• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

any Fix 4 the commentary problem ???

mimoman

EGYPTIAN EDITOR
27 January 2006
Made in EGYPT
hi all
every one know that their is bad problem with the
the commentary :( .. for example
scarface1999 said:
is it your patch that causes the commentary to be totally wrong like for example saying you won the seria A even if you didnt.
or is it a konami bug?
any1 know how to fix it?
and
Yea just wanted to know why commentator says you have won serie a when you win a game and gets alot wrong is that this patch or is that just a glitch im sure its this patch.
and
LOL when started 2nd half he says only 5 minutes to play
so what about that ??
this is from konami ??
plz any one have fix this problem tell us

Falastine

League 1
18 June 2006
it's the patch dat you installed k_patch because when i unistalled it my commentary was just back to normal!

FIFATG

Conference
11 February 2006
It's not just a specific patch, even an Option File can cause that.
It happens to me in every Option File I download, but not in the noraml one that the game creates...
And that sucks, 'cause I want to play in an Option File that has all teams and such...
Hopefully KONAMI will fix that in their upcoming patch.

dancon

Non-League
22 November 2005
Just select another language in the options, then change back to your normal language.
Worked for me.

Zain Mastron

Non-League
30 July 2006
Wow, I think that worked Dancon. I even did it without the other languages installed (PC Version). I just went into the Commentary option and just selected English (it was the only one available anyway) and when I quit it saved it to the Option File. Played a match and it didn't seem to screw up. I'll give it a bit more and get back to you but yeah, seems like it works. Thanks!

mudgey2k

Conference
4 August 2005
Oldham
Liverpool
3 matches in and ive won the english league seria A and leage espaniol lol just found it more amusing than jap commatry :lmao:

Falastine

League 1
18 June 2006
mimoman said:

BUT whin i enter option and change language i have only english :(
so what can i do ?

Just press english like me and it saves it automatic and after that your commentary is just normal

hong

League 1
17 February 2004
HKSAR, China
thanks for the solution
i don't have to score 2 goals in order to lead the game anymore!
before i solved that, i was always told that i just got an equalizing goal when the score was just 1-0...

Top Bottom