AMADOR - Everyone's football

7jU1RHR.png

ZEELAND

ATLXKbo.png

ZmA6P6n.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5ql15bsyucoa5ef/Zeeland.rar

Football was once the people’s sport. Nowadays, it is not.

Football was created to be a kind of simulation of war. People cheered for their home town’s club comprised of players from that same town, which on the pitch would “battle” the opponent and try to submit him to a defeat. Here’s the winning formula: take the passionate elements from war, such as territorial domination, eliminate the deadly element of it, then add spectacularity and there it is, the formula that made it the world’s most popular sport.

However, football was about to be completely corrupted.

2018. Modern football clubs have grown into multimillion-dollar businesses ran by people from all over the world who hire people from all over the world to manage players from all over the world and try to win against other clubs who are ran and represented from people from…all over the world. Fans still support these teams, but deep down they know what they’re watching is not so much a Team from City A vs Team from City B match, in fact it’s closer to a Coca-Cola vs Pepsi, or Apple vs Microsoft, and may the richest side win.
It’s heartless, passionless, and most of all, it’s meaningless for the fan who once supported his town’s club, whereas now he supports the business which has taken the club’s name to operate – leaving behind little or none of the identity the club formerly had. Don’t like it? Well, there’s many more like this out there for you to support. Choose your poison, choose your business.

This is not football. Football doesn’t belong to the oligarchs or the sheiks. Football is the game of the people, for the people. Football doesn’t belong to the corporations or businesses: it belongs to everywhere and anywhere; it doesn’t belong to the millionaire footballer, it belongs to the 5-year-old kid as much as to the 50 year-old, to both the professional football or the sunday league player. It tells the story of a place, of a group of people, of where you belong and matter; not the story of who makes more money selling players and signing sponsor deals.

Football is inclusive, not exclusive. It’s everyone’s.

What does any of this got to do with PES?

If football is the people’s sport, PES is the people’s football game. Unlike any other sports game, this franchise was built by developers, but maintained by the people playing it who created a culture of editing capable of rivaling with any other game in the history of gaming. They created patches, option files, kits, faces, banners, stadiums…whatever modification you can think of: they did it. Every contribution, even if small, helped enrich the experience of PES. Soon enough, everyone would realize it made you feel like you matter, that you’re part of something greater than yourself by being part of a community striving for to create the best football game.

Football – as it was meant to be played - is the people's sport.
PES - as the community helped shape - is the people's football game.

What we're going to do is to combine the idea of a whole new football world, taking the sport back to its roots, with the fantastic gameplay and community-made content of a classic, timeless PES game which just like football itself, will never go out of style.

We're proud to present the football world of AMADOR.
This thread is the spaceship that'll take you there, and soon will become your home on the planet.

---

Files:
AMADOR Europe: Western Federation DEMO (PES6 PC) -> 13 playable teams
AMADOR Europe: Western Federation FULL (PES6 PC) - Installer included!
Part 1
Part 2
NEXT UP: What is AMADOR?
The installer includes also the game, right?

Last edited:
Two new versions of the Original Release OF here...

First one is with the new body shapes added (as in Project Odyssey) thanks to @peterc10 adding in those parameters to the csv import :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r89e8pur2yp21yu/Amador_New_body_shapes_KONAMI-WIN32PES6OPT/file

Second one is as above but with DribSpd changed to 99 (as in Project Odyssey) which gives the AI a bit more zip when on the ball and stops the dawdling with the ball that dogs the default AI as it's prone to dribbling and not sprinting in general.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4pm3rrpc2kz6r7o/Amador_New_body_shapes_%2B_99_dribspd_KONAMI-WIN32PES6OPT/file

Enjoy :)

@WhoAteMeDinner I really doesn't seem to work like that, though you would expect it too. For me (and @mattmid can correct me here :D) a big sluggish defender still feels that way relative to a quick winger, they just tend to make decisions a bit quicker and move a little more sharply than default. Seems to result in more passes, which is the opposite of what you might expect.

Makes me wonder if Dribble Speed is more of a modifier to the overall Speed value, rather than being statically defined. A bit like how acceleration doesn't affect the top speed of a player, just how quickly they will get to it.

@WhoAteMeDinner I really doesn't seem to work like that, though you would expect it too. For me (and @mattmid can correct me here :D) a big sluggish defender still feels that way relative to a quick winger, they just tend to make decisions a bit quicker and move a little more sharply than default. Seems to result in more passes, which is the opposite of what you might expect.

