15911575158516021575160ek0.jpg

for who don't know tarek eltaib this is few videos for him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_k0cK_nj0&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7OsC9cLSO8&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3yey7noDU&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyEM7opvI88&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjLZAybpvk0&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG0dvgDS3pg&mode=related&search=
this is nothing with his skills this player is superb ...!
well for your last comment
yes you are so right i hope he is take the captain and let the others play he is bother all talent players coz he is jealous of
them specially tarek eltaib when tarek was in Tunisian league
there was a lot of Europeans offers from england italy spain
the best offer was from valencia when was Hector Cuper coaching them they offer nearly 2.6 million but they surprised by the tunisian
team is reject their offer but its was him who did that he don't
want nobody else be better than him he don't let the talent players get out i hope its that the only problem do u know he
want to play in the national team or he will bother the team to bother the supports which they don't like him take this
when the national team signed with the PROFESSORE Franco Scoglio
they getting better in very few time u know that he didnt complete
a month with the team and beat the Egyptian team in egypt
and he did a good results in very few time but they change him
why ...? because he didnt take his orders from him and he didnt let him play coz he knew that there is million better than him
well after him we have carlos bilardo the famous Argentinian as a coach and he also did a gr8 results but they changed him for the same reasons libya in that year beat egypt 3 times which is make
the supports happy :D he didnt like that in very important match
in qualification to WC2006 we meet egypt again he was the federation presedent and he Resigned in the day b4 the big match
and he worked hardly to loss to make the supports which insult him angry and he did it we lost 4-1 we lost the chance to go to
wc2006 and in the match the players looks scared and one of the players score the first goal for us we was 1-0 we was in good position but u know what ... the player who has scored
and he was defender the coach change him immediately after the goal and the sub player was unknown and it was the first match to him but u know what is funny ... this match was the last time we saw that player we don't know nothing bout till now
in the african cup it was the same story he want to make the supports angry tarek eltaib wasn't injured but they didn't let him play against egypt until the last minutes and the best player in this match was dawood the mathc after they didnt let him play for unknown reasons well this is the story bout our football hope u enjoy it ....:lmao:

lol... i will let u know all libyan players ;)
thanks a lot man its my dream to make libyan team with their real faces in the game i really appreciate this ...:D
yes coz the maghreb arab countries are the same mor,alg,tun,lib
btw i love morocco team specially chamakh and bousofah :8):
bout taib he had probs with his turkish club then he go to saudi club :( i wish he had go to morroco ....
NOTE: if there is difference between pc one and ps2 one .. i want ps2 coz i only use it

Last edited:
ABOU TREKA the best player in africa.Because he is the best player played in africa, i dont know why the award best player in africa is with drogba and essien they play football in europe not in africa and they can win best player in europe.

here is a one from abou trekas skills against zamalek:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7368/abutreka2ea3.gif
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/251/abutreka3gb5.gif
thats the realy phenomen.

aboutrika is a very good player but the award is called "best african player" not "best player in african competitions" . aboutrika have been already awarded best player of the african champion's league so you don't have to complain .
moreover in africa more often the best players go to europe or the gulf cause you can't make a living with football in most africain countries .
the only countries in africa where you can have a decent salary with football are egypt and south africa , I could add tunisia but it's still far behind . for this reason there are fewer players leaving the egyptian league than the moroccan league for example . every year many players leave the moroccan league for europe or the gulf .
if aboutrika was paid as are other african players , he wouldn't have stayed in al ahly untill reaching this age and of course he would'nt have been awarded best player in african champion's league . you see my point ya habibi ?

ABOU TREKA the best player in africa.Because he is the best player played in africa, i dont know why the award best player in africa is with drogba and essien they play football in europe not in africa and they can win best player in europe.

here is a one from abou trekas skills against zamalek:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7368/abutreka2ea3.gif
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/251/abutreka3gb5.gif
thats the realy phenomen.
abu trika is good player without any doubt
but hey lets be real ok u compare trika with essien or drogba..
i think its wrong comparison with my respect
he did good record this year but he record didnt make him better
than those players
even with arabic players he is not the best
well show us his skills coz i dnt think he has more
look in the african cup ahmed hasan was better than abu trika
and he awarded by the best player in it
but when he go to europe he didnt do nothing he still in sub
in his club while boussofah is the key for his club they
play in same club if boussofah play in african club then he will be compared with maradona :lol:
well sorry for truth
but abu trika is not that very good player i wathced his matches
he is good but not gr8
even in arabic players he is not the top
well this year chamakh have probs and el taib have probs
but for me chamakh is the best arabic AT and el taib is the best
arabic MF and i cant compare them with drogba or essien ..
welcome to the real world ....:D

I don't like to compare players from different posts . trabelsi could be the best arabic player as well .
anyway as far as it concerns the african golden boot it's an award for all the african players may they play in african league or not and I agree with you , even if aboutrika is a great player , essien , drogba and etoo are superstars .

