Anyone else hit the post and ball stay out and it was given as a goal?

J

JANER

:lol:
(22:44:33) (Janer-) just hit the post and it was given as a goal lol
(22:44:39) (Janer-) poor guy was already losing 3-0
(22:44:40) (Janer-) lol

Maybe the ref and lino felt sorry for him?

It is a silly bug then, or just giving you something to debate after the match down the pub you know

I scored a respectable header last night from the 6 yard box, and I watched the replay 6/7 times showing Raul head the ball in. But it was given as a Beckham own goal, who didn't even get close to the header. It couldn't have been more conclusive! Online PES is very dodgy.

YESS!!!!
i was playin 2v2 online i was miles offside and it hit the` post ref gave it as offside comatiors said offside game restarted with kick off 1-0 up lol what a goaaal LOL

I think it's a lag problem. The two computer's probably go out of synch occasionally, and fail to update the actual location of the ball. I guess the ball's location is held on the computer that is hosting, and sent to the connecting computer. I scored a goal when the ball appeared to go WIDE of the post. Either that or it punched a hole in the onion bag and went straight through to the advertising boards on the other side.

I was playin offline, the keeper saved the ball on to the post but, the ball went through the post and into the goal........i thought i scored, but it was given a goal kick!?!?!? wtf

I scored a respectable header last night from the 6 yard box, and I watched the replay 6/7 times showing Raul head the ball in. But it was given as a Beckham own goal, who didn't even get close to the header. It couldn't have been more conclusive! Online PES is very dodgy.

I thought in online mode you can watch the replay , after game and after the goal, only ONCE????

Back
Top Bottom