AMADOR - Everyone's football

Corse revealed their new kits, made by Nike.

Home kit is as always inspired by Napoleon Bonaparte's uniform, Napoleon was born in Ajaccio, Corse.

Wholesale-Original-art-oil-painting-good-quality-Emperor-of-france-Napoleon-II-Portrait-PRINT-ART-painting.jpg_640x640.jpg

all.png

While the away this time took inspiration from Plage de Santa Giulia and its turquoise color.

Plage-de-Santa-Giulia.jpg

all.png

PSD by VillaPilla, Texture by ManOpazo, the sash in the home kit is by daoo.

Download

Nooooooo!!!
I spent countless hours doing that template (the blue one) and making sure it would look at least acceptable and you now tell me that VillaPilla released a PSD of it free for anyone to use?
Life is unfair. :cry:

8 years ago I did something similar for myself and my friends. Now I have a whole league district championship. (I myself am from Ukraine). A good project - but you need a common command base and a generator for a large-scale project for you.

Well, sorry for the delay... I've been pretty busy in the past days but I finally managed to finish the Umbria set I was working on and to add the Lazio one as a bonus.

LAZIO
LAgERJc.png

kNA71uz.png

PzzqRMX.png

UKx0zE8.png

UMBRIA
Kt9fLJy.png

ALuFdyP.png

Waw3Hdn.png

AknrPqo.png

Lazio's kits are (once again) based on templates by VillaPilla while Umbria's kits have been made by me on purpose, based on Virma teamwear. Enjoy! :)

By the way: Lazio's home kit is light blue in @Madmac79's honour. You know man that I couldn't do it red and yellow don't you?

Only Calabria, Campania, Molise and Sardegna to go then we'll have the complete Italian kitset. :GSCARF::RSCARF:

@Sany023 Thanks for that. I'll make one in a couple of days as we have about 10 more kits coming very shortly as soon as @sniglet has time to finish his, so I'll add those in as well then post the map up here. :)

:TUMBLE:

Pretty dead on here at the weekends, anyone would think most of us posted only during work hours.
:NONO::NONO::NONO:

Thought I would post some remarkable stats for my Division 2 Capocannoniere: Sousa.

Shot Accuracy 61
Shot Power 64
Shot Technique 66
Heading 71
Jump 59

This is what makes PES games, (I can't even use the retro anymore as PES for me only refers to the era before 2007), just pure magic. How can a player who can't shoot or jump for toffee be top scorer in the division ? My pal @miguelfcp got my senses twitching about this player when he mentioned football IQ and things like Sousa's astounding technique, teamwork and mentality stats, making a player with a football brain to match any all-time great of the game.

He is simply the best unknown great in the PES games I have played since Arellano in PES 2 and PES 3. He outplays every top striker in the game as his complete stats combine to make a wonderful player.

PES forever. :LOVE::LOVE::LOVE:

:TUMBLE:

Pretty dead on here at the weekends, anyone would think most of us posted only during work hours.
:NONO::NONO::NONO:

Thought I would post some remarkable stats for my Division 2 Capocannoniere: Sousa.

Shot Accuracy 61
Shot Power 64
Shot Technique 66
Heading 71
Jump 59

This is what makes PES games, (I can't even use the retro anymore as PES for me only refers to the era before 2007), just pure magic. How can a player who can't shoot or jump for toffee be top scorer in the division ? My pal @miguelfcp got my senses twitching about this player when he mentioned football IQ and things like Sousa's astounding technique, teamwork and mentality stats, making a player with a football brain to match any all-time great of the game.

He is simply the best unknown great in the PES games I have played since Arellano in PES 2 and PES 3. He outplays every top striker in the game as his complete stats combine to make a wonderful player.

PES forever. :LOVE::LOVE::LOVE:
LOL @WhoAteMeDinner you confused RETRO topic with AMADOR one I think!!! :P

Back
Top Bottom