Another Amazing Kid.

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
i'm sure one of the Istanbul giants already have tabs on this youngster. Did anyone else do anything in his team apart from accepting passes!?? :lol:

maybe scoring :mrgreen: ,

well he is playing for bestiktas kids team so i think he will start with besiktas, only time will tell if he is amazing though he is only 10 atm

He's playing for Besiktas and he has contract till 2012. 12 years before, I've watch Emre's video on News like that. Nowadays Emre is the most important player for Turkey and Newcastle United. I hope Muhammed will be like that soon. That'd be a great for Turkish football.

his style has similarities to zidane's.. elegant touch of the ball and great vision while passing.. but he's only a kid, hope he lives up to the expectations, football needs talents like these

i am agree with ernestito .. they re so much clidren playing like him in the world... but a few will become Ronie ... and unfortunatly turkey was not good enough to improve young talents

No, no you are wrong. If you are talking about 15 years before, I can agree with you but nowadays, Turkish big clubs has great foundations like AC Milan or Barcelona and there are lots of coaches who's searching new talented childrens like Muhammed. Also at these days, there are lots of grass pitches everywhere to make improve childrens football abilities. That's why last 10 years Turkey presents too many quality players like Emre or Nihat. Also, this child has more than 5 coaches.

I hope Turkish media wont spoil him. Because we lost too many quality players like that these years like Yusuf Simsek, Sergen and Ceyhun. They've got great technique, great mentality but they abandon their selves because of media.

zoreille2000 said:
i am agree with ernestito .. they re so much clidren playing like him in the world... but a few will become Ronie ... and unfortunatly turkey was not good enough to improve young talents

wrong,
its all about media's spoiling, for example ilhan mansiz, great player and scored golden goal in 2002 but now he is injured and making deals with lady commercials :roll: If the player is dedicated to his real work and not get spoiled easily, any good skilled player can become successful and professional.

I was like this when I was 7 but in golf. I was expected to turn pro once I hit 16 but one day I blew out by elbow when I was dominating a semi-pro teen tournament scoring 17 shots under par after 12 holes. It was Hole 13, I was probably about 11 at this time I think, 12 maybe. It was a 516 yard Par7 drive to the pin and I decided I would try to reach the green in one shot with the driver. My previous long drive was 434 yards with a 7 iron when I was 9. I guess it was just the competitor in me, I swung way too hard and my elbow left its socket and I never played golf again. The ball ended up overshooting the hole completely and landing for a total of 639 yards.

Back
Top Bottom