167,"England\Greater London"
168,"England\Lancashire"
169,"England\North East"
170,"England\North West"
171,"England\South East"
172,"England\South West"
173,"England\West Midlands"
174,"England\Yorkshire"

Thanks to the below kit makers for their textures ...

Collar and sock texture by VillaPilla
Sleeves texture by Gollo
Front/back shirt and shorts texture by me :)

Custom 2-colour fonts and numbers for each team (3 new fonts).
Custom Surridge Sport, Airo and VX3 manufacturer templates.

Any major problems, let me know. These are my first kits ever for PES, hope you enjoy them!

Last edited:
They're absolutely great man!

Upon seeing the kits themselves, the only thing I can suggest is... Maybe try adding a different GK kit to South West. Should they play against a team in white, there would be a clash (either with their GK kit or with their player kit).
Having a different GK kit (say, yellow or green) instead of the one usnig the home colours would solve the problems.

Other than that, great kits and I absolutely love some of those designs. Well done! :)

Last edited:
They're absolutely great man!

Upon seeing the kits themselves, the only thing I can suggest is... Maybe try adding a different GK kit to South West. Should they play against a team in white, there would be a clash (either with their GK kit or with their player kit).
Having a different GK kit (say, yellow or green) instead of the one usnig the home colours would solve the problems.

Other than that, great kits and I absolutely love some of those designs. Well done! :)

Thanks for the feedback :)

It was definitely something I noticed in testing, I'll create a new colour for the away keeper kit and use the current one as a third kit option.

It's a bit addictive making these kits ... Started making kits for welsh teams at midnight last night :p

Been reading this thread from the sideline these last couple of days, and I gotta say wow, what a great project you guys are doing here!

I really like the concept of regional amateur football and it's evident that a lot of users here are getting hooked on it already, even contributing to creating the world.

It's fun and exhiting even reading about it because of the stories you have created for the teams and players and how it unravels page by page:APPLAUD:
Plus the snippets of gameplay look amazing and have me dreaming of the old skool PES experience!

I'm even considering trying this on my laptop but I have no experience with PES on PC whatsoever, not least with patching and so on. I don't even know what Kitserver is!
But I saw people here talking about some sort of "total install file", so is it as easy as just downloading that and double clicking an .exe file?

Also if so, can anyone recommend a PS4-type controller to use on a laptop?

By the way, I have a kind suggestion for the guy making the emblems (was it @sniglet ?):
The Catalunya emblem (the Estelada flag) seems, to me, a little off in style compared to the other emblems so I wanted to suggest the catalan coat of arms or the arms of the Generalitat instead.
For some reason I can't embed it here, but here's the link for the wikipage with both of them:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Catalonia
File:Coat_of_Arms_of_Catalonia.svg

Been reading this thread from the sideline these last couple of days, and I gotta say wow, what a great project you guys are doing here!

I really like the concept of regional amateur football and it's evident that a lot of users here are getting hooked on it already, even contributing to creating the world.

It's fun and exhiting even reading about it because of the stories you have created for the teams and players and how it unravels page by page:APPLAUD:
Plus the snippets of gameplay look amazing and have me dreaming of the old skool PES experience!

I'm even considering trying this on my laptop but I have no experience with PES on PC whatsoever, not least with patching and so on. I don't even know what Kitserver is!
But I saw people here talking about some sort of "total install file", so is it as easy as just downloading that and double clicking an .exe file?

Also if so, can anyone recommend a PS4-type controller to use on a laptop?

By the way, I have a kind suggestion for the guy making the emblems (was it @sniglet ?):
The Catalunya emblem (the Estelada flag) seems, to me, a little off in style compared to the other emblems so I wanted to suggest the catalan coat of arms or the arms of the Generalitat instead.
For some reason I can't embed it here, but here's the link for the wikipage with both of them:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Catalonia
File:Coat_of_Arms_of_Catalonia.svg

In terms of a good value controller that works well for old-school PES, I picked up an 8bitdo SF30 Pro a while ago and it's got a great D-pad (my method of choice) or really good thumbsticks if that's your thing. They're also pretty cheap, especially on eBay. Can be used via Bluetooth or USB cable too.

If you want to switch your Catalunya emblem to this one, go for it. I did have it in this style originally, but changed it on the recommendation of the Amador team (Catalunya sees itself as more of a country than a region, hence flag rather than coat of arms).

https://mega.nz/#!tkpESY5R!dacJLrJkGFrIRoBp_j2R1mSBakVOyv4kwvTLoOtuW5s

Looks like this ...

spa-catalunya-min.png

@Bonano Hi :) Yes, it's as easy as installing that all in one install that's posted on the thread here https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/amador-everyones-football.79300/page-12#post-3322308

There have been new kits made since that as you'll probably have seen which aren't on that installer but they are simple to download from here and place in the correct folder. There's still some more being made, once they are I'll get them together so people can download them in one go, or Sany may add them all into a new version of the installer anyway.

