AMADOR - Everyone's football

FRANCE
12 + 1 teams
map-france-regions.gif
All of France's "régions" are in the game, including Corse as well. France's "régions ultramarines" such as Guadeloupe and Reunion islands have been left out, as they even have real-life National Teams and football leagues; they're practically countries on their own.

Regions:
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Bretagne
- Centre-Val de Loire
- Grand Est
- Hauts-de-France
- Île-de-France
- Normandie
- Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Occitanie
- Pays de la Loire
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur

+ the island:
- Corse

---
BELGIQUE
10 teams

Belgium.gif

All of Belgium's provinces are featured in AMADOR.

- Anvers
- Brabant flamland
- Brabant wallon
- Flandre-Occidentale
- Flandre-Orientale
- Hainaut
- Liège
- Limbourg
- Luxembourg (not the country, but the region...which actually shares a border with the country!)
- Namur

Last edited:
SUISSE
6 teams

carte_Suisse.jpg

6 "cantons" included out of 26 swiss regions:

- Argovie
- Berne
- Genève
- Saint-Gall
- Vaud
- Zurich

*The remaining regions will be included in following versions of the AMADOR option file.

ITALIA
18+2 teams

italia.gif

All 20 "regioni" are included, among them the islands of Sicilia and Sardegna.

- Abruzzo
- Basilicata
- Calabria
- Campania
- Emilia-Romagna
- Friuli-Venezia-Giulia
- Lazio
- Liguria
- Lombardia
- Marche
- Molise
- Piemonte
- Puglia
- Toscana
- Trentino-Alto Adige
- Umbria
- Valle d'Aosta
- Veneto

Plus the islands:
- Sardegna
- Sicilia

I was tempted to do something like this, but... i get stuck on team names, and player ratings.

Can you perhaps upload some random players? perhaps best player, worst player and maybe a couple of mid range players?

@pes.player88: Even if you can't find kits for the majority of the teams - which is highly likely given I never seen any other patch/OF with regions as teams - we'll have Edit-mode-made sets of kits for every region.

DEUTSCHLAND
16 teams
12946948511135414095deutschland%20(1)-hi.png

All of Germany's 16 states are included:
- Baden-Wurttenberg
- Bayern
- Berlin
- Brandenburg
- Bremen
- Hamburg
- Hessen
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Niedersachsen
- Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Rheinland-Pfalz
- Saarland
- Sachsen
- Sachsen-Anhalt
- Schleswig-Holstein
- Thuringen

--

NEDERLAND
12 teams
NederlandseProvincies.png

All Netherlands' 12 provinces are included:
- Drenthe
- Flevoland
- Friesland
- Gelderland
- Groningen
- Limburg
- Noord-Brabant
- Noord-Holland
- Overijssel
- Utrecht
- Zeeland
- Zuid-Holland

ENGLAND
10 teams
political-map-england-regions-their-capitals-vector-highly-detailed-all-elements-separated-layers-clearly-90875667.jpg

All of England's 9 regions are included
, plus Lancashire as a standalone.
- East Anglia (East of England)
- East Midlands
- Greater London
- Lancashire
- North East
- North West
- South East
- South West
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire

--
WALES
8 teams
300px-Preserved_counties_Wales.png

All of Wales' 8 preserved counties are included:
- Clwyd
- Dyfed
- Gwent
- Gwynedd
- Mid Glamorgan
- Powys
- South Glamorgan
- West Glamorgan

--

SCOTLAND
9 teams
500px-Scotland_1974_Administrative_Map.png

All of Scotland's 9 districts are included:

- Borders
- Central Scotland
- Dumfries and Galloway
- Fife
- Grampian
- Highland
- Lothian
- Strathclyde
- Tayside

@MartanCJ: Our goal is to do all of them! For example on Switzerland we left the vast majority of their regions for a later version of the OF, since there wouldn't be enough space to include all 26 of them. After we present all the regions we're going to explain exactly and with more detail how we'll organize all of those regions' teams.

This project might be the only reason to be back to PES 6 for me. It´s not my favourite PES, but this will bring another level of fun, enough for me! Thanks to all of you guys to keep this retro nostalgia thing alive!

NORTHERN IRELAND
6 teams

northern-ireland-counties.jpg

All of Northern Ireland's 6 counties are included:
- Antrim
- Armagh
- Down
- Fermanagh
- Londonderry
- Tyrone

--
IRELAND
4 teams

Provinces-counties-map.gif

4 out of 4 Ireland's provinces are included in our file:
- Connacht
- Leinster
- Munster
- Ulster

--

+ BONUS TEAMS
2 teams

- There's only two teams left to end this presentation of the first-ever amateur teams to grace our AMADOR World and we decided to include two teams of two of the smallest european countries - which plays into our idea that in our amateur World, everyone is included and able to play.

• ANDORRA LA VELLA

andorra_plotical_map.gif

Andorra La Vella is not only Andorra's capital city but also a region.

