ANYONE IN NORTH AMERICA (USA) WANNA PLAY???

ronaldoisagod

Championship League
10 August 2003
CALIFORNIA, USA
I just wanna get some MSN messenger or AIM of those players who are in the USA, Canada...or even Mexico, South America, etc. Lag is less with players closer...and i'm tired of having to play euro'players, because the America room in PESOnline Launcher is always empty!!!

Wanna build some rivalries with some evo-web users. I have both WE8I and PES4, so it doesn't matter. Please lemme know.

AIM: NAZRULZKO
MSN: ronaldoisagod@aol.com

sup man, I'm in NY but I haven't gotten WE8I for PC yet, I plan to get it soon so i'll holla back at you in this thread when I do and set it up.

BTW do you use some sort of converter (PS2 dualshock to USB) to play we8i on the PC ?

lemmi know, peace.

^What's up man. I actually bought the wireless logitech game pad. It's black, and has the same button set up as the ps2 controller. Looking back, i should've spent $15 less, and just bought the Logitech RumblePad2 (it has a chord, and is blue, but it feels better when i use it at my friend's house).

***I didn't get the usb converter, cuz i heard there's button lag...AND THE LAST THING U WANT, IS MORE LAG, ONLINE!!! trust me.

I just played a couple matches against "Labrujita"(British Columbia, Canada) ... and he's the best i've played so far online. It's like he was in my head, and knew what i was doing before i did it...the lag was minimal as well. A couple of his goals were straight BullShit, but for the most part, he controlled the match.

yo, do you have pes4launcher? what is your name on that? mine is [us]ruffneck . give me a holla, i'm in the American room at nights.

My name on pes4launcher is abizmo but for some reason i cant play,i have been trying for about 3 days but still cant play.I followed all the guides too,but dont know what wrong.

abizmo said:
My name on pes4launcher is abizmo but for some reason i cant play,i have been trying for about 3 days but still cant play.I followed all the guides too,but dont know what wrong.

i have been playing on pes4launcher for couple of weeks w/ no problem,
make sure u enable DMZ setting in ur routers if u don't know how to forward the appropriate ports.. it's confusing sometimes..

as for the controllers, highly recommend LG rumble 2, very similar to PS2's

I did everything you told me,i enabled DMZ and turned off the windows built-in firewall but still im having problems.Other thing is that i dont own the original pes4 game,i have a copy maybe this is why i cant play online.Thanks for all your help thought.

Well guys, i love playing PES4 online, i live in Brazil, so i would like to have some overseas challangers to play on.

If anyone wants to add me, bellow is my msn

marnematheus@hotmail.com

See ya all

\\:o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom