Amazing level !

BK_83 said:
omg his manual passing are freaking accurate... i cant use manual passes.. maybe my analog is faulty or what.. it always goes the wrong direction tat i want it to go
to use manual pass u have to make the long pass config to be manual in button config. type 1 is auto, type 2 is manual, type 3 is auto, type 4 is auto, type 5 is manual. i use type 2, and yes it's freaking accurate. although done with wrong foot, in bad position, manual pass always make it right.

but i can't do manual pass in angle other than default.
on top of tat.. this guy can head/volley very well!

i also notice he likes to use L1+x to make his players run forward but the defenders dont look like 5/6 stars level... but its really impressive anyway... worth replaying over and over again... THIS really is another level of playing WE; SKILL LEVEL: 99/100
to head well or voley well use super cancel (R1+R2). it's very useful to chase the manual pass ball.

the best of this manual pass is that u can score very early in the game, right after kick off, when it least expected.

I'm not sure which setting it is, but change the manual pass so that you can just point the analog stick in that direction to execute it. Having to click the stick makes it very hard, especially on my crappy bootleg controllers:p

High manual passes aren't hard, grounded manual passes are much harder, and apparently the CPU is at 3 stars or 2

valentino said:
to use manual pass u have to make the long pass config to be manual in button config. type 1 is auto, type 2 is manual, type 3 is auto, type 4 is auto, type 5 is manual. i use type 2, and yes it's freaking accurate. although done with wrong foot, in bad position, manual pass always make it right.

but i can't do manual pass in angle other than default.

to head well or voley well use super cancel (R1+R2). it's very useful to chase the manual pass ball.

the best of this manual pass is that u can score very early in the game, right after kick off, when it least expected.

I think the guy in the video is using manuel long pass from the analog stick with manuel pass gauge on

yes, so do i :)

but u have to change your config to type 2 or 5 to perform manual pass (with analog) corectly. but type 2 and 5 don't support long pass with O button.

passgauge.jpg

I use these settings and can perform long passes with :circle: and manual passes along the ground with a flick of the right analog, and manual passes in the air by holding :l1: and a flick of the right analog.

with type 1, u'll have assistance from CPU to pass to the player who CPU think it's correct. but many times what i'm thinkin is not what CPU's thinkin, so when i use type 1 and i want to pass further than the striker, the result is the ball is passed maybe 3 meters in front of the striker. that i don't like, i wan't to pass the ball 20 m in front of the striker coz strikers have speed. so i use type 2 instead of 1 or 3.

diggi said:
That can`t be a wide camera.. no way...or the TV is too big.
Yes it is Wide, with one of the tilt angles being used.

phrase said:
Anybody has got the closest camera mode and angle to match the video? The detail is amazing!
What? No, he plays on Wide so you watch it on Wide.

ファイル [MC6800P_0800.wmv] へのアクセスができません。
ファイルが存在しないか、貴方がお使いのブラウザがオートリダイレクトに対応していない可能性があります。
問題が解決しない場合、サーバ管理者に連絡してください。 6800@nyc.odn.ne.jp.

Thats what i get when i click the link. :s

Sulph said:
ファイル [MC6800P_0800.wmv] へのアクセスができません。
ファイルが存在しないか、貴方がお使いのブラウザがオートリダイレクトに対応していない可能性があります。
問題が解決しない場合、サーバ管理者に連絡してください。 6800@nyc.odn.ne.jp.

Thats what i get when i click the link. :s
Same here

Zygalski said:
Try pasting the link into a different browser.

Do you think he uses manual pass with R3 or without?

I think with R3, because when you see the video, he uses manual short passes and that is done only with the R3, his accuracy is amazing btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Zygalski said:
Looks like the file is caput. I'll send to people over MSN.
Or if someone can make a torrent, that would be good.
Can someone host?

what awesome skill...unbelievable. That looks so much better then pro evo 4,which i play in wide 9. i dunno why. I might have to take my WE8 out again and play around :)

Tim7 said:
So that's long pass mode on type 2 for more human controlled passing?
yes. when u use type 134 u can pass with O and computer will help u to reach the player, but this affect the R3 too. that's why R3 passing in this mode sometimes is not accurate as we want it to be.
when u use type 2 or 5, the O button can only pass to 8 direction coz where u aim is where the ball will go, and this affect R3 too. so u can pass with R3 anywhere u want it to go.

i did it

it seems to be hard but belive me, anyone can do it, just needs to practice with the analoge stick

Back
Top Bottom