Anyone NOT play online and want to sell me their CD KEY?

If someone sells you their CD Key it would make it illegal for them to play them game themselves! You must buy the game yourself im afraid or actually buy the WHOLE package off of someone else.

DJ

I bought mine from Play.com for £17.99, not sure if they deliver to oz though, also not sure how much delivery would be, They were the cheapest i could find at the time of release.

If you really dont want to buy the game you could try randomly entering letters and numbers for the next 6 years untill you get lucky.

gavman_77 said:
I bought mine from Play.com for £17.99, not sure if they deliver to oz though, also not sure how much delivery would be, They were the cheapest i could find at the time of release.

If you really dont want to buy the game you could try randomly entering letters and numbers for the next 6 years untill you get lucky.
By then, we'll be enjoying PES10. But if you're gonna try it, I suggest you start mashing in those random letters already.
People tell me I'm a lucky guy so here are a few random ones you might want to try out.

A5G8-V3S6-M784-C5HX-DE2G
NRV5-BN45-2SDV-B52S-V6YN
BJH5-G3WD-4GBM-GT5H-G31S
DCF2-34HH-45HD-N65S-7HGD
6YBF-5TRY-GNHW-45R7-4DUD

Imagine if one of those actually worked. :lol:
I hope I didnt randomly enter a code that belongs to someone here.

RuneEdge said:
A5G8-V3S6-M784-C5HX-DE2G
NRV5-BN45-2SDV-B52S-V6YN
BJH5-G3WD-4GBM-GT5H-G31S
DCF2-34HH-45HD-N65S-7HGD
6YBF-5TRY-GNHW-45R7-4DUD

absolutely incredible this one worked. did you just type any random numbers or did you get these from a program?

FFS just go buy the game & support Konami! That key was probably from a key-generator & now some poor sod will buy the game and find that he can't play online because you have activated his key!

Booooooo!

i was joking just to get the people with the fake games hopes up.

hutchygers said:
absolutely incredible this one worked. did you just type any random numbers or did you get these from a program?
That would have been freaky.

TheBigK said:
FFS just go buy the game & support Konami! That key was probably from a key-generator & now some poor sod will buy the game and find that he can't play online because you have activated his key!

Booooooo!
Yes like me you arsholes.

Back
Top Bottom