AMADOR - Everyone's football

Took me a while to try it but Amador rekindled my relationship with pes 6, a game I was never a huge fan of beforehand. I've often thought it would work wonderfully, if not better with pes 5. Didn't wanna bug you with requests but I'll certainly be first in line to try it. Thanks. Might also be a perfect match with this new gameplay mod from Kingsley which I haven't tried yet.

Thank you guys for this, it is awesome. Was looking for something different and found this gem. I was trying to think of a way to give back to this project and didn't see a menu created, so I started making one. If you think it looks good or if there is something that should be changed let me know.
d1e0hHN.jpg
Still trying to figure out where each menu is located in the files and how to edit them but it's a start.
Thanks again to everyone for all the hard work that went into making this happen. Also if a pes 5 version comes out, I will try and covert this over to that one too.

Genius idea and execution, The creativity on and off the pitch and the collaboration between the community is exceptional!

Any suggestion for a ML league structure setup?

I tend to create my own team and start in div 2, How should I add the teams to the 4 leagues...mix them up or do spain egland italy...etc?

For stadiums I'm gonna assign 2 stadiums per country (Small amateur level) and rename them, Then the finals will be in international arenas!

Thanks !

Maybe mix them up. Perhaps have 16 from the UK countries and Ireland as one league, 16 from Spain/Portugal, 16 from France/Belgium and 16 from Germany/Netherlands. Then a random 7 to go with you in Div 2? Something like that perhaps.

Feel free to post how your ML goes in here or the retro thread too it would be interesting to see who ends up as the best teams and players. :))

Maybe mix them up. Perhaps have 16 from the UK countries and Ireland as one league, 16 from Spain/Portugal, 16 from France/Belgium and 16 from Germany/Netherlands. Then a random 7 to go with you in Div 2? Something like that perhaps.

Feel free to post how your ML goes in here or the retro thread too it would be interesting to see who ends up as the best teams and players. :))

OK let me share this...

I did similar personal projects to Amador using a pencil and paper, and Subbuteo figures from the late 80s, I moved on to different platforms including Amiga-PC games and so on... but the obsession is still there after all these years. The narratives, The uniqueness and the storylines are so immersive.

The beauty here is in the quality of players and their authenticity to their regions, Adding to that the individuality allowed by the amazing PES 6 match engine and you get 144 ML teams with their own personality to the original line up with Espinas/Castolo...etc!

I will create my own English team with original ML line up and compete in a UK div 2 to qualify to UK division 1 .. With the other 3 divisions sorted by region as you suggested... After finishing two seasons I will run a euro cup with all playable national teams, More narratives!

I remember there was a problem with the champions league where you'd get drawn with teams from your same division in the groups, Hope it doesn't happen that often.

I will play with no development and no retirement, Also High transfer activity to mix it up a bit

I'm also using a cheat engine plug in that introduces super star level difficulty in ML and match level .... Games are more competitive now at 20 mins half length

Hope this post encourages others to get involved!

I'm also using a cheat engine plug in that introduces super star level difficulty in ML and match level .... Games are more competitive now at 20 mins half length

Does that change the OF to Super Star level? If so could you upload it when you've done that. :))

Thanks for the kind words. Miguel put a lot of work into getting authentic names for the players depending on their nationality.

That will be interesting to see how the original ML players get on with this sort of league, particularly with no development, should be fascinating to see how it pans out.

I remember there was a problem with the champions league where you'd get drawn with teams from your same division in the groups, Hope it doesn't happen that often

You could always do your own draw if that happens and switch to a knockout cup for the latter stages.

@mattmid

Yeah just filtering the stadiums before I start the season.

For superstar level, I uploaded all the files you need with instructions on the below link, Should be a straight forward implementation.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rrw345hv7uqaobu/pes_6_superstar_level.rar/file

Let me know if you need any assistance!
Hi bro!

I recently installed Superstar level using your instructions, and it works great in Exhibition and League modes :TU: but couldn't get it to work for Cup Mode.

I was wondering if by any chance you would know if it works for Cup mode, and if so, if there are any instructions! Thanks in advance!

Also, been looking at some of the teams' profiles for Western Federation. The level of depth and quirkiness in a lot of them is amazing! :)

It would be so cool if AMADOR was revived somehow . I absolutely love the idea of invented players and teams, so the fact that this is not only an entire league, but an entire Option File centered on fantasy players and teams is footballing heaven for me. :TU:

I started a new Master League with Algorvie, and I think it's so cool to be able to see how players develop. Making up personalities for the players, thinking of team identities, all of this makes this a very different experience, perhaps even unique in PES. :)

I have one main question for anyone who might've played an AMADOR ML through the years.. perhaps my friends @*aLe, @Madmac79 or anyone else who has tried a "longer term" ML.

My question has to do with newgens/regens. I've noticed that these players, especially the newgens in the first transfer window, have much higher stats than AMADOR players, (understandably so, since AMADOR is based on amateur football). Let's say I choose not to sign these high rated players in order to keep consistency. However, this could potentially cause some problems with rivals signing these higher rated players, throwing the campaign off balance a bit as time goes by and new high rated newcomers arrive as AMADOR older players retire. Would there be a way to solve this, and perhaps make newcomers' ratings in tune with the low-rated AMADOR players?

That's pretty much the only doubt in my mind as I plan to progress through the years in AMADOR. It's absolutely brilliant to have the option to play this. Hopefully in the future this project can be expanded to other parts of the world, as I find it so original and fun! :TU:

Last edited:
@millossobek as far as I know, unfortunately regens in patch of this theme (heavy stats revised) are kind of a problem noone has solved.. but I'm not an editing authority of sort lol, hope somebody will disprove me of course.

In case it's like I'm saying, I'm afraid you'll have to accept them and integrate in the story somehow :)

@millossobek could it be that the game takes player attributes from the database instead of taking them from the OF?
If so, if we're lucky, there may be a way to avoid that... Isn't it there an "online" version of Amador somewhere? If so, it might have the player stats imported into the database and therefore may not have the same issue. I haven't tried it yet, but it's a thing one could try.

EDIT: HERE!!!

@*aLe Thanks man! :TU: :BSCARF: So I'm guessing I just copy and paste these files in the main AMADOR folder and I'm all set to go?

1664394089670.png

I'm not exactly sure what this does though.. I've never played PES 6 online.. It makes it so that player stats are imported from the database? Not quite sure how this works.. :LOL: Do I have to restart ML with "network mode"? Thanks for your help bro!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom