African Cup Of Nations Thread Egypt '06

Ok, double Lol tonight. Firstly, the number 10 for DR Congo. He must have said to the kit man "Give me everything in XXXXL."
Secondly the sending off. Yeah you got the ball alright mate, infact you go both of them, thwack!

Not caught much of this at all, as I'm very busy at the moment, but hopefully over the next couple of days will get to see more of it.

Caught the Eto'o goal last night, what a stoater. Think at the moment this guy is the most lethal finisher in World Football.

This is one of the things that I'll be sad about come the next world cup. I'm disappointed that the likes of Cameroon and Nigeria not being there, whilst it looks like inferior teams are going in their place............I know, before you say they deserve to be there and they where the better team in the qualifiers, but just an observation.

FD

I loved that red card for that Congo player. If I'll ever own my own football team, I'm going to buy him and pay him like 5 million a year.

Joost, where did you see all those matches...would really like to watch some matches, i love African football.
Don't you guys think the pathetic performance of teams like Angola and Togo is due to the fact that they consider this African Cup as a sort of repetition for the big one, the World Cup???
But yes i'm sorry that Cameroun does not play in the World Cup. I'm not sure about Nigeria..they seem to be on the way back (OK, now we know who's gonna win this Tournament: NIGERIA)

Guinea plays very nice attacking football. They have qualified for the next round. 2 goals from Feindouno late in the game.

some matches are shown on shanghai sport channel, u can get a program called ppstream which displays it. Ya Eurosport is showing most matches.

Egpyt will take this turny easily!! No team ever can beat egypt in thier homeland....

i were in the staduim we were like monsters :) we will beat any team but in the final am not sure :)

Last edited:
Anyone see Angola - Togo? Cracking game. They both played without defenders, or so it appeared :mrgreen: Great goals though. Loved that scooped/chipped goal from Togo.

Lol again at the No. 10 from DR Congo. Not only did he have his usual XXXXL kit, but he sported a rather fantastic barnet too. :mrgreen:

Professor Nutmeg said:
Anyone see Angola - Togo? Cracking game. They both played without defenders, or so it appeared :mrgreen: Great goals though. Loved that scooped/chipped goal from Togo.

Lol again at the No. 10 from DR Congo. Not only did he have his usual XXXXL kit, but he sported a rather fantastic barnet too. :mrgreen:

:lol:

Best PKs ever. Awesome finish !

Even the goalies scored. Impressive.

All the takers were great. A must see video.

EGYPT Will kick any team :) WE ARE 75 Million MONSTERS (SUPPORTERS) in the staduim as u see guys ;)am going to the staduim next match also should be 82.000 there ;)

Back
Top Bottom