Anno 1800 - PC

Looks good to me! I don't know if my ancient PC would run it though (it copes with Civ V, but I don't know if that means anything).

I've never played an Anno game before, don't know how it's passed me by really!

Looks good to me! I don't know if my ancient PC would run it though (it copes with Civ V, but I don't know if that means anything).

When the heck are you going to join the PC army man?

If you to try it Chris just send me a PM with your uPlay username and I will invite you.

There is also no reason to get a better PC at the moment.
Xbox One X is fine, and yes there are mods available for FIFA but none of them make the game that amazing over console.
Until they can edit FIFA like before they switched to frostbite, I wouldn't even consider it.

If you to try it Chris just send me a PM with your uPlay username and I will invite you.

There is also no reason to get a better PC at the moment.
Xbox One X is fine, and yes there are mods available for FIFA but none of them make the game that amazing over console.
Until they can edit FIFA like before they switched to frostbite, I wouldn't even consider it.
can i have a code?

First DLC with seanson 3 is out and you can play a free weekend on ubisoft connect.

I was so hyped about the new dlc that was released last tuesday.
And now I removed 1800 from my SSD because, I read a review and Anno 1800 is absolutly going to hard work that Ubisoft not paying to me, then I had payed for Anno to work with. And no more play a game.

Really sad.

Long shot question here. Anyone have this on console? I'm checking the Thanksgiving deals and noticed this game is available for Xbox/PS5. I already have it on PC (I know its much much much better on PC and all that, but sometimes I really want to just slide on the couch and play this and not be in a desk after being in a desk at work all day).
So mostly asking for any experience with controller inputs and performance I guess. I was able to play CK3 with a controller, not as comfy as mouse but once you get used to it its not bad

Long shot question here. Anyone have this on console? I'm checking the Thanksgiving deals and noticed this game is available for Xbox/PS5. I already have it on PC (I know its much much much better on PC and all that, but sometimes I really want to just slide on the couch and play this and not be in a desk after being in a desk at work all day).
So mostly asking for any experience with controller inputs and performance I guess. I was able to play CK3 with a controller, not as comfy as mouse but once you get used to it its not bad
I've read it's good on consoles with a controller but ofc not perfect. The biggest issue is that the DLCs won't be available on consoles. I wouldn't play this game without the DLCs/expansions. They add huge depth into the game.

I've read it's good on consoles with a controller but ofc not perfect. The biggest issue is that the DLCs won't be available on consoles. I wouldn't play this game without the DLCs/expansions. They add huge depth into the game.
Yeah im aware of that and even though it sucks I've made my leave with it. Vanilla would ve ok with me given i also own it on PC. But you are right seems the controller implementation is not too bad. Prob give a try in this week's sale

Back
Top Bottom