Americans the super power

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

that is so so funny - i think it should be made a sticky! americans are just so feckin' dense, it's quite scary actually... :lmao:

i feel sorry for australia! if half the guys in that clip had their way, it would be wiped off the face of the earth, in mistake of korea and iran!!! HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......

quality! love it!

yeah and that guy interveiwed every single american you twit, you could go to any country in the world and pose the same questions and find enough stupid people to give the same stupid answers..... your the dense one for thinking thats how all americans are

csaunders said:
yeah and that guy interveiwed every single american you twit, you could go to any country in the world and pose the same questions and find enough stupid people to give the same stupid answers..... your the dense one for thinking thats how all americans are

Yeah, agree.

That kind of shit is called propaganda.

most of them looked reasonaly bright, but to mistake Oz for Koria! How could you mistake Oz for anything,

but hey ho its a big wide world, easy to get mixed up, (yeah right)

some people dont care about the world outside there own bro, different strokes for different folks.... i.e. your newspapers and news sources mostly report on news in the states, even on the front page, here you have to look deep in the papers for that. whole different world my man

Black said:
most of them looked reasonaly bright, but to mistake Oz for Koria! How could you mistake Oz for anything,

but hey ho its a big wide world, easy to get mixed up, (yeah right)

Or spelling Korea as 'Koria' ;)

csaunders said:
some people dont care about the world outside there own bro, different strokes for different folks.... i.e. your newspapers and news sources mostly report on news in the states, even on the front page, here you have to look deep in the papers for that. whole different world my man

jesus, didn't you guys do geography at school!!???

one guy thought australia was north korea, and tasmania was south korea!! and then he couldn't believe the difference in size between the 2 countries!! ffs, that is just appalling... ignorance or not, that is a disgrace - those are the gimps that voted old georgie into power!

no wonder the world's future is hangin' by a thread...

This is indeed just wrong propaganda. I actually talked to a lot of Americans when I was there this summer.I was in California and I found them the nicest people. I have to admit I had a wrong picture of them, but hey, what better way to find that out then by going there? I liked it a lot, they just have an asshole as president, helped by many many old fucked up men who have lost all sense of reality. It's pretty insane that all these states like Texas etc. all voted Bush because they feel they're in danger. While the big cities (NY, LA etc.) voted against Bush, while they have the biggest chance of getting bombed or whatever again. So, the people feeling unsafe are the people at the safest places. It's the same as the biggest racists always live in white villages. Get my point here?

joostebrood said:
all voted Bush because they feel they're in danger. While the big cities (NY, LA etc.) voted against Bush, while they have the biggest chance of getting bombed or whatever again.

Goes round and round doesnt it.

* Government start using fear (and lies) as a policy to keep them in power or push through policy.
* People respond to being told they are being targetted by not opposing wars.
* Government funds military spending and start wars.
* Government increase the fear in order to prolong the wars.

The media do a fantastic job of keeping americans dumb, not that i think all americans are dumb.... well i do, but only in the same respect that all britons are dumb for going along with our governments lies, they belive what they are told and what they are told is lies.

A video of anericans wrongly guessing the place isnt propaganda, the US have done a great job recently to put across the view that anything that is NOT pro-american is by default anti-american and in turn propaganda. Rubbish.

Last edited:
Europe is very anti-America. I'm anti American politics, there's a difference in this man. Take World War II, believe me when I say most of the Germansd didn't want that too. You can't blame a whole country, you CAN blame those rednecks in the country though. It's a proven fact. doing all that crank has made them a bit unpredictable.

I betcha if you go to some parts of Essex (in England) you'll get similar answers. I'm sure many have made sensible remarks but obviously the guy (and its likely to be a comedy show anyway) picked the silly ones.

I will agree that a few peeps from the inner region of America are probably not in touch with the rest of the world, but to say that they are fully representative of the whole nation is equally naive.

Obviuosly they didnt show the americans that figured the map out or choose peace.

But it is true a lot of americans dont know there Geography a girl at my wifes work asked her if she was driving to see me in Scotland.
And most of them think Britain and England are the same.

But like other ppl said talk to the Neds in Scotland ask them the same stuff and they will think that Australia marked as Iran on a map is right and they will also choose England to invade also.

Back
Top Bottom