Allocating Stadiums to Clubs in PES6

Professor Nutmeg

ML Fanatic
3 July 2002
Master League
I was just wondering if anybody had a list of which stadiums in PES6 best match which clubs.

Obviously stadia like the San Siro and Rome's Olympic Stadium will house the Milans and Roman sides respectively, but how about those who don't have their own stadium.

I'm interested to see what people think, as i always try to allocate stadia as well as i can. Unfortunately a lot of the smaller clubs (like the Dutch sides) end up playing in the same place (that small unlockable stadium).

There are at least 4 stadiums that i never allocate to any other club apart from who actually plays there. Rome's Olympic stadium, The Nou Camp, San Siro and the Stade Louis II. Other ones i don't mind sharing out :) Although i think Real Madrid will be the only ones at the Bernabeu, possibly.

Normally for PS2 stadium editors, Alvalade XXI (house for Sporting Lisbon) is based on Westfallen stadium!

download the pategato/goalgerd pes5 file in optionfile section,all the right teams in right stadiums or as close as possible to the right stadiums

I always gave the Stadio Olympico to Stuttgart.

SMG_WM_STADIEN_STUTTGART_02.jpg

Won't be able to do that now - unless of course I add them myself.

Can someone explain why Konami have Fulham playing at Berlin Olympiastadion?

I normally use similar structured stadiums to their respective teams. Fulham, Aston Villa = Highbury, Arsenal - Parc De Prince, Villarreal - Tardini, Bayern - Amsterdam Arena.

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Can someone explain why Konami have Fulham playing at Berlin Olympiastadion?

I get the idea they don't give a damn about that. They're far too busy designing penguins and dinosaurs, which are clearly much more important.

I do the same as you really with stadium allocations.

Back
Top Bottom