• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Anatomy for Beginners.

• Banned

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
There's a man getting cut up on channel 4 right now, it's a bit nasty but pretty intresting.

• Banned

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
Yes, it really built up my appitite, I'm going for a steak sarnie now

• Banned

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
Yeah, I've never really seen anything like that before. Very graphic. What was with the cowboy hat though?

• Banned

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
Dunno mate, I just thought it was a fashion statement. Digestive system tonight, be sure not to miss it if you like the insides of dead people.

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
Have you noticed the guy model's covering his cock now that their's a sexy medical student pointing at him? HAHAHA

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
Well, she's got that sexy sophisticated look, and she's getting lower with that pencil crayon.

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
Yep, she's good, but you'd of thought the dead bodies might surpress the rush of blood.

G

grim

Sorry guys but these body parts are all fake i took this yesterday while snooping around looking for a dead women to take home.

G

Gunplay

Metallica said:
If that isnt arousing I dont know what is!
The guys must surely have a good wank before it. Otherwise they'll be assaulting the painter with it.

Top Bottom