AMADOR - Everyone's football

I checked the demo by sany's installer. Awesome work guys. I played a friendly match Hamburg VS Utrecht. THe gameplay with your reworked stats looks so awesome. I assume that starting a ML will cause game crash cause of unfinished national teams.

Also a suggestion.I do not know if it is possible or in your plans, and i don't want to be spoiled making requests, but could it be possible to make a player for Utrecht or edit an existing one to pay some tribute to the memory of the deceased David Di Tommaso?He died back in 2005 and he was existing in PES5.You know no need to have the same name, just something KONAMISH with a change name and characteristics that resemble the deceased player.

PES master player page: https://www.pesmaster.com/di-tommaso/pes-5/player/3323/
Transfermarkt page: https://www.transfermarkt.com/david-di-tommaso/profil/spieler/17997

P.S.: I repeat it is not a request, just an idea.Thank you guys and keep up the superb job. :)

@ryu111: Great ball physics there, I haven't yet scored a free kick, it's so hard to!
@sniglet: We couldn't have done it without you mate, I can't stress it enough: they look just fantastic!
@slamsoze: Appreciate your words :) I haven't started a ML yet but @mattmid did and he didn't have any crash - though I don't think he played more than a season, did you Matt?
As for your suggestion, we like the fact that even us, the creators of the database, don't know any of the players beforehand, not even their stats (which we didn't edit, we just converted from FM). It adds up to the excitment of not really knowing what we can expect from each team. Honestly I prefer not editing any player - even if it'd be a really honorable thing to do for Di Tommaso - but one of the advantages of Amador is that we don't use any kitserver faces/hair so if you want to edit a player in your game, he'll fit in just fine - as long as you don't mess around too much with his stats and give him a pro-level statsheet :D

Hey guys, loving the gameplay so far, very different to PES6.

I think I installed it all correctly, copied the OF over etc but I'm not sure if the kits are correct?
Some teams have the official kits from the original teams that would have been in that slot. East midlands for example have the Bayern kits, complete wit he words Bayern Munich on the back. Is this correct, or should they have been replaced as part of the install?

Thanks in advance

Russ

@rsl1: Glad you like it. When I installed PES6 with a Sany's installer, I found out the OF folder wasn't located where it usually is (Documents/Konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 6); instead it was on Documents/P6OF or something like that...PI6OF? Can't remember the spelling exactly but the OF folder is actually there. See if you have such folder on your PC

@rsl1: Glad you like it. When I installed PES6 with a Sany's installer, I found out the OF folder wasn't located where it usually is (Documents/Konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 6); instead it was on Documents/P6OF or something like that...PI6OF? Can't remember the spelling exactly but the OF folder is actually there. See if you have such folder on your PC

Ah I had an Amador folder in my documents folder but thinking about it, that may have been from the demo?
I will look for the P6OF folder and try that instead. Cheers

@ryu111: Great ball physics there, I haven't yet scored a free kick, it's so hard to!
@sniglet: We couldn't have done it without you mate, I can't stress it enough: they look just fantastic!
@slamsoze: Appreciate your words :) I haven't started a ML yet but @mattmid did and he didn't have any crash - though I don't think he played more than a season, did you Matt?
As for your suggestion, we like the fact that even us, the creators of the database, don't know any of the players beforehand, not even their stats (which we didn't edit, we just converted from FM). It adds up to the excitment of not really knowing what we can expect from each team. Honestly I prefer not editing any player - even if it'd be a really honorable thing to do for Di Tommaso - but one of the advantages of Amador is that we don't use any kitserver faces/hair so if you want to edit a player in your game, he'll fit in just fine - as long as you don't mess around too much with his stats and give him a pro-level statsheet :D
Actually I was going to request you guys increasing the FK stats because PES6 is the hardest PES game to score from FK. But then this happened. :D
Btw I improved the graphic a bit, new scoreboard, no nameplate, no radar, no ball cursor. That's how I roll.
amador1.jpg

I just tried it but it doesn't work. The AMADOR folder the Sany installer created is definitely the correct one.

I just tested it by deleting the OF from that folder and starting the game. The game then got me to create one like it was the first time I had ever played it, the logos were still the Amador ones (due to the edited AFS files presumably) but the names were back to real teams.
I then closed the game and there was a brand new OF in that AMADOR folder with today's date and the current time.
Next I copied the OF from the installer Misc folder over the new one, fired the game up again and the names were the correct Amador ones again but East Midlands still have the Bayern kit. I haven't checked any others but I would imagine that any licensed teams would be the same.

Can you check your version and see what kit East Midlands have please? It looks as if the OF is being read correctly as it changes the team and player names fine. I could be wrong, but I don't think you can change the licensed kits via an OF can you? I thought you had change some of the files in the AFS files/folders in the same way as the logos have been done.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Russ

Yeah you can't edit licensed team kits in game. The 0_text is from the default game so that's normal. Wait for the kitserver kits.

Coming up next in Amador...

XFWI7DG.png

@rsl1 Yeah, the English kits (bar Lancashire and Yorkshire that were on unlicensed kit teams) are currently original pes6 kits (as are the Italian teams) This is because @sniglet is making kitserver kits for them and also because only 100 emblems will go in the OF and the rest had to go into 535/6.flg and seeing as all the other licensed teams had unlicensed teams imported over them that starts to mess around with the linking of emblems. So I left the English and Italian teams as original licensed teams as they will all have kitserver kits soon.

One option might be to get a couple of generic kits (maybe some from your 70's folder, that have no sponsors etc?) to use as kitserver kits for them in the meantime.

As we now have an official Sany all-in-one install I'm wondering whether any of the graphically minded amongst you would fancy coming up with an Amador Menu page and an 'Official' Scoreboard?

@miguelfcp I didn't have any crashes as far as I'd got with it. I don't think the National teams matter for ML anyway. Interestingly, for a bit of fun during testing I did play a game against an international team without the full amount of players and it doesn't crash! Some odd things happen though, sometimes they have 11 men, sometimes they only have what's in their team :LOL:

I haven't scored a free kick either, but then I rarely do in any pes6 game!

@miguelfcp I didn't have any crashes as far as I'd got with it. I don't think the National teams matter for ML anyway. Interestingly, for a bit of fun during testing I did play a game against an international team without the full amount of players and it doesn't crash! Some odd things happen though, sometimes they have 11 men, sometimes they only have what's in their team :LOL:

I haven't scored a free kick either, but then I rarely do in any pes6 game!
I did a friendly test Hungary VS Greece.I was also surprised as the game didn’t crash.HUN has one GK only and Greece has 4 or 5 players.It was 11vs11 but the rest were “unregistered” dummies.I don’t know how unregistered players work exactly as I can’t see their stats ,but the must have 1 to every stat cause they were pretty unresponsive.It was like I had 10seconds input lag.It was fun btw.

As for the nation teams in ML it was a rumor I have read years ago,that although national teams do not have any impact or partition in ML,when they have some players “unregistered “ due to patches/OF was the reason behind ML crashes after first season end.But I am not sure as it was a speculation back then.I will make a test as soon as I will have time to check how it rolls.

@rsl1 Here you go :) English in game kits now back in. It's possible it's messed a couple of badges up for other teams but I didn't notice any in a quick glance, but then again badge blindness is easy with all these! Anyway, the English one's are all correct as are their in game kits so all set for you (and anyone else who wants to have the in game kits for them) to do an English league :) http://www.mediafire.com/file/42mdta39yqmdtp8/engkitsbackKONAMI-WIN32PES6OPT/file

Just a tip for the future if its possible, maybe involve an ambitious stadium creator to base a few different stadium on training ground maybe for this? Or on an already created stadium with very low attendance? Im talking about stadium with 1000 -2000 seats.

@gabe.paul.logan: We're currently compiling the existing PES6 community-made stadiums to assign one for each of the ingame teams, according to the real-life region in which it is located (for example, Estádio do Algarve will be assigned to Amador's Algarve team). Ideally, I think it'd be cool to have custom stadiums, maybe even fantasy ones just for the purpose of playing Amador, but what I'm finding out is that this is a great opportunity to play with lesser-known venues, some of them are fantastic works of art that fly under the radar because they are small/from exotic locations that don't have strong professional football teams.

A quick preview of the England-based team kits in progress. They are based on kits supplied by www.surridgesport.com, my theory being that Amador clubs would not be able to afford fancy kits from the likes of Nike and Adidas! :P

Final set of English kits will be manufactured by Surridge, Airo and VX-3.

All subject to change. The collar on the East Anglia away kit is based on one by Daniel_Juve, waiting on his permission to use so may have to change a bit.

ama-engKit-preview1.png

A quick preview of the England-based team kits in progress. They are based on kits supplied by www.surridgesport.com, my theory being that Amador clubs would not be able to afford fancy kits from the likes of Nike and Adidas! :P

All subject to change. The collar on the East Anglia away kit is based on one by Daniel_Juve, waiting on his permission to use so may have to change a bit.

View attachment 7219
They look great to me!
If you can't reach out to Daniel, I have a template by @Villapilla_Pes6j which has a pretty sililar collar (the one I used as a base in the black Puglia kit, so you can see it)... You culd use it! I already asked him and he said it's OK to use his templates for these kits. :)

View attachment 7219

Great looking kits !!!
About the bolded, it's the other way around, kit manufacturers pay to the clubs. So, it's ok to see adidas, Nike, Puma, macron, Umbro making kits for these teams.

Back
Top Bottom