After Schalke's relegation, who would you think will rrplace there spot on PES 2022

What would be the bad, if besides the 3 Bundesliga teams, they kept the partnership with Schalke? As a movement of good intentions and faith.
In my eyes , it would add points to KONAMI damaged reputation, as they would support teams, not only in the peak and bright moments, but in bad moments too.

Or maybe i sound too romantic......oh screw me... :)

What if they made an effort for once and included stadiums for all the three German teams (provided they'll still be 3 and not 3 from Bundesliga + Schalke)?
Imagine having Leverkusen with the BayArena + Eintracht with Commerzbank Arena/DB Park (or whatever else it's called now) in addition to Bayern and Allianz Arena.

What would be the bad, if besides the 3 Bundesliga teams, they kept the partnership with Schalke? As a movement of good intentions and faith.
In my eyes , it would add points to KONAMI damaged reputation, as they would support teams, not only in the peak and bright moments, but in bad moments too.

Or maybe i sound too romantic......oh screw me... :)

Was just going to say the same, this is the exact thing that's wrong with football. Keep them. Make a selling point of football is about all the teams, not just those who deem themselves elite.

Back
Top Bottom