Adrianous Isabastardus

tupax

Konami Employee
14 September 2003
QaTaR
We've all seen this species of players online. For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, I mean the players who pick Intermilan, put Adriano and Ibrahimovic upfront and then have something completely ridiculous for the rest of the team (i've seen Cordoba as an AMF once..)
An asshole tricked me into picking Athletico Madrid and he quickly switched and went on to take Inter Milan. I was pissed off... A few minutes into the game I saw the he fit the aforemention specifications... I was more than pissed off.. I played and played to the best of my ability only to get "bored into submission" after knowing exactly where his passes are going to go and not being able to do anything about them. This just happened a few minutes ago.
I knew this game was going to overrate Adriano by looking at the cover.. but this is WAY too much...
Now, the point of this whole post:
When I create a game and get challenged by someone who's past 5 team choices were Inter, is there a way to cancel the match?

i doubt u can mate without getting disconnection, but try to press alt+f4 (closing window) on formation setup screen or tricot select screen. maybe u wont be charged for that.

anyway, i loudly lought reading your topic's title. thanks for that.

what i do when someone picks inter is i also pick inter, or i just disconnect, but theres enough threads about adriano, why u have to start another one?

what i do when someone picks inter is i also pick inter, or i just disconnect, but theres enough threads about adriano, why u have to start another one?

he started two threads...i don't see anything wrong with the behavior of your opponent to be honest...what's wrong with picking Inter????

If this team is overrated, that makes it a bigger challenge to play against, which is more fun...
If you play online these things are bound to happen, so i see no reason to complain about it...

he started two threads...i don't see anything wrong with the behavior of your opponent to be honest...what's wrong with picking Inter????

If this team is overrated, that makes it a bigger challenge to play against, which is more fun...
If you play online these things are bound to happen, so i see no reason to complain about it...

i agree, it can be frustrating playing against inter but everyone is free to choose whoever they want, u can also choose to just restart the box instead of playing against inter

Just quit the game when in the formation screen, or rather re-start it - it won't count as a disconnection. If you want to add me as a friend my tag is Villan 2112 & I prefer using Real Madrid to anyone else. I've tried to arrange games against friends but it just doesn't seem to work - any suggestions?

first of all, I agree it is getting on your nerves when the opponent who plays inter, are so predictable but you still can't stop him because of the 300 pound gorilla. Secondly; don't press alt+f4 since this is on a xbox 360 not a pc. Thirdly... if you want to leave before the game start, press the guide button and sign out. If you do this before the game loads you wont get a disconnect

Just quit the game when in the formation screen, or rather re-start it - it won't count as a disconnection. If you want to add me as a friend my tag is Villan 2112 & I prefer using Real Madrid to anyone else. I've tried to arrange games against friends but it just doesn't seem to work - any suggestions?

Go to player matches and set up a game with the "play against friends" option put on yes. Start it and while it searches press the guide button, find your friend and invite him to a game. So: you can't invite through PES, you have to invite through the xbox guide

yes everybody can choose what team he want. But i understand the frustration of the topic starter.
Its konamis fault. They should change the point awarding system. Giving you more points when you beat the teams like inter with a lesser team. And giving you lesser points when you win with big teams over small teams.
This will solve everything

he started two threads...

Ummm... I can't find my other thread.. That's probably cuz I didn't but ah well..

But yea.. the suggestion about beating stronger teams with weaker one getting you more points is (I think) the best solution there is.
Another solution which could be SO EASILY implemented is to allow you to leave a game. Another would be for it to be like the PS2 version.. where you can see everything about a player before having to play against them...

Naughty, naughty Konami...

Back
Top Bottom