• As of the 24/11/2019 we will no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

ARISE, a game by an evo-web member

drekkard

International
23 March 2005
Barcelona
Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
100%
Feel the same way.
I'm constantly looking for games like Firewatch (totally loved it).

And this one, ARISE, looks perfect for me if it wasn't because it's PS4 exclusive. Would love to get it if it was on PC.
It's going to be released on Epic Games Store for PC. I would highly recomend to play it with a game controller like dualshock4 or the Xbox One controller, something with two sticks, as the game makes use of both sticks and the analogic nature of them.

rockstrongo

World Cup Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Indie games are my cupper for sure,and can't wait to for it to pop up on my Xbox store.
Hope id@xbox pushes it,will deffo reach out to their ambassadors who livestream a lot of the games mentioned in this thread!

3 November 2009
England
Liverpool FC
@MafiaMurderBag gave Rime a go (game pass)
Great tip mate,brilliant game!
Reminds of a mix between Brothers and The witness
Glad you like it, Another one of those games that everybody needs to play and deserves more downloads!

It's simple, Yet immersive and touching. Pretentious reviewers complained that the puzzles were too easy. They forget that not everybody wants to solve the bloody Da Vinci code when playing a game, Bot everything has to be like Portal.

I watched my Daughter complete this game (I stepped in on a couple of puzzles though) and it was a perfect experience. That's who this game was made for, People who don't necessarily want to even play a game, But want an endearing experience and be told a story with sights and sounds, not words.

Rime mastered this approach. I'll never forget this game.

rockstrongo

World Cup Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Glad you like it, Another one of those games that everybody needs to play and deserves more downloads!

It's simple, Yet immersive and touching. Pretentious reviewers complained that the puzzles were too easy. They forget that not everybody wants to solve the bloody Da Vinci code when playing a game, Bot everything has to be like Portal.

I watched my Daughter complete this game (I stepped in on a couple of puzzles though) and it was a perfect experience. That's who this game was made for, People who don't necessarily want to even play a game, But want an endearing experience and be told a story with sights and sounds, not words.

Rime mastered this approach. I'll never forget this game.
Great description.
That's why I love Brothers/little nightmares/inside ,no dialogue!
Took me a while before I started to play this one,had it on my radar for a while,but since you recommended it,and it was on game pass!
Stunning game!

Stan

Allez les Lionceaux !!!
12 September 2002
Great previews, Alex. I also read a very good preview in Belgian magazine gameplay.
So glad for you!

drekkard

International
23 March 2005
Barcelona
Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
That's an amazing review, thanks! Independently of the scores, we are proud of what we did with few resources and a tight schedule. The game still has some minor issues we are working on to patch, but overall people love the narrative and production values. It has been a long and excruciatingly hard road, but it is so fulfilling when you see people reacting emotionally to it!

Stan

Allez les Lionceaux !!!
12 September 2002
I'm playing it litle by litle (not much time). I really love it. It's a beautiful and very touching game. You should be very proud, Alex.

vialli82

Premiership
4 September 2005
Juventus
Looking very good, and touching like Stan said. Remind me a bit of Okami, which is one of my favourite game of all time.

I really hope i will get the success it deserves, i will buy it for sure.

drekkard

International
23 March 2005
Barcelona
Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
Thanks!!! We are now trying to iron out some things in a patch, but we're very very satisfied with the reception so far. Let me know your thoughts if you play it / finish it. It's very valuable information for us.

Top Bottom