• I'm not preordering but I'll still "get it"

Votes: 29 34.1%

• Total voters

jumbo

Premiership
30 May 2003
WE Heaven
Winning Eleven 10 (Japanese, NTSC J)
Coupon: XX-XX-XXX US$ -5.00 (~-2.89 GBP)
Sum US$ 54.90 (~31.71 GBP)
Shipping US$ 18.80 (~10.86 GBP)
Total US$ 73.70 (~42.57 GBP)

The lowest I've ever paid. I recommend to everyone to go with Fedex. Sligthly cheaper than UPS ($3) and a better company + same arrival time.

If you need cupons, go here: http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopi...tart=240&sid=936125ea62528a4d645cc7edfb4e9e1f

Last edited:
what the hell? 73 dollars? are u nut? i preorder WE10 also but +shipping and everything only cost me 59 dollars total.

jumbo said:
Winning Eleven 10 (Japanese, NTSC J)
Coupon: XX-XX-XXX US$ -5.00 (~-2.89 GBP)
Sum US$ 54.90 (~31.71 GBP)
Shipping US$ 18.80 (~10.86 GBP)
Total US$ 73.70 (~42.57 GBP)

The lowest I've ever paid. I recommend to everyone to go with Fedex. Sligthly cheaper than UPS ($3) and a better company + same arrival time.

If you need cupons, go here: http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopi...tart=240&sid=936125ea62528a4d645cc7edfb4e9e1f

Where are you preordering from? I am getting it from PLay-Asia.

I pre-ordered but forgot to add the damn code.. oh well..few bucks isnt biggie anyways. Jumbo I disagree.. FedEX can't match up to UPS ..

Lets say game gets released 1st..I'll have it by 2nd.. or latest by 3rd day.

UPS = Around 60 billion dollars company..

FEDEX = about 10 billion dollar.

USPS = hunder billion dollars.

YES ASIA
Game $59.99
Shipping $8.99 2-3 days express air
Total $68.98 = 39.5865 GBP

Ordered WE9 from Yes asia got it 2 days after it was shipped on release date and it was fully trackable.

johan said:
I pre-ordered but forgot to add the damn code.. oh well..few bucks isnt biggie anyways. Jumbo I disagree.. FedEX can't match up to UPS ..

Lets say game gets released 1st..I'll have it by 2nd.. or latest by 3rd day.

UPS = Around 60 billion dollars company..

FEDEX = about 10 billion dollar.

USPS = hunder billion dollars.

I don't agree Johan.

Fedex is a better service for small packages -> to individual persons -> overnight.

UPS maybe better for business purpouses. I still think they suck.

We'll see who get it's faster. If we both get on the same day, I saved some money :)

Last edited:
jumbo said:
I don't agree Johan.

Fedex is a better service for small packages -> to individual persons -> overnight.

UPS maybe better for business purpouses. I still think they suck.

We'll see who get it's faster. If we both get on the same day, I saved some money :)

ill take a pic

As I said before I think I will be better off buying the game from an indpendent store because after the shipping cocts and charge by customs the game wont be far off £60 and if I buy ir from the independent shop I will get it next day which is 1 day after the offical release date.

God, some of you guys are really taking all this price a big f-kin issue..and you want KONAMI to add licenses and everything else.. well pay the money then.

hey embraceuk, let us know how long it takes using your shipping method.

Im surprised at how many people will be "getting" the game from the "virtual" sources. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.. happens every year.

i preordert by Lik-Sang with normal shipping, so i get the game 7 Days after release! Thats my 10 Th ordering by Lik-Sang the only shop i trust 100% to get the game fast!

I dont use UPS or any other because every time i use this Guys, i had to pay roundabout 90€ with Tax! everyyear the same s**t game hangs up with UPS and then comes 10 Days later a nice taxbill!!!!

Si i wait a litle bit longer but no tax!!!

UPS is by far my carrier of choice handsdown. It is accepted, within my community of friends anyways, that FedEx screws up delivery and takes longer to deliver stuff time and again.

If you have the choice go with UPS I'd say. Never had a bad experience and if the tracking status says thursday you'll get your stuff, for example, you can bank on that being the case.

johan said:
Agree with ruffneck.

Jumbo..haven't seen you online bro..wassup ?

I sent my disk away to KONAMI to get it replaced. Not much of a chance of me playing again before WE10 comes out and even less after that.

jumbo said:
I sent my disk away to KONAMI to get it replaced. Not much of a chance of me playing again before WE10 comes out and even less after that.

same here..

jumbo said:
hey embraceuk, let us know how long it takes using your shipping method.

Im surprised at how many people will be "getting" the game from the "virtual" sources. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.. happens every year.

Sorry Jumbo i have to bow out of the race lol.

I get paid the day after the release and $60 is too much money to hold on too until the game is released as they dont take it until its shipped so i will buy it on the friday day after release and next pay day unless i have money left to cover it.

sorry to hear that.

but i'll still be interested in hearing the results. the curier prices are ridiculous. i need to switch to a cheaper shipping.

ok here is the question guys

if u preodered it and got it on 1st day of the month , and if i just bought it from the nearby gamestop or something , when i can do so ,

what is the difference , how many days ???

any answers

I want to buy the game on line just I dont know if I should buy on line or order from shop in London where I get charged £65-70 but I wont be hit by customs and get it next day.
If I order on line I might get billed £41 then be hit by customs on top.

jumbo said:
Sent back to Konami? What do you mean?

twophases said:
Sent back to Konami? What do you mean?
He's referring to a disc of a previous release he sent back...

PlayAsia say they're shipping WE10 today on their front page and pre-orders have changed to "Preparing Order" so that's nice.

Back
Top Bottom