anyone played scaryice online?

johan said:
Right, but remember something..not only YOU are the one with superior skills.. you may be good but again I'd really like to see your Udinese defender.. stop Henry 1 on 1 esp. when running forward..thats why Jumbo said his stats..

But thats the thing, you dont let him get an opportunity for a one on one. If it does happen then it's not too difficult to usher him onto his left, or in the worst case, foul him. ;)

Of course there are people out there better than me at the game, the fact is I dont have the time I once did to devote tp playing WE/PES and the people that do will obviously be better than me. It doesn't stop the fact I think a lot more about defending and hardly ever get caught lacking in numbers at the back and even more rarely get left with a 1v1 situation.
I'm well aware of why Jumbo mentioned his stats and yes Henry is one of the best players in the game, but with that comes a total lack of any surprise factor, you know what he's capable of so you take the necessary defensive precautions. :)

i plyed him today , won him 1-0
he is a good player , nothing specific about him , possesion as well as the final score were for me , he did some nice moves with C.ronaldo . there is some guys touger than him , i would recommend you play

Wira
DJ-PRO

they are one the best i played esp Wira

i just played dj pro - we both went as chelsea (he was the home team), i won 1-0 (and had a stack of other chances wish i stupidly missed, he didnt have a clear cut chance at all). Now not one to cast doubt onto peoples good reputation, but for the first time ever it lagged on my half for me!!, (no pc on, on green before match etc).

anyway he was ok, but not the best i've played, but i suppose its relative to your own style, some people dont necessarily out play u in terms of game play - they just out smart u in tactics (which is all part of the game i know, and a good part at that)

oh yeah, i played wira at the weekend, and he is good, i won 2-1, but this guy was really good, lots of control of the ball, never gives fouls away either - not even ones from x button usage. He beat me in the rematch 1-0

desiasx said:
Hi, I played scaryice online today, ranked 22nd, but what impressed me was his playing style. He is by far the best WE9 player ive seen because the way he played. He even saw me coming behind or from the side of him and he turned around and shielded the ball from me(u know the shielding u can do when u get a throw in and u dont do anything). I played him twice and he beat me 2-1 the first game and then I wont the 2nd game 1-0, just wondering if anyone else have played him and if the quality of the top 20 players online are like that.

Probably ur lack of ability in the game make u see him, as such great player.

iceobar said:
oh yeah, i played wira at the weekend, and he is good, i won 2-1, but this guy was really good, lots of control of the ball, never gives fouls away either - not even ones from x button usage. He beat me in the rematch 1-0

his 6 players gathered at the center with one dmf , two cmf two ss and cf drove me crazy , itha lot of 1-1 chanes for him and he beaten me 4-0 , nver got that result during my whole online career , LOL , i suck in defence but not to that extent though , he is good

hima plays on line under another name too, i beat him, hes not all that, surprisingly he played as brazil (yawn) and couldnt beat me, then i game him some abuse about being brazil and he switched to arsenal and i promptly beat him

iceobar said:
hima plays on line under another name too, i beat him, hes not all that, surprisingly he played as brazil (yawn) and couldnt beat me, then i game him some abuse about being brazil and he switched to arsenal and i promptly beat him

told ya.. hehe..nobody believes me that that dude HIMA is a total loser. Firstly he doesn't have a LIFE and plays 24/7, tells people he's over 30 yrs old.. cheats, lags, has twenty different usernames, plays with himself (two PS2's).. a total lamer.

HIMA check this out.. you might have a better record then me but I have a better record with girls..if you know what I mean :)

to his credit thou, there was no lag when he played me, adn he was sporting - so i have to give him some credit.

I played royal flush later too, not bad, i had to come back from 2-0 down to win in extra time, i'd had too many beers by that point to function properly - opps

Back
Top Bottom