are there any 30+ PES5 players?

W

wlashack

hi! are there any PES5 fans in age of 30+? me and my friend are looking for some "aged" senior veterans like us to play online with.

i'm 19yrs of age, but 40 at heart........... does that count?? :mrgreen: :)

studeep said:
i'm 19yrs of age, but 40 at heart........... does that count?? :mrgreen: :)

yes, if this is true, that counts. :)

to explain my first post - i am looking for 30+ players like me because i would like to create a minicommunity of such a players for online play. so if there is someone 30+ and likes the idea to play online with other 30+ players, leave me a PM and lets join together. thanks

so who of you 30+ would like to play with other 30+ players - send a PM with yout ICQ UIN to me and we can try it!

My dad plays it often:lmao: you want me to ask him?

30 here and all of of the friends with whom I play with are at least 29.

PES is for elders :)

turning 37 in june myself.

There's already an oldies league for pes5 PC in progress.
Check out www.pesmasters.co.uk

Although i must say the league is slowing down some...must be our age.

A lot of good fair and fun players out there with absolutely zero lag

Hello mate! I'm 28 and would be interested if thats allowed? I dont use icq or msn though so would have to be in contact through forums/email.

Let me know, will pm you my email.

Thanks

Tris

I'm 34, and play every f****g day at least one or two matches on WE10/Pes5...in fact it's the only vidogame I play right now ;)
I've ben hookd sinc WE3 on PSX

wlashack said:
hi! are there any PES5 fans in age of 30+? me and my friend are looking for some "aged" senior veterans like us to play online with.
iam 35!

marsamgod said:
I'm 33 and have been playing since ISS on the SNES, I play probably around 4-5 games a day\\:o/

Same here...

Remember the old ATARI Pele soccer too?

I'm 32 years old been playing footie games for ages, matchday on speccy was great and then there was the best footie game ever.... Sensible World Of Soccer 96/97. I still play this occasionally.
As far as PES goes I typically play 2-3 games a day when I'm not helping out with my wonderful gruesome twosome.

37 for me, I wrote the "Footballer" game on the Dragon32 (if you remember that computer) so have been writing and playing football games for over 22 years. I always have a fondness of Emlyn Hughes Soccer on the Commadore 64 as you could change the kit colours etc and I could play as Newcastle and Swansea....ah the good old days....

jambotommy said:
Yep,Used to love that game big-time,it was awesome for its time.

Was a pain to load up at times though,lol

Emlyn Hughes' International Soccer on the C64 was a good un as was Microprose Soccer, the forefather of the God like Sensible Soccer but the worst footy game had to be Peter Shilton's Handball Maradonna (not a cynical cash in at all):roll:

Hello,

I am the oldest player of PES 5 61 years
I play under the name Papycool
I am french and I live in Strasbourg

Papycool said:
Hello,

I am the oldest player of PES 5 61 years
I play under the name Papycool
I am french and I live in Strasbourg

...Sweet. That's truly an inspiration to all of us...simply awesome.

Back
Top Bottom