[ALL] Youth Squad

god84lfc

Non-League
5 October 2017
I feel this years games youth system is getting old.

I think its time to either go the old route of players like Chapi, Kaiser and the like to be re-implemented but on a larger scale or go back to the style of PES 08 I think it was where you had a youth squad but sometimes it popped up with a message of " i have found a player who reminds me of *player name*, he could become a star "

The latter providing random generated players with the odd occasional player who is similar in style to another player.

I remember getting a player who was similar to Xavi of Barcelona.. so i went and signed Xavi and had two similar midfielders it worked great and was very enjoyable this way.

I could see the random generated players being more welcomed by fans as it gives the fans a sense of randomness with players getting random potentials.

We need this. But I miss an option like "if you want regenerated players, say YES. If you prefer random generated players, say NO". Or something like this. So we could have the option to play with them or not, like when the game asks you "do you want to use classic players?"

Back
Top Bottom