All time favorite Master League signings

Oh that would be super easy to answer.

My two favs even way back on the first Evo way back in PS2 days was Mahdivikia and Pashazedeh of Iran. Because I loved playing as Iran another couple of players I loved was Ali Daeri (or whatever he was called) and a wee guy up front for them with Yellow Boots, can't mind the name but.

Other notables was Rigobert Song, Babangida, Oliseh, Killa (think that was the spelling, Cameroon Centre Half). In later versions I've liked Mphela, Agata, an Iranian full-back with pace, youngish guy he was but can't mind his name now. Favourite goalkeeper way back also was a guy Ramirez from Chile. Rapic from Croatia was a fav midfielder of mine too.

I'll probably remember some other names as I go.

FD

I was waiting for your Mahdivikia answer Frank...but it's great you like players from less obvious countries...so do i...

lot of people talks about babangida, but the real star in my first master leagues on psx was Amokachi....speed 8, shot accuracy 8 and only 18 coins to buy him....i can't remember how many goals he scored, but they were hundreds....

Shearer, that's him mate, Kaebi. :)

Yeah Gerd, I've always like the lesser teams.

Also another favourite I forgot about was Gardiner from Jamaica, I don't know if that turned out to be the lad from Bolton (or was it Spurs?). The guy I signed was a DM.

FD

Back
Top Bottom