AI controlled players conversion rate

M3ssi10

Non-League
24 December 2018
FC Barcelona
Hello all,

I have been playing various modes on PES2020 for PC and I am trying to find a nice balance of challenge without losing every match. I would like to know if other users are experiencing similar issues. It seems the AI controlled players conversion rate is quite unbalanced. On pro or higher it seems that I am still able control possession and the tempo of the game however the computers conversion rate is comically high. In a typical 15 minute match I will let up 3-5 shots and they will convert almost every single one of them. There is no pattern to the type of goals half volleys, headers, shots from outside the 18yd box. At the moment I am playing a season through la liga, while I understand some of the better teams will be clinical surely they all can't be. While I understand this comes off like a complaining rant I am just curious if others feel the same way or I am that torrid on defense. What are your thoughts?

Hello all,

I have been playing various modes on PES2020 for PC and I am trying to find a nice balance of challenge without losing every match. I would like to know if other users are experiencing similar issues. It seems the AI controlled players conversion rate is quite unbalanced. On pro or higher it seems that I am still able control possession and the tempo of the game however the computers conversion rate is comically high. In a typical 15 minute match I will let up 3-5 shots and they will convert almost every single one of them. There is no pattern to the type of goals half volleys, headers, shots from outside the 18yd box. At the moment I am playing a season through la liga, while I understand some of the better teams will be clinical surely they all can't be. While I understand this comes off like a complaining rant I am just curious if others feel the same way or I am that torrid on defense. What are your thoughts?
Yes you can certainly reduce the conversion rate by tweaking the DT18 values for cpulevel.o shooting

Loopy,

Thanks for the recommendation, I will certainly check that out.

Back
Top Bottom