• analog

Votes: 90 43.3%
  • dpad

Votes: 118 56.7%

• Total voters

winning11

Conference
20 July 2005
what do oyu use? loos like you have more control when using dpad, better shots. But dribbling is better with analog

d-pad EVERY time. Much more responsive. Seabass agrees too.

The game only supports 8 directions, which is all the d-pad offers. With analogue there is a danger of holding it 'in-between' two directions and either nothing happening, or the wrong command is executed.

D-pad.

ClassicD said:
With analogue there is a danger of holding it 'in-between' two directions and either nothing happening, or the wrong command is executed.
That's never happened to me on analogue.

I prefer analogue as it let's me play an infinite number of matches in a row ;)

Zygalski said:
That's never happened to me on analogue.

I prefer analogue as it let's me play an infinite number of matches in a row ;)
Then you can't be a clumsy fecker like me ;). At least on d-pad, there is really no chance of pressing the wrong way, there is more chance of that with analogue control given the game doesn't support analogue play. I agree it's comfier though.

Btw, I take my FK's and corners with the d-pad. But I just can't get used to d-pad during the gameplay.

D-pad for past 5-6 yrs. only bcos my original ps1 controllers where thse old skool ones with no anologue, damn thse pads were light, perfect for iss pro evo!!

D-pad all the way, tried analoge I can only compare it to scratching your balls with your teeth.

analog. I rub too hard on the d-pad i can barely play for a couple of hours that way

gess said:
d-pad for show-analog for pro's :)

I believe you'll find its the other way around. ;)

WE/PES is programmed for D-pad playing, as Classic has said, so its gotta be that way.

Always used Dpad from back in the days of ISS Pro on PSX and still do, cannot get to grips with playing this on Analogue, it feels weird.

DJ

I use analog because its more comfortable especially because I have quite a long thumb (this sounds strange) and I have to contract it a lot to use D-Pad. But if during the game I want to do some skill moves e.g. Matthews Feint I use the D-Pad for extra control but I don't do these often.

SPMC said:
90% analog. sometimes i'll use d-pad on offense and then analog on defence.

Strangely enough I do this, And i get a hell of a slagging for it :p

Back
Top Bottom