Abo Treka is tha best in tha middle east at least.. i didn't say he's better than Essien or Drogba or E'to.. but he's best in Egypt and in all tha other arab country's.. and he should have had at least 1 of tha 3 prizes for tha fifa club world cup.. as he fully deserved it coz of 3 reasons which everyone know.. i dont have time to say them now and i said them b4.. abo treika is a realy great player and he should get his chance in europe now.. this is his time.. his place is in one of tha big teams in europe.. lets see who will offer then

ok nevermind that now why don't you do as mad87mad and give us some info about your national team ? :D

But u guys r making this for PC.. and i have PS2 version.. and nobody told me to do anything.. i can make tha squads and tha stats of national team and Al-Ahly club

yes ur right FyNoMeNoN i downloaded over 60 faces then oops
its for pc version not for ps2
well am new for editing but with the time i will be ok i saw tutorial bout how to make a face i tried it everything was fine
when i burn the dvd and try it in ps2
i shocked with alien face 3 eyes nose and half one eyebrow
then i feel real bad i gave up
@ pogoss ur using ps2 or pc

Last edited:
But u guys r making this for PC.. and i have PS2 version.. and nobody told me to do anything.. i can make tha squads and tha stats of national team and Al-Ahly club
it's about option file so it's the same for pc or ps2 since we can convert with pesfan editor .
I've already done al ahly in both pc and ps2 version and made an egyptian national team but with 80% accurate squad as I kept hossam hassan whom I don't think is still there .
there is an egyptian league option file but I've erased it as it was not usable due to ridiculously exagerated stats even for moroccan players . chamakh was better than shevchenco in that option file and aboutrika was like maradona .

by the way aboutrika wasn't forgotten by the african confederation :
09-01-2007 ,Cafonline.com
The Confederation of African football has announced today,
Tuesday 9 January 2007, the top 3 final nominees for other categories of Glo-CAF Awards
the Media and Technical committee of the Confederation of African football have
made also its final selection. The winner for each category as well as the Best african player
will be known during the Awards night scheduled on March 1st 2007 in Accra , capital of Ghana.

Inter-Club Player of the year 2006
- Abou Treka Mohamed (Ahly,Egypt)
- Nafti Abdelkerim (Sfax,Tunisia)
-Ya Konan Didier (Asec Mimosas, Côte d'Ivoire)

National Team of the year 2006
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Egypt
- Ghana

Club of the year 2006
- Al Ahly (Egypt)
- Asec Mimosas (Côte d'Ivoire)
- Etoile de Sahel (Tunisia)

Young player of the year 2006
- Boussoufa mbark (Anderlecht, Morocco)
- Gyan Asamoah (Udinese, Ghana)
- Taiwo Taye (Nigeria, Olympique de Marseille)

Women Footballer of the year 2006
- Cynthia Uwak (Nigeria)
- Okai Sheila (Ghana)
- Modise Portia (South Africa)

Coach of the year 2006
- Hassan Shehata (Egypt National Team)
- LIEWIG Patrick (Asec Mimosas, Côte d'Ivoire
- Manuel José (El Ahly, Egypt)

http://www.cafonline.com/news.php?id=937

yes ur right FyNoMeNoN i downloaded over 60 faces then oops
its for pc version not for ps2
well am new for editing but with the time i will be ok i saw tutorial bout how to make a face i tried it everything was fine
when i burn the dvd and try it in ps2
i shocked with alien face 3 eyes nose and half one eyebrow
then i feel real bad i gave up
@ pogoss ur using ps2 or pc

I'm mainly using pc due to the great stuff avaible for it but I also play ps2 version especially we10 j-league .
your problem with your face means you didn't make your bmp right , you should have your made face's eyes , nose , mouth at right place , think of it as a mask .

