Everton Thread

Re: Everton Thread

I think the Everton teams of the late 80s were a lot more
classy (Sheedy, Ratcliffe, Nevin, Sharpe, Southall, Clarke,
Stevens brothers, Reid, Lineker)
In those days Everton were winning trophies and challenging
Liverpool's dominance.
The rivalry was intense, with both teams meeting in Cup Finals
and in contesting the League Title regularly.

Last edited:

Emre allegedly used racist language when clashing with Everton players Tim Howard, Joleon Lescott and Joseph Yobo

anyone knows about this?

well yeh its all over the papers , does not say exactly what he said , but its reported the whole efc team were outraged!!!:(

catalanbanner.jpg

dsc00318jl9ft0.jpg

Last edited:

What did you think of the booing at the match last night blue?

Without being sarcastic here it wasnt very befitting of a peoples club. never heard such booing in my life.

lol.....just the fans showing frustration at moyes taking the defensive option taking off fernandez for naysmith ...just showing our love 4 the club ...no biggie

Mate ive been an evertonian for over thirty years now , i dont care where we go , honest to god!

Tnx everton, terrible weather at the end aswell, including a wenger slip. They are always great. Everton are surprisingly high atm, didnt realise. But as the midtable teams are all losing points and taking them each other everton are now up to sixth, a point behind bolton.

Well done Everton, played some nice football yesterday!

cheers mate will be nice to have everton in europe next year , fingers crossed lol

Is that right? ok , tell you what son , Come back when you can spell or have something productive to say :lmao:

Come back when you can spell

Wow what a comeback.......going after my spelling. Guess you cant argue my point then ;)

And have already said earlier how surprised i was by how well everton are doing/have done. Nothing has changed since then as you lot are still in european contention. Hopefully you can get it aswell.

no point to argue , you didnt make one, just a stupid childish dig at the club who gave your team a right old spanking ha!

:lol:

Yeah you keep using that ;)

Statement:
"Yeah enjoy those two games"
Argument:
"just the expected reality based on past performance"

Basic scientific structure for arguing your point. You could also add introduction / background reasoning before the statement and a conclusion after the argument. Which would end up looking like this:

Introduction/reasoning:
"Childish dig" ( I agree, lol )
Statement:
"Yeah enjoy those two games"
Argument:
"just the expected reality based on past performance"
Conclusion:
"Pointless comment / banter on a web forum"

Hopefully liverpool will do better next season and return the favour!

LOL What are you going on and on about :roll:

Last edited:

Congrats to everyone at this football club after a very successful season and qualification for european football!!\\:o/

Back
Top Bottom