Al-Saadi Gaddafi

Joystick

Deep like Titanic
10 August 2004
London
The Arse
There's a new show opening in London about the life and times of Colonel Gaddafi. I was just doing some reading about the man himself and an online bio said that his son, Al-Saadi, is a footballer playing for Udinese in Serie A. I remember reading about this some time ago but never heard anything of it, so I assumed it was just hyped up journalism. Is he still playing? What position? Is he any good?

s8.jpg

I found this pic online, which I mainly decided to post because of the jokes expression on his face :lol:

He played just a few minutes, if I don't go wrong, in one or two of the final matches of 2005/06 serie a.. I seem to remember that once he went very close to score a legendary goal.. and then he missed it :lol:

he's quite always sitting in bench, though..

He's a bit shit actually. He's obviously payed his way through football, I'm not sure but I think he used to be a member of the Juve board because of the money they payed Juve, remember Tamoil sponsership? Then he left the board to play with Udinese as a striker.
I remember them asking him in a TV interview about the claims that the only reason he's playing with them is because Libya is supporting the club with money, he said that if Libya were supporting the club they'd win the Serie A. :lol: Yeah right, it's all his ability...

He is in WE10 at Udinese lefty shit stats not one yellow but has scored crackers for me:applause:

He's really shit, I saw him play a few minutes agaisnt Sporting for the third qualifying round of Champions League last year.

lumlum said:
He's a bit shit actually. He's obviously payed his way through football, I'm not sure but I think he used to be a member of the Juve board because of the money they payed Juve, remember Tamoil sponsership? Then he left the board to play with Udinese as a striker.
I remember them asking him in a TV interview about the claims that the only reason he's playing with them is because Libya is supporting the club with money, he said that if Libya were supporting the club they'd win the Serie A. :lol: Yeah right, it's all his ability...
For real that? So he was a kind of Kia Joorabchian and sttarted playing soccer?

He left the Juve board to play for Perugia a few years ago, then joined Udinese a couple years later. He's only played in friendlies and at the end of a couple matches.

I thought he 'retired' and went back to Libya.

Last edited:
Porco said:
He should be playing together with Castolo, Minanda, Ivarov... lol
No way, the 17-year-old regenerated Barota will certainly condemn Gheddafi to the bench, in the ML team too..

:applause: He is back.. he's 17 mand he's going to become a legend again.. GO BAROTA GO!!

He never played in Serie A with Udinese, but almost 3 years ago, when he was in Perugia, he played 30 minutes in Perugia - Juventus and i remember he is a fake

Of course he's a fake . I remember he was captain of his national team and that was the worst captain ever .
well what could you expect when you have such a psycho dady :lol:

sorry guys i know it's too old
but do you believe that he is football player guys !!!
he is the most bad person who touch the ball i had ever seen in my life
my 9 years bro play better than him !
what a life a shitty like him play in serie a and a legend like el taib don't ..
the funny thing when prof. scoglio coaches libia we get really good which was few period he did lot good results but saadi want to play scoglio told him that he is the shitty one in the team but then he expelled coz say the truth damn this man is really really bad person ... he said he is professional player who plays in europe and he will give his experience to our team lol like we don't know him he used to play in libyan league the players in his team always give him the ball one time player with him don't give him the ball and he was in good position to score
second half that play came out with black eye he got kicked ass in changing room ... there is alot to say about him but just look at his pic you can know all about him:lol:
plus he is crazy just like his dad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom