AMADOR - Everyone's football

By the way, anyome willing to see the new Trentino-Alto Adige kits? :)

xN36gXx.png

Download will be available shortly (along with Toscana). ;)

About the bolded, it's the other way around, kit manufacturers pay to the clubs. So, it's ok to see adidas, Nike, Puma, macron, Umbro making kits for these teams.
Well, it's not really like that for amateur teams.
It's teams who pay for the kits, but the teamwear is usually pretty cheap (let's say something lile $20 for a shirt/shorts/socks set) and teams are usually supported by local companies even if their names/logos don't always appear on the shirt. Often it's just players' friends or relatives supporting the team if they have a company.

So, yeah, I'm also OK with having teams wearing Nike, Adidas, Puma kits... As even amateur teams can usually afford them. ;)

Anyone found any defenders in Amador capable of this? No disrespect to the Irish leagues, but the players in Amador can't be too far away for their level. Apologies to any Irish evo-web members. ;)

@sniglet , as most of our best young footballers move to England or Scotland by the age of sixteen or seventeen. I am not offended. And about AMADOR, isn't the point of this new league to make goals like that impossible ? I mean with stat number in the fifties and sixties, good luck trying....:SHOCK::SHOCK::SHOCK:

@sniglet , as most of our best young footballers move to England or Scotland by the age of sixteen or seventeen. I am not offended. And about AMADOR, isn't the point of this new league to make goals like that impossible ? I mean with stat number in the fifties and sixties, good luck trying....:SHOCK::SHOCK::SHOCK:

It'll probably happen as much in Amador as it does in the Irish leagues (i.e. not a whole lot) :D

We seem to have picked up a right bargain in Ronan Curtis, 100k I believe. Hit the ground running with about 6 goals and 4 assists already this season, picked for the full National team now and won't be with us long I don't think.

Trying to create Umbria's kits...
qFNPFUU.png
...why am I still doing this? This is absolutely painful. :BRICK:

By the way, has something been done on the cameras in the Sany installer or is it just me going crazy? I feel it's a little more zoomed out than it should be...

@*aLe I seem to recall it was on broadcast I think, or perhaps wide. I set the zoom myself afterwards (I play at about 1000-1100 on the peszoom)

I guess you have to load up the game every time you want to check it as well do you? I don't know how you do it at all, I've tried one before and couldn't even work out which bit was which on the shirt. I was doing black and white stripes and it looked like a zebra had been through the a wind tunnel.

@WhoAteMeDinner Superb wasn't it! It was one of those goals where you just have to give a bit of a clap regardless of it being the other team.

Last edited:
By the way, has something been done on the cameras in the Sany installer or is it just me going crazy? I feel it's a little more zoomed out than it should be...

Open "PES 6 AMADOR Europe Western Federation\kitserver\camerazoomer.cfg" with notepad and change parameter "zoom = 1200" to "zoom = 1430" to make default settings for in-game camera.

Open "PES 6 AMADOR Europe Western Federation\kitserver\camerazoomer.cfg" with notepad and change parameter "zoom = 1200" to "zoom = 1430" to make default settings for in-game camera.
@*aLe I seem to recall it was on broadcast I think, or perhaps wide. I set the zoom myself afterwards (I play at about 1000-1100 on the peszoom)
Yeah, I play on wide. I like the way it is now, no need to revert it back. It was just me wondering why it looked smaller than usual. :)

I guess you have to load up the game every time you want to check it as well do you? I don't know how you do it at all, I've tried one before and couldn't even work out which bit was which on the shirt.
Yeah I don't use any 3d model but I check it directly ingame.
Luckily enough, with Kitserver I could make changes and import the kit back "on the fly", I just have to go back to the strip selection screen and the new kit gets loaded just fine. :)

Anyway, fancy to see the final result?
WvpJXuy.png

Yeah, I play on wide. I like the way it is now, no need to revert it back. It was just me wondering why it looked smaller than usual. :)

Yeah I don't use any 3d model but I check it directly ingame.
Luckily enough, with Kitserver I could make changes and import the kit back "on the fly", I just have to go back to the strip selection screen and the new kit gets loaded just fine. :)

Anyway, fancy to see the final result?

Great work, worth the time in the end! Did you want a Blender file for model 28?

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think it's necessary. :)
I know that manually painting the textures in Photoshop/GIMP (thanks Heaven we at least have the Bézier paths) and then testing the kits ingame is way more time consuming, but it's how I'm used to do it and it's how I'll probably do it even in the future, should I decide to keep doing kits beyond the AMADOR project.

Cheers!

Galicia presented their new kits, made by Joma.

They are honoring Santiago de Compostela in their away kit, taking its color and showing an image of this historical, religious and cultural monument.
Home kit is blue as always, featuring the cross as seen on their crest.

Home
Iqu9KgD.jpg

Away
NZu31fg.jpg

all.png
all.png
all.png

all.png

Download

PSD by VillaPilla, texture by ManOpazo.

Back
Top Bottom