I'm mainly using pc due to the great stuff avaible for it but I also play ps2 version especially we10 j-league .
your problem with your face means you didn't make your bmp right , you should have your made face's eyes , nose , mouth at right place , think of it as a mask .
thanx for good advice
but i still having a problem
when i try to go to edit mode in the game the face will back to the original face when i try to change his hair or even i do nothing i mean the face that i put my face on
what do u advice me here..
sorry for my english dude but even my arabic is bad if u didnt understand me i will try explain again

Last edited:
I understand you , you're english is good enough mate .
that means you have inserted that face instead of a special face . there are two kind of faces in the afs :
- edited faces , the ones you compose in edit mode mixing noses and different eyes
- normal faces , the faces you insert in your afs at certain slot and that are avaible in edit mode .
- special faces , thoses faces go along with special hair cuts and you can't assign those faces ingame . for every player who have a special face there is alos a normal face . they look the same but they are a bit different and the position in the afs is different . when you change henry's eye color or head height for example his face will be switched to normal one .
you have to insert your face in a normal face slot to be able to select it ingame . you have to go down in your afs untill you find those faces . the first one of them is the one with black skin wich follows one with yellow skin . the yellow skin one is certainly a special face , yellow normal face are after the white one wich are after the brown ones wich are after the black ones wich are after the previous yellow what I talked about .
I hope my explanation was easy to understand , I'm not very good at this .

1966 Placente
2413 Placente
well u mean i choose the second one like this
i didnt try it yet coz i need more dvd's i spend alot of it
for trying faces
but big thanx man u r really gr8
thank u again for helping

yes try the second one .
I know that dvd problem and I solved it buying a hard disk pack for ps2 .

Thx for telling me about those awards pogoss.. thank u very much.. give me some time to see wat i can contribute with.. i only have ps2 version.. and plz give me yr msn if u have so we can talk faster

Thx for telling me about those awards pogoss.. thank u very much.. give me some time to see wat i can contribute with.. i only have ps2 version.. and plz give me yr msn if u have so we can talk faster
I don't use msn much , only few time when my father in morocco wants to talk to me . in fact I don't like msn , it gives me spywares and make me loose friends who think I'm snobbing them .
we can talk as much as you want via pm mate . :)

@pogoss
the new kit for libya >>!
12.jpg

its sux just like the puma one
the played yesterday with Sampadoria i did't watch it
but my friend tell me they play with young team and they won :shock: well i heard in italian news that there will be 60.000
ppl which is so little for club team match its always up to 80.000
but they football fans cut the match they didnt come coz saadi who pring his team
which is not for football its for OIL DEAL
to be honest there are little Italian and libyan who have nothing to do in this day THEY SHOW UP look to the pics
1-6.jpg

10.jpg

look at this pic for club team AL AHLY B4 3 days
a_2541.jpg

a_2582.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like the nike kit , we got finnally rid of it . the quality was so lame , during morocco vs tunisia 3 players kits got teared for nothing .
but well the team itself is getting ripped little by little . after regragui , kharja and ouaddou , now it's moha (espanol barcelone) and el kadouri (dynamo kiev) who decided to retire from the national team .

Last edited:
well i didnt hear about Tunisia vs Morocco match its like derby
for kit i dnt know why they change to Nike i liked adidas one
it was the best the 2nd ever after kappa one which was from 1999 to 2002
this kit is so bad yeck its like u put a flag on you
waiting to see AWAY kit....

what's better than egypt ?
well cameroun , ivoiry coast and ghana .
tunisia did also win the african cup at home but they were not the best in africa .
were egypt better than morocco ? no we just changed coach 10 days before that african cup and had many internal problems but you didn't beat us and ivoiry coast beated us while we clearly dominated and when the refery gave drogba a PK for a foul that was outside the box :

this could have changed everything .
don't tell me grece are the best team in europe , a tournament is a scenario based on many parameters . of course quality is a parameter but not the only one . ;)
a tournament
@acm29 what do you need the squads for ? do want to make those teams in pes6 ? I made the teams already instead of the classic teams , I just need to find a way to change the flags and I have to update the egyptian team (I'm counting on you FyNoMeNoN) .

well i know more about wh obetter is then Egypt.
i think Morocco. Egypt never ever won of them :D

Back
Top Bottom