African National Teams

acm29

Premiership
25 February 2006
Poland
AC Milan
Hi all!
Where I can find many actuall informations about national teams Guinea, Mali, Senegal, Egypt, Morocco and Congo DR ???

I'm from Egypt and we r definately tha best footballing african country in 2006.. we got championchips with our national side and club side everywhere.. tha only thing we weren't part of in 2006 is tha world cup.. we got African Cup Of Nations.. and we also got African Champions League.. and we also got 3rd place in Fifa Club World Cup.. and we got one of tha players that r voted for tha best player in africa.. so tell me wats better in Africa or Middle East ??

I'm from Egypt and we r definately tha best footballing african country in 2006.. we got championchips with our national side and club side everywhere.. tha only thing we weren't part of in 2006 is tha world cup.. we got African Cup Of Nations.. and we also got African Champions League.. and we also got 3rd place in Fifa Club World Cup.. and we got one of tha players that r voted for tha best player in africa.. so tell me wats better in Africa or Middle East ??
what's better than egypt ?
well cameroun , ivoiry coast and ghana .
tunisia did also win the african cup at home but they were not the best in africa .
were egypt better than morocco ? no we just changed coach 10 days before that african cup and had many internal problems but you didn't beat us and ivoiry coast beated us while we clearly dominated and when the refery gave drogba a PK for a foul that was outside the box :

this could have changed everything .
don't tell me grece are the best team in europe , a tournament is a scenario based on many parameters . of course quality is a parameter but not the only one . ;)
a tournament
@acm29 what do you need the squads for ? do want to make those teams in pes6 ? I made the teams already instead of the classic teams , I just need to find a way to change the flags and I have to update the egyptian team (I'm counting on you FyNoMeNoN) .

@acm29 what do you need the squads for ? do want to make those teams in pes6 ? I made the teams already instead of the classic teams , I just need to find a way to change the flags and I have to update the egyptian team .

I wont create African nationals teams + European nationals teams not exist in PES6 in Other C and I need actually squads, numbers, stats, players: age,weight,height,appearance, Kits to kitserver or create in Edit Mode.
I already have little informations about squads, players, kits for Senegal, Egypt and Morocco, but I need more:)
If You can help me:)

send me your option file I'll do more than help you , I'll put all those african teams in it ;)

I can do any help with squads and stats of egyptian national team.. but a newbie in tha graphics thing.. any help i would appreciate to do.. i got PES6 ps2 version with mymymix patch.. dont have pc pes6 tho.. so i would like to do OF with egyptian national team.. i can also do stats of them

I can do any help with squads and stats of egyptian national team.. but a newbie in tha graphics thing.. any help i would appreciate to do.. i got PES6 ps2 version with mymymix patch.. dont have pc pes6 tho.. so i would like to do OF with egyptian national team.. i can also do stats of them
can you transfert you option file to pc ?

Hi Pogoss,
First, i want to wish you Aid Moubbarak Said :)
I would too, have morrocan team with real faces,if it possible, in PES6 PC Version and will be great if could use it in Online Game .

Can you help me plz ?

Tks in advance

Last edited:
Is it possible for new african club teams to be input ?

I would like to see Al-Ahly (Egypt), Enyimba (Nigiera), CS Sfaxien (Tunisia) if possible.

I think alot of ppl can do that.. thats not tha problem.. anyway.. wats tha next step now ??
then if you want to help you just have to create you national team's squad with apparence and upload the option file .
Hi Pogoss,
First, i want to wish you Aid Moubbarak Said :)
I would too, have morrocan team with real faces,if it possible, in PES6 PC Version and will be great if could use it in Online Game .

Can you help me plz ?

Tks in advance
I've made a patch wich replace south africa by morocco but you can't use it online sorry .

here is the option file after work :
http://depositfiles.com/files/485141
edit : gdb download :
http://depositfiles.com/files/484932
note :
- players numbers assignement fixed only for morocco .
- egypt squad still to fix , it concerns 4 or 5 players maybe who aren't there anymore (I haven't seen egypt play since africa cup of nations)
- kits folders for morocco , egypt and senegal but mali guinea and rd congo haven't been done
- is it ok to have double players ? most of the inserted players were already in game .

Last edited:
here is the option file after work :
http://depositfiles.com/files/485141
edit : gdb download :
http://depositfiles.com/files/484932
note :
- players numbers assignement fixed only for morocco .
- egypt squad still to fix , it concerns 4 or 5 players maybe who aren't there anymore (I haven't seen egypt play since africa cup of nations)
- kits folders for morocco , egypt and senegal but mali guinea and rd congo haven't been done
- is it ok to have double players ? most of the inserted players were already in game .

BIG THANKS Pogoss!
Great work!

Hi Pogoss!

