Al-Ittihad=Asian Champions

nazzo

League 1
1 August 2003
Kuwait
Congrats from all Kuwaitis and other Arabs to our brothers from The Kingdom of Saudia Arabia.

Al-Ittihad Rule

Al-Ittihad won 5-0 in the final of the AFC Champion's League against Seognam(Korea) in Korea.

I was specially happy to see Kuwait's Flag today in the Stadium near the flag of The Kingdom of Saudia Arabia.

Thank you KSA for the Al-Ittihad.

nazzo said:
Congrats from all Kuwaitis and other Arabs to our brothers from The Kingdom of Saudia Arabia.

Al-Ittihad Rule

Al-Ittihad won 5-0 in the final of the AFC Champion's League against Seognam(Korea) in Korea.

I was specially happy to see Kuwait's Flag today in the Stadium near the flag of The Kingdom of Saudia Arabia.

Thank you KSA for the Al-Ittihad.

yes their comeback is stuff of legend..seongnam sucked........and ittihad earned their victory....conratulations to the champions.....watch out for my we8jl ac patch with al ittihad in the video intro and al ittihad kits and flags!

:applause:

How strange. . when i lived in Jeddah, my family's apartment was one block away from Ittihad's stadium and sports complex, and I played tennis and swam there all the time.

Never thought i would see them become Asian champions. Takbir. :mrgreen:

ghazi said:
:applause:

How strange. . when i lived in Jeddah, my family's apartment was one block away from Ittihad's stadium and sports complex, and I played tennis and swam there all the time.

Never thought i would see them become Asian champions. Takbir. :mrgreen:
no wonder you suck at footy, you should have been in there youth academy :)

p.s.
ghazi xbox live sucks for proevo, pc is where its at(i know you dont celebrate christmas, but i as a catholic grant your permission this year, so buy yourself a new pc(for xmas) and lets play!!!!!!!!) I cant wait to wax you nonetheless.......

Back
Top Bottom