Makes me wonder if Dribble Speed is more of a modifier to the overall Speed value, rather than being statically defined. A bit like how acceleration doesn't affect the top speed of a player, just how quickly they will get to it.

Yes I think you are right @sniglet , dribble speed and technique are more modifying stats but even so, setting all COM players to dribble speed of 99 seems a bit high. As I recall in PES 6, the main man Sousa had dribble stats of no higher than 96 or 97 after ten seasons of player development.

Are AI players that crap in Amador ?

@WhoAteMeDinner

Not crap as such, but definitely less talented and confused than the default OF. That’s offset by the fact that the human controlled players have the same terrible skills, so passing is hard and you can’t sprint because your team will be hyperventilating by halftime.

It’s just a different experience to regular pes, and probably one of those love it hate it things. I play Amador in between more regular pes OFs just to switch things up and enjoy the challenge.

Not played Amador using the 99 DS, but it feels fun in the Denmark D2 Odyssey OF, although the stats in that are a bit more standard than Amador.

@WhoAteMeDinner

Not crap as such, but definitely less talented and confused than the default OF. That’s offset by the fact that the human controlled players have the same terrible skills, so passing is hard and you can’t sprint because your team will be hyperventilating by halftime.

It’s just a different experience to regular pes, and probably one of those love it hate it things. I play Amador in between more regular pes OFs just to switch things up and enjoy the challenge.

Not played Amador using the 99 DS, but it feels fun in the Denmark D2 Odyssey OF, although the stats in that are a bit more standard than Amador.

@sniglet I remember matters and miggysy giving me a lowdown about this. That as every player both human and COM teams would have universal terrible stats, the games would be tight and entertaining.

And I can understand why, when in normal PES player stats database, Adriano scores from thirty five yards without much effort or you concede one of those absurd Roberto Carlos free kicks from another stadium. The brain starts to think you are back playing an ISS arcadey game from nineties.

I am guessing even Castolo would be viewed in Amador League as hyper-stats and an unfairly lethal striker.

:THINK::THINK::THINK:

Last edited:
@sniglet , I member matters and miggysy giving me a lowdown about this. That as every player both human and COM teams would have universal terrible stats, the games would be tight and entertaining.

And I can understand why, when in normal PES player stats database, Adriano scores from thirty five yards without much effort or you concede one of those absurd Roberto Carlos free kicks from another stadium. The brain starts to think you are back playing an ISS arcadey game from nineties.

I am guessing even Castolo would be viewed in Amador League as hyper-stats and an unfairly lethal striker.

:THINK::THINK::THINK:

Yup, if you played a master league with default players in Amador, you’d be winning d1 in the 2nd season and Europe in the 3rd. Castolo would probably be a 40 goals per season legend. :P

He’s a legend anyway. :D

@WhoAteMeDinner Yes drbspd is "The higher this value, the less difference between the player's running speed and dribbling speed" So effectively being as it's out of a 100, I take that to be a % of how fast they can dribble with the ball compared to their top speed without it. The reasoning behind why I first tried it out was because I've always felt that one of our big advantages over the CPU is that it rarely sprints (unless we are chasing them or them chasing us) and when in possession they dawdle around with it as they tend to dribble a lot. Now when they dribble without sprinting they are moving quicker, meaning we can't charge them down so quickly as they react quicker to it. The main worry was would it be too good for us the human player but it really doesn't seem to be as we have a habit of sprinting too much anyway I think.

Remember if their dribbling accuracy is 55 they're still going to be crap at dribbling, just now they are faster at being crap :) All it basically does is mean they can dribble at their full running speed rather than be ponderous with the ball and it seems to give them much more of an attacking threat. I think part of it may be that as they are moving quicker they are 'seeing' the pass earlier than they would have and so on.

@WhoAteMeDinner Yes drbspd is "The higher this value, the less difference between the player's running speed and dribbling speed" So effectively being as it's out of a 100, I take that to be a % of how fast they can dribble with the ball compared to their top speed without it. The reasoning behind why I first tried it out was because I've always felt that one of our big advantages over the CPU is that it rarely sprints (unless we are chasing them or them chasing us) and when in possession they dawdle around with it as they tend to dribble a lot. Now when they dribble without sprinting they are moving quicker, meaning we can't charge them down so quickly as they react quicker to it. The main worry was would it be too good for us the human player but it really doesn't seem to be as we have a habit of sprinting too much anyway I think.