I have question to You about kits
Egypt and Senegal playing in Puma kits, Morocco in Nike and Mali, Guinea and Congo DR still useing awsome Airness kits or maybe change???
Maybe You knows which kits use Algeria???

Hi Pogoss!

I have question to You about kits
Egypt and Senegal playing in Puma kits, Morocco in Nike and Mali, Guinea and Congo DR still useing awsome Airness kits or maybe change???
Maybe You knows which kits use Algeria???
algeria use coq sportif kit , I've made it already and if you want I can make algeria also in of as I did for the others (with gdb kits and faces) .
morocco used to play using nike but they have just quit for puma and we don't know yet what it will look like . in the gdb folder I sent you , you can find a puma kit wich is fake .
mali and guinea still play in airness .
here is malian kit I know :

and rd congo I didn't find any pic but I remember we played them last year and they where wearing blue+yellow kit but I don't remember the maker .

acm29
sorry my english is sux i speak italian and libyan
anyway if u intersted in information about libia i will be happy
to give you the informations..

well thnx pogoss
tell me what do u want and i'll be glad to give u the information
like u want to kno
the national team players
the natinal team pics
the first league clubs
good players
any thing ... just ask..

pics and info about each player in you national team . the tactic also , who's the captain , the free kickers ... if you have added your team in your game just send your option file :D
if you have the same kind of info about al ittihad and al madina that would be great and we can transform this thread into a super african editing thread :)

HI ..
am back sorry for late ..
lets start with libyan football emblem
0003ec9.gif

now libyan newest kit
lahdahb6a8903e60al5.jpg

now with the first team
123qa8.jpg

from left to the right start with the stand players
19 Abdulsalam Kames ,2 Walid Osman,18 Osama Al Hamadi,6 Marei Al Ramly,16 Nader Al Tarhoni,3 Naji Shushan,21 Ghazalla
_
5 Younis Al Shibani,15 Nader Kara,7 Jihad Muntasser,14 Tarek EL Taib
this is the african cup squad but there is 3 good player are not in like 18 AHMED SAAD ,4 OMAR DAWOOD ,9 AHMED AL MASLI
NOW IWILL PRING ATHOR SQAUD PIX

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2750/dsc2674na4wk4.jpg
well in this pic we have 12 Luis Agustin the GK , 9 AHMED AL MASLI ,10 AHMED SAAD the others are the same
img0154ld2fj1.jpg

this is other squad but in this squad there are new players
you know we have changed the coach more than 3 times in this year:D
ok i will start from left
1 Muftah Ghazalla ,7 Imad Al-turaiki,4 OMAR DAWOOD,18 Waleed Al-sbaai ,2 Waleed Osman ,8 khaled hussain,
_
17 ALI AL HASI ,20 Mohamed Almagrabi,14 TAREK EL TAIB ,19 Osamah Al-fazzani,10Ahmed Saad,
WELL
NOW I WILL GIVE U THE 24 PLAYERS WITH THEIR AGE AND THIS STUFF
1-LUIS AgustinGK
born April 1, 1977)
2-Waleed OSMANRB,CB
29 feb 1977
3- ShushanLB
13 MAY 1983
4- Dawood DM,RB,CB
9 apr 1983
5-Al Shibani CB
27 jun 1981
6-waleed al-sbaaiCB,RB
8 feb 1983
7-MUNTASSER RF,RM
born 26 July 1978)
8-HUSSAINCM,DM
24 JAN 1977
9-AHMED AL MASLIST,CF
28 Dec 1979
10-AHMED SAADOMF,ST,RF
7 AUG 1980
11-AL MAGHRABILM,LWB,LB
16 JUN 1982
12 GhazallaGK
3 OCT 1977
13-AL HAMADICB
14 TAREK ELTAIB
CM,OMF
28 February 1977)
I WILL POST OTHER INFORMATION NEXT TIME ;)

Last edited:
this new puma kit is destroying my dreams . morocco will also have a new puma kit this month and I was looking foward to have the same model than cameroun and others with a lion on front T_T

yes its totally sux.. man the African cup kit was Adidas but coz of AL AHLY
have Adidas and its colors are green and white too..
a58yg2.jpg

:( in the pic AHMED SAAD *
but may be they will make it like Italy model or Tunisia and
u can put even a dragon in front if u want :D if morocco thinking was not like libya... libya they dnt giva sht bout the team or football do u belive that the Libyan Football Federation
President: EL JAAFRI
he is Agricultural engineer he has nothing to do with football
except stealing the federation money ...:D
before he take his job Libya was 60 on the world ranking
in few months Libya now 99 or maybe he think the bigger number is better :lmao:
anyway ... I'll post to u the other information with theirs positions with a request:roll:

that's the problem in lybia , there are too much interference and to result is very bad . the best example is when kaddafi's son was your national team's captain . shit !

Back
Top Bottom