Announcing the Evo PGA Tour

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Please post your interest here for a regular fortnightly/monthly Evo-Web Links Tourny.

More details to be announced once we have 8 players, hopefully

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great idea to me :) Fortnightly would be good too in my opinion. We can vary the game type and course etc. Should be cool.

I best post here for Holio seeing as it looks like he is having a busy day, wouldnt want anyone claiming his spot :)

CWright said:
I best post here for Holio seeing as it looks like he is having a busy day, wouldnt want anyone claiming his spot :)

Cheers lad, seeing it was my idea after all............... ;)

And we have 9 players... A bit of a blow and a surprise all in one :)

Well Carl and I came to a conclusion while chatting on MSN this morning.

It looks like we will be holding the tour not as a bunch of XSN Events but as an XBox Live Tourny with people playing in 2s or 3s. Its due to the shoddy nature of the XSN System and the 2 people who got rounds marked INC will be happy of the change I am sure.

Let me know how you feel about the change lads, it also gives us the change to have as many people playing as possible

Yeah the only problem is through availability and forcing people to play the same conditions, however if this makes things more reliable then I am all for it.

When is the first tournament then?

I will be setting up the inaugural Evo PGA Tour Event tonight so those of you that are playing will get an invite from me later today.

I will post all the round details in this thread once it is setup.

I nominate Reactor to set up the tourny ;)

What a bitch of a first round to ease us in, Rain and Windy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my lord, I expect to be over par for that one......

Back
Top Bottom