For now though just download the all in one installer, once downloaded, double click the first file to start the install and that's it. Then start the game from the shortcut installed on the desktop. You can change resolution within the game folder if you want to (folder is in Program Files (x86)\PES 6 AMADOR Europe Western Federation , there's a settings.exe in there where you can change it and it can also be changed in the kitserver if you want a different resolution (higher than shown on the settings) it's simple to do, just ask here at the time if you need any help with it. Plus if you want to download the kits that have been posted since you can do so and we'll let you know what to do with them (it's as simple as placing a folder into a folder you'll find within the kitserver folder).

@Bonano Hi :) Yes, it's as easy as installing that all in one install that's posted on the thread here https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/amador-everyones-football.79300/page-12#post-3322308

There have been new kits made since that as you'll probably have seen which aren't on that installer but they are simple to download from here and place in the correct folder. There's still some more being made, once they are I'll get them together so people can download them in one go, or Sany may add them all into a new version of the installer anyway.

For now though just download the all in one installer, once downloaded, double click the first file to start the install and that's it. Then start the game from the shortcut installed on the desktop. You can change resolution within the game folder if you want to (folder is in Program Files (x86)\PES 6 AMADOR Europe Western Federation , there's a settings.exe in there where you can change it and it can also be changed in the kitserver if you want a different resolution (higher than shown on the settings) it's simple to do, just ask here at the time if you need any help with it. Plus if you want to download the kits that have been posted since you can do so and we'll let you know what to do with them (it's as simple as placing a folder into a folder you'll find within the kitserver folder).

Hey mate, while you're here I noticed that the South East and South West emblems are the same in the latest OF. Just something to note if there is a new version down the road.

@sniglet Me and Miguel are actually testing out a new alternative gameplay OF at the moment, so if/when we release that it will have the correct badges as will the original OF that I'll re upload with the kits etc.

@sniglet Me and Miguel are actually testing out a new alternative gameplay OF at the moment, so if/when we release that it will have the correct badges as will the original OF that I'll re upload with the kits etc.

Sounds great, looking forward to it :)

@Bonano Forgot to mention, the controller I recommended doesn't have analogue triggers, so it wont be perfect for some modern games (racing games being the major problem), but for older games like retro PES it's pretty sweet. ;)

Thanks for your replies @sniglet and @mattmid !

Re Catalunya I see what you guys mean also considering recent years' political events. I still feel that it's a bit out of place though (graphically), and the Generalitat is a proper historical Catalan institution, so I might opt for your beatiful alternative emblem if I even manage to get the game up and running:LOL:

Thanks also for the tip on the controller, it looks nice and retro but wont I be missing R2 and L2 buttons (can't even remember if I used those in PES 6 back in the day)?
I also just read a guide on how to set up a PS4 controller on PC so I might try that first.

Thanks a bunch also Mattmid for your guide on how to get the game going - I'll probably take you up on your offer on asking a lot of follow up questions:P

See you guys when I get around to trying the awesome world of Amador!

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies @sniglet and @mattmid !

Re Catalunya I see what you guys mean also considering recent years' political events. I still feel that it's a bit out of place though (graphically), and the Generalitat is a proper historical Catalan institution, so I might opt for your beatiful alternative emblem if I even manage to get the game up and running:LOL:

Thanks also for the tip on the controller, it looks nice and retro but wont I be missing R2 and L2 buttons (can't even remember if I used those in PES 6 back in the day)?
I also just read a guide on how to set up a PS4 controller on PC so I might try that first.

Thanks a bunch also Mattmid for your guide on how to get the game going - I'll probably take you up on your offer on asking a lot of follow up questions:P

See you guys when I get around to trying the awesome world of Amador!

The sf30 does have R/L2, but if you have a PS4 controller already hopefully you can get that working. I do prefer the digital R/L2 buttons on the sf30 for old games which don’t need analogue trigger buttons. Playing older PES games on newer gen controllers can feel a little less responsive.

Hope you manage to get pes installed soon :)

@sniglet , the COM team goal of course, would never be critical of all the lovely kits and badges.
Foof and Faff to your hearts' content. That goal on the other hand looked a bit like it was on a FIFA
type tramline or guide path, very non-PES.

And again, this should be your profile pic.....

images

@sniglet , the COM team goal of course, would never be critical of all the lovely kits and badges.
Foof and Faff to your hearts' content. That goal on the other hand looked a bit like it was on a FIFA
type tramline or guide path, very non-PES.

And again, this should be your profile pic.....

images

:D Not sure I get the reference to Teto ... Not that I don't love me a bit of Miyazaki every once in a while.

Just sort of your username brings to mind all the little creatures in the anime universe, like the Fox-squirrel.

:)):)):))

Haha, I see what you mean. :P The name actually comes from an old Rich Hall comedy sketch. "A sniglet (/ˈsnɪɡlɪt/) is an often humorous word made up to describe something for which no dictionary word exists."

Quick preview of Welsh side Gwent's kit selection ...

gwent-preview.jpg

CALABRIA
cVLPLIO.png

MXCHDOc.png

nr0mX7I.png

awdOORG.png

Aaaand the Italian teams are done! :)
33.gif

Once again I'd love to thank VillaPilla and Kitmaker1998, whose templates I used as a base to create most of the Italian kits (those temlates are great, so I didn't really see the point in me remaking them from scratch).

Back
Top Bottom