ArmA 2: for PC and Xbox 360.

Dunno what FPS I'm running, been about 5 years since I played a PC game so I've not got Fraps on this machine, not looking to put it on either so unless BI fancy putting something in there to show us (why not anyway I ask? ) then that'll be a mystery. ;)

As for resolution (interface and 3D), I'm on 1680x1050.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who is stuck in the first mission in the campaign? :\ I have completed all tasks, but it still says that I haven't "Designated Targets". But I have blown up the house and the tank covered under the armour netting.

What to do? :CONFUSE:

I played a few random servers with a player count no less then 30 and i must say it was enjoyable and just like the igi servers tbh.

Lots of people where playing like a team. pilots picking us up from the carrier and dropping us in a suitable LZ, No team killing whatsoever and good communication via text as well. i have never had that experience in other fps games against randoms.

im surprised the people here with this game don't want to organise and set-up a coop match amongst each other.

I only just received my full copy this morning, heading to the gym in a bit and then have to hit the city for a while but I might be about online this evening for a first testing. :)

Placebo - I don't want to cheat. The problem is I am stuck in the singleplayer campaign 1st mission. You obviously know the bug I am talking about. And I want to type in "endmission", so I can move on. Where do I type it in?

You type it in during the game, there is no place to type it, just hold shift- then type endmission if it works the mission will end. Technically it is a cheat, but don't get paranoid I'm not criticising you, I know for some at certain places it's a necessity due to the mission getting stuck :)

LEFT SHIFT + NUMBER PAD -, then release and type CAMPAIGN. That will make all missions in the campaign show up.

LEFT SHIFT + NUMBER PAD -, release and type ENDMISSION to end the mission you are currently playing.

Available from Sprocket now with free printed postcards/map :)

arma-2_banner-na-sprocket-660x280.jpg

There is of the map but dont know about the post cards? TBH that map should be included along with the manual on the standard retail boxed version of the game.

GTA games includes them

Finally got a new PC and i'm really enjoying it.Have'nt played a mission yet but getting used to controls.But this is so realistic and if COD had 3rd person it would be so more enjoyable imo.

Placebo, what's the latest on any sort of patching for this, especially for performance and fundamental gameplay bugs? It could be a really good game if I completely ignored Manhattan, the see through grass, or things like being able to equip a rocket launcher from the helo gear setup and not having any ammo to put in it (to name but three).

Back
Top Bottom