Remember if their dribbling accuracy is 55 they're still going to be crap at dribbling, just now they are faster at being crap :) All it basically does is mean they can dribble at their full running speed rather than be ponderous with the ball and it seems to give them much more of an attacking threat. I think part of it may be that as they are moving quicker they are 'seeing' the pass earlier than they would have and so on.

@mattmid , yes it was always the case that COM players sprinting was more reactive to human teams than something they generally did, except the likes of EMO and Babagida who always sprinted flat out I think.

The dribble accuracy stat for me is another of those key stats that make the complete player and not changing that one was a good idea as you would have created eleven Bobby Baggios in each Amador COM team.

Really intrigued by this so gave it a go. Glad I did! Great concept.

As per, I have some questions:

1. I'm unfamiliar with PES on PC - does the patching/modding affect the gameplay or is it just the cosmetics? Is the difference in gameplay (which is brilliant) created solely via the stats changes?

2. Can the Amador and regular versions of PEE6 coexist happily on the same machine and be played in their own right?

3. Tied to question one: can Amador be enjoyed on console? Seems a PS2 OF was created but before the full version was released.

Would love to has both Amador and regular PES6 at my disposal on both PS2 and PC.

Thanks!

Really intrigued by this so gave it a go. Glad I did! Great concept.

As per, I have some questions:

2. Can the Amador and regular versions of PEE6 coexist happily on the same machine and be played in their own right?

Cheers.

The rest questions should be answered by the creators, For your 2. one , if you go through this topic you can have hundreds of different PES 6 patched versions co-existing in your PC.

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...installers-by-sany.67651/page-56#post-3379564

Cheers!

I'm not necessarily interested in patching just yet. It's more to have a default install of the game that I can edit and play without conflicting with Amador.

Sany has a version of "vanilla" PES 6 that can be installed as a separate independent game. Or you can have your default installed and install Amador by Sany as an independent game. There is no other way, until today. You cannot have 2 "vanillas" to start with.

Sany has a version of "vanilla" PES 6 that can be installed as a separate independent game. Or you can have your default installed and install Amador by Sany as an independent game. There is no other way, until today. You cannot have 2 "vanillas" to start with.

Ah okay. I see 'vanilla' is the standard phrase for a 'plain' game!

Is Sany's vanilla version in that thread? I can't see it.

@Flipper the Priest

Hi, glad you like it :)

1. I'm unfamiliar with PES on PC - does the patching/modding affect the gameplay or is it just the cosmetics? Is the difference in gameplay (which is brilliant) created solely via the stats changes?

3. Tied to question one: can Amador be enjoyed on console? Seems a PS2 OF was created but before the full version was released.

1) Yes it's solely the stats that change the gameplay.

2) As @slamsoze said just check out sany's thread this and the pes6 vanilla are both in there and once you download and install they will be standalone version with a shortcut to each on your desktop and can be played as two completely separate games. :)

3) @geeeeee did create the PS2 OF, I thought it was after release but maybe I'm wrong on that. Although as you've probably seen there's a new OF we just released which definitely hasn't been done for PS2, though if anyone knows how to then feel free to do so.

Talking of the new OF, when you download the Amador install by Sany then you'll need to replace the OF with the latest one if you want to (I'd recommend it but it's entirely up to you which you prefer )

Sany's installer for this is in post #349

Here's the PES6 original by Sany https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...installers-by-sany.67651/page-31#post-3261226

@Flipper the Priest Thanks for that, great stuff :) I think there might be a pes3 one in there somewhere, might not be the original but a patch possibly? Try asking in the retro thread, someone there will definitely know.

Great stuff @Flipper the Priest It's great to know people are enjoying playing it. How's the ML going, who are you and how's it all going - I haven't had a chance to do a ML on it yet myself.

Still getting myself reacquainted with PES6 in general and had a rough first season.

Keeping it local and playing as Grampian. Second bottom in first season but top of the league halfway through the second.

A good keeper makes a huge difference. I was losing so many point because of my paper hands pal between the sticks.

It's really good. Plays so well and is something totally different. Set my goal as winning the top prize.

Back
Top Bottom