• PAYS LUXEMBOURG
carte-luxembourg-cantons.jpg

Luxembourg is also a region of the country Luxembourg, and its capital city too.

FINAL TEAM LIST
PORTUGAL
- Norte
- Beiras
- Grande Lisboa
- Alentejo
- Algarve

Autonomous Regions:
- Madeira
- Açores

ESPAÑA

- Andalucía
- Aragón
- Asturias
- Cantabria
- Castilla-La-Mancha
- Castilla y León
- Cataluña
- Comunidad Madrid
- Comunidad Valenciana
- Extremadura
- Galicia
- La Rioja
- Murcia
- Navarra
- País Vasco

+ the islands:
- Islas Canarias
- Islas Baleares

FRANCE
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Bretagne
- Centre-Val de Loire
- Grand Est
- Hauts-de-France
- Île-de-France
- Normandie
- Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Occitanie
- Pays de la Loire
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur

+ the island:
- Corse

BELGIQUE
- Anvers
- Brabant flamland
- Brabant wallon
- Flandre-Occidentale
- Flandre-Orientale
- Hainaut
- Liège
- Limbourg
- Luxembourg
- Namur

SUISSE
- Argovie
- Berne
- Genève
- Saint-Gall
- Vaud
- Zurich

*The remaining regions will be included in following versions of the AMADOR option file.

ITALIA
- Abruzzo
- Basilicata
- Calabria
- Campania
- Emilia-Romagna
- Friuli-Venezia-Giulia
- Lazio
- Liguria
- Lombardia
- Marche
- Molise
- Piemonte
- Puglia
- Toscana
- Trentino-Alto Adige
- Umbria
- Valle d'Aosta
- Veneto

Plus the islands:
- Sardegna
- Sicilia

DEUTSCHLAND
- Baden-Wurttenberg
- Bayern
- Berlin
- Brandenburg
- Bremen
- Hamburg
- Hessen
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Niedersachsen
- Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Rheinland-Pfalz
- Saarland
- Sachsen
- Sachsen-Anhalt
- Schleswig-Holstein
- Thuringen

NEDERLAND
- Drenthe
- Flevoland
- Friesland
- Gelderland
- Groningen
- Limburg
- Noord-Brabant
- Noord-Holland
- Overijssel
- Utrecht
- Zeeland
- Zuid-Holland

ENGLAND
- East Anglia (East of England)
- East Midlands
- Greater London
- Lancashire
- North East
- North West
- South East
- South West
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire

WALES
- Clwyd
- Dyfed
- Gwent
- Gwynedd
- Mid Glamorgan
- Powys
- South Glamorgan
- West Glamorgan

SCOTLAND
- Borders
- Central Scotland
- Dumfries and Galloway
- Fife
- Grampian
- Highland
- Lothian
- Strathclyde
- Tayside

NORTHERN IRELAND
- Antrim
- Armagh
- Down
- Fermanagh
- Londonderry
- Tyrone

IRELAND
- Connacht
- Leinster
- Munster
- Ulster

ANDORRA LA VELLA

PAYS LUXEMBOURG

Very impressed with your project and the philosophy behind it guys!

About the French regions you want to include in the OF I just wanted to warn you that the government has recently merged some region to reduce administration costs (see the map you posted do not match the list of French region you want to put in the OF). The thing is, some regions has been merged while they do not share much in term of cultural and historical identity. I am from Midi Pyrénées and my region has been merged with Languedoc Roussillon into a new region called Occitanie which sounds quite an awkward choice for its name since the Occitanie has actually some historical meaning but its is much larger than this two regions. It actually covers all the south of France with the exception of the Pays Basque and the Catalogne but it also include some part of western Italy.
Carteoccitanie.png

I understand that it might be easier for you to use those recent regions but at least I wanted to inform you about some hot recent debate around their recent delineation.

Last edited:
@miguelfcp @mattmid guys, just another small, practical peaceful note.. being Lazio already a real team on his own (MY team :D), even tho I know it's also obviously the name of the region and so on and so forth, I'd suggest you guys to replace it with something else/rename it another way, or it would feel a bit weird to have it with the other amateurish teams.

@papinho81: Thanks, apprecitated your words! I'm glad you offered that explanation, people might not notice it but it was actually a difficult task to figure out every country's regions properly, as they tend to change a lot over time and every country has its own organizational structure. I understand what you're telling because here in Portugal no one quite knows what the actual regions are...it's a mess. So we'll definitely be improving on our own subdivision logic to get meaningful and "correct" regions as much as possible, your post is very helpful.

@Madmac79: Don't worry, when you get to play Amador you'll love it so much you'll even forget there's a real-life team named Lazio :PIRATE:

@papinho81 Thanks for the info :) @miguelfcp is the man in charge of the regions and I know it's been a difficult task finding out just what regions are currently official and so on. Then I threw a spanner in the works by suggesting as we had Yorkshire we should have Lancashire even though it's a part of the North West region because we want to have rivalries where possible and the Yorkshire/Lancashire rivalry is one dating back 500 odd years to several wars! Where as Yorkshire/North West is not a rivalry in that way.

