Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Bit random but for some reason in my save Arsenal only have 4/5 mentalities available as opposed to everyone else having 5 (I've been editing them to remove the broken drop back mentality on ultra defensive).

Is this a known issue?

They've lost 14 games in a row (4-0, 5-0 etc) lol I'm having to fix their upcoming results to avoid them being relegated. I've tried importing formation and mentalities from other squad files using RBDM but it hasn't improved things..

*Edit*
Turns out they'd been playing outfielders in goal - guess I shouldn't have fiddled with player selection bias in Live Editor 😑.
I just finished my match against them after removing the player bias values and my game is crashing after advancing not long after.

Last edited:
Bit random but for some reason in my save Arsenal only have 4/5 mentalities available as opposed to everyone else having 5 (I've been editing them to remove the broken drop back mentality on ultra defensive).

Is this a known issue?

They've lost 14 games in a row (4-0, 5-0 etc) lol I'm having to fix their upcoming results to avoid them being relegated. I've tried importing formation and mentalities from other squad files using RBDM but it hasn't improved things..
How is it broken?

Drop Back? Players drop all the way back to the keeper, sometimes even standing behind them, leaving the space all way up to the front of the 18-yard box to encroach upon.
It's the right idea but executed terribly.
I'm looking at some of that stuff now in the files actually. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to control simple line height.

In terms of drop back behaviour doing what you've described, I don't think I've seen that happen before? You re-installed the game any time lately? I had an issue with the defence dropping way too deep (this wasn't on drop back though) and when I reinstalled it fixed...

Edit: Testing that tactic now and not seeing it...

Last edited:
I'm looking at some of that stuff now in the files actually. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to control simple line height.

In terms of drop back behaviour doing what you've described, I don't think I've seen that happen before? You re-installed the game any time lately? I had an issue with the defence dropping way too deep (this wasn't on drop back though) and when I reinstalled it fixed...

Edit: Testing that tactic now and not seeing it...

It's something I've witnessed since EA implemented it a couple(?) of years ago. I can't comment on how often the AI employs it/engages ultra def. but it's jarring when I see acres of space between halfway and the penalty spot.

At the start of my save 2 months ago I played against Watford away as Portsmouth (underdog) in the league cup and they dropped back heavily from the start - really killed it for me. It might be at it's worst when tied with a counter mentality. I'm not sure.
All I know is I don't want top teams in my CM doing that, especially at home lol.

I was a frequent visitor/contributor to Matt10's OS forum for years before jumping across to PC this year, so I'm familiar with how tricky line/height can be to manage haha.

It's something I've witnessed since EA implemented it a couple(?) of years ago. I can't comment on how often the AI employs it/engages ultra def. but it's jarring when I see acres of space between halfway and the penalty spot.

At the start of my save 2 months ago I played against Watford away as Portsmouth (underdog) in the league cup and they dropped back heavily from the start - really killed it for me. It might be at it's worst when tied with a counter mentality. I'm not sure.
All I know is I don't want top teams in my CM doing that, especially at home lol.

I was a frequent visitor/contributor to Matt10's OS forum for years before jumping across to PC this year, so I'm familiar with how tricky line/height can be to manage haha.
You talking my mod or the game in general though? Important to make the distinction if we're in this thread.

100% agree it's a huge issue in the default game. You're right, it has been since Hypermotion 11v11 (FIFA 22 I think). I worked heavily on this aspect a few versions ago and haven't seen that sort of behaviour since.

However, there are things I wish I could do with some of the positioning that I just can't with what's available to me. I keep trying though haha.

You talking my mod or the game in general though? Important to make the distinction if we're in this thread.

100% agree it's a huge issue in the default game. You're right, it has been since Hypermotion 11v11 (FIFA 22 I think). I worked heavily on this aspect a few versions ago and haven't seen that sort of behaviour since.

However, there are things I wish I could do with some of the positioning that I just can't with what's available to me. I keep trying though haha.
Oh mate, I actually didn't jerry that your mod affected deeper tactical structures!

Apologies.. I was definitely referencing the base game functions in retrospect then 😵‍💫.
The match I referenced was before I was even using your mods for the first time haha.

This is great to know moving forward - less work tinkering with AI lineups.

Yesterday I was playing a bit CM and had sadly the feeling that the gp mods don't work.
I was offline with my EA desktop app (so still TU12 too) and had delete the FC24 folder with the livetuning updates.

For example I was playing versus Arsenal and the CPU AI had Partey on cm and he was faster in pace and dribbling than me without the ball.

31. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod Audio Revamp Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
30. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod Boots, Gloves & Accessories Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
29. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod Face Updates Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
28. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod Graphics Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
27. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod Manager Faces Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
26. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod Manager Outfits Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
25. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod Menu Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
24. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod New Faces Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
23. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod Tattoos Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
22. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod Turf Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
21. "FIFER's FC24 Realism Mod", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
20. "Dynamic Boot Assignment System Addon", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
19. "England Scoreboard Pack Addon", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
18. "Sky Sports Premier League TV Logo Addon", v1.0 Beta 2, Enabled
17. "RODE's FC24 Kit Expansion Mod WIP 2.3 (FIFER's Version)", vTU12, Enabled
16. "Manchester City WC Winner Badge ", vTU12, Enabled
15. "eSIM High LOD 1.0 - TU#12", v1.0, Enabled
14. "eSIM Goalnets 1.0 (for Anth Gameplay Mod) - TU#12", v1.0, Enabled
13. "eSIM LUT Color Grading 1.0 - BETA 3 - TU#12", v1.0 BETA 3, Enabled
12. "Width Option #TU12", vWidth Option #TU12, Enabled
11. "Slower Walk Speed Option V18 - Regular Movement Base #TU12", vSlower Walk Speed Option V18 - Regular Movement Base #TU12, Enabled
10. "Pressing Variation Option #TU12", vPressing Variation Option #TU12, Enabled
9. "Less Aggressive Dribble Option #TU12", vLess Aggressive Dribble Option #TU12, Enabled
8. "Ball Physics Option - More Curve #TU12", vBall Physics Option - More Curve #TU12, Enabled
7. "Attacking Adjustment 3 (significantly less overall runs and movement) #TU12", vAttacking Adjustment 3 (significantly less overall runs and movement) #TU12, Enabled
6. "Anth's V18 'Difficult' Goalkeeper Option #TU12", vAnth's V18 'Difficult' Goalkeeper Option #TU12, Enabled
5. "Default Pressing Values Option #TU12", vDefault Pressing Values Option #TU12, Enabled
4. "Anth's Passing Error System #TU12", vAnth's Passing Error System #TU12, Enabled
3. "Anth James' Realistic Gameplay Mod - V18 #TU12", vAnth James' Realistic Gameplay Mod - V18 #TU12, Enabled
2. "eSIM BroadcastCam 1.0 - BETA 3 - TU#12", v1.0 BETA 3, Enabled
1. "eSIM PC Performance 1.2 - TU#12 | PLACE AT THE BOTTOM #1", v1.2, Enabled

Do I have something wrong with my mod order? Or can someone please help me, why the gp was so vanilla like?

TITLE UPDATE 11.1 ROLLBACK FILES:

EA´s Update Rage hits quiet frequently the last time. As usual copy/paste the 3 Files from the Download Folder into your EA FC 24 Game Folder. Click yes to replace when you get prompted. To have no remaining files inside your Patch Folder completly delete the current Patch Folder before pasting the new Files in. Just to be safe.
any chance you have tu12 byronic :DDD

youre amazing dude. some people on fifa discord servers are nasty but youre amazing for this. tahnk you dude
Thanks. Very kind from you. I know exactly which Problems you mean over there on many many Discord Channels. So much toxic People around in those communities. Just sad. Anyway, have fun with Anth´s Mod and your other TU 12 Mods.

I’m so confused. This morning. I loaded up the New TU13 mod. It ran fine. I saw the Anth James splash screen. It played wonderfully.

Now it doesn’t work anymore. It’s so odd nothing has changed. Nothing new was downloaded or installed.

I’m so confused. This morning. I loaded up the New TU13 mod. It ran fine. I saw the Anth James splash screen. It played wonderfully.

Now it doesn’t work anymore. It’s so odd nothing has changed. Nothing new was downloaded or installed.
Don’t be!

As instructed, please check the readme files that come with every version, I deleted and reinstalled the game plus mod from scratch.
Had it not working when I started today and now it is working again.

So, please read the instructions and follow them. Good luck.

thanks for your hard work mate! :WORSHIP:

is it me or settled ball push option is missing?! ...or gone?!
IMG_3103.gif

@Anth James never mind, you son of a gun. 😂
I think it’s right now. Played 2 matches and I like the ball push now when double pressing the sprint button. 🥳

Shoutout to @BIG5 for it’s cam mod! 🥳

Last edited:
Shot variations and errors are awesome. Deflections and physicality is great.
Variety and gameplay is given and goalkeepers are improved a.k.a. more organic.
Foul also are given when there is contact but, and I thought I would never say this, there are too many yellows. Especially for easy contacts that would just result in a foul.
Maybe that’s work in progress. Or maybe there’s something I could do with the settings.

Had a couple of matches tonight vs AI and can’t wait for my mate to visit me at my new home so we can have matches together, or against each other! 🥳

How does this mod do with FUMA controls? I play with OS sliders atm and use 60 for shot error, on manual shooting.
Enjoying it aaaaall the way with FUMA! …been a fuma addict for years now. Come join the rehab center. 😂

No need to tinker with sliders anymore. It’s great right out of the box!

Also the new shot variations and shooting errors in V19 are showing!! 🥳

Enjoying it aaaaall the way with FUMA! …been a fuma addict for years now. Come join the rehab center. 😂

No need to tinker with sliders anymore. It’s great right out of the box!

Also the new shot variations and shooting errors in V19 are showing!! 🥳
What's your set up mate you just use the gameplay mod or add ons as well?

Maybe someone could help me.

I am trying to load Mods over FMT but its not working at all.

I think the problem is : i bought the game over steam and it opens EA App when launching the game.
In steam i can add starting properties but in EA APP only for EA FC it wont let me add the -dataPath so this might be the problem at all.

So how can i solve this problem?
With the Mod Manager it tells me that there is the new Anti Cheat and it wont launch the game either

Really good.

I echo the comment about the referee's. Too many yellow cards for normal tackles.

Keep going between this and 16 and there in honesty isn't much between the two.
Thanks man! Just drop in game referee strictness to ‘very lenient’ and you will still get the fouls but way less cards.

Back
Top Bottom