All about antialiasing and vsync.

NeticH

Not So Custom User Title
29 November 2004
Real Madrid
Maybe with this thread we can solve the problem.

Have someone make it work? Ive tried to force them with drivers (Forceware 91.47), 3danalyze, rivatuner, powerstrip. No way. Is it that dificult?

Thanks

Well I can force Vsync with Forceware. I turned on 4xAA and 4xAF but not sure those work, haven't taken the time to make a side-by-side comparison. ;)

its probably the same as PES 5. The game engine does not support antialiasing if i remember correctly. if you try to force it on it will make no difference.

I noticed that forcing antialiasing and anistropic on with the forceware drivers doesnt seem to have any effect (ie still jaggies). I'm not sure if it has anything to do with using Juce's lod/widescreen kitserver (1280x720).

I'm pretty sure it worked in PES5....

I remember there was a fix you hat to put in the pes 5 directory it made the graphics alot better but i dont remember where i got it from..

I've managed to get Vsync working (created a profile for PES6.exe in the Forceware CP).

I enabled 16x AA but I don't think it's made any difference.

NeticH said:
:shock: What is so funny?

Can you give me whatever you are smoking? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it had been enabled, he would've seen a difference...
Anyway, I don't take drugs- sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
iop said:
If it had been enabled, he would've seen a difference...
Anyway, I don't take drugs- sorry.

The problem is that those settings don't seem to have an effect on PES6, neither vsync, nor 16x filtering.

I think many people have this, becuase I've been reading about it in the German forums too.

condorman said:
The problem is that those settings don't seem to have an effect on PES6, neither vsync, nor 16x filtering.

I think many people have this, becuase I've been reading about it in the German forums too.

If you have a TFT monitor, vsync should work at 60Hz (it does on mine)- DVI connection.

Back
Top Bottom