@Madmac79 We have written to Lazio requesting they change their name :SHOCK: ;)):LOL: Out of curiosity is the region known by another name as well then?

Last edited:
@miguelfcp I don't doubt about the quality of your work, but I'll forget my first name before I forget my team :LOL:.

@mattmid there is the old latin language name which was Latium, other than that there isn't one.

By the way it's no big deal, I'm aware you guys are already doing a massive job and Lazio being both a region and a team name is pretty unique as far as I know.. so, if you want to leave it like it is, let it be.

Just don't make the kit red and yellow or I'll come search for you guys wherever you are :LOL::)!

So why did we post that specific team list?

With the creation of the Amador World, we're making sure everyone - and we mean, everyone - has a chance to play and win. That means we have to find ways to get as many playable regions/provinces/states on our World as we can; but in order to do so, we can't play it safe: we have to go further, bigger, and better than anyone ever went. We also can't go the modern Konami route, where in order to have new leagues on the game, that means eliminating a few 2nd Divisions from it to make room for those.
No.
We don't call it the Amador "World" just because it's cute and sounds great - though it is indeed cute and sounds great. We call it a World because we're creating a gigantic planet of amateur football; and regardless of where you might live, your region, state or province is included and you'll be able to play with it in Amador.

To accomplish this mission, we'll divide the World through many Option Files.

This team list we've been presenting over the last few days represent the teams that will feature on the first-ever Amador Database, hopefully the first of many Databases to be released. These are the teams that represent Europe's Western Federation of the football world of Amador.

AMADOR - WESTERN FEDERATION
  • Demo Release date: September 14
  • Demo team list:
- Açores (Portugal)
- Andalucía (Spain)
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (France)
- Anvers (Belgium)
- Argovie (Switzerland)
- Abruzzo (Italy)
- Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)
- Drenthe (Netherlands)
- East Anglia (England)
- Clwyd (Wales)
- Borders (Scotland)
- Antrim (Northern Ireland)
- Connacht (Ireland)​

Last edited:
Hmmm, not sure if I´ll pick "Beiras" or "Madeira" in full version, but for the demo, I´ll definitly try Açores in a few friendlies eheh.

Demo Teams (Part 1)

An introduction to the teams in this week's Amador demo file.

Team: Açores

Honours: Portuguese Champions (2004,2013)

Acores Kits.jpg

One of the quiet stars of the Açores squad is Goalkeeper B. Pestana, so quiet in fact that nobody actually knows his first name and with his strong, silent manner, nobody has plucked up the courage to ask him. While none of his important attributes are amongst the top in the Western Federation, he has strong numbers where it matters across the board at this level. His mentality is amongst the best and his team can count on him in those difficult moments. Although, like most keepers of Amador, he can make errors that will have his manager pulling his hair out he is probably best known for making a remarkable save, possibly one of the best saves ever seen in the League. As usual though, he had little to say about it when questioned, just giving a shrug and muttering that’s my job.

newpestanafull.jpg

Veteran João Futre is the man who pulls the strings for the team. Equally adept in Centre Midfield or Attacking Midfield he normally occupies the AM slot in behind the striker’s. With good passing, the ability to go past a player and a shot technique most strikers in the Federation would be happy to have he can be a handful for any defence and will chip in with goals as well. He tops it off with a decent free kick and is prepared to work hard for the team as well. The only things letting him down are that he has become a little injury prone as he has got older and there are times when his will to fight in adversity can be called into question. Perhaps not the man to call on when 2-0 down away from home on a cold winter’s evening. On his day though, he would get into any team in the Western Federation.

Futrefull.jpg

The man most likely to be looking to get on the end of Futre’s passes is diminutive Striker João Oliveira. In most areas he is what would be deemed an averagely rated player amongst the Federation. His skills though, lie where it matters, in his finishing. Solid in both accuracy and technique, with a bit of power as well, he has more than enough weaponry to cause keeper’s trouble. Don’t look for him to rise at the back post like a salmon but if someone else does he’ll be there to tap in the loose ball. He has a little bit of craft as well and can get past a defender to make space for his shot. Oliveira is a little one footed but he has been known to swing his right foot at the ball every now and then.

Oliveirafull.jpg

Açores are known to be an attacking team and play with a 4-3-1-2 formation. They hold a high back line and look to use offside as a defensive weapon. With a strong, if generally unspectacular team, they would fancy themselves to be amongst the top runners in the Portuguese Division. However as the new season approaches there are many unknowns for all teams regarding who will have the necessary depth of squad to take on a full league season and come out on top. Set pieces and corners will come from the aforementioned Futre who generally takes charge of all dead ball situations.

Acoresform.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom