Arsenal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal skipper Patrick Vieira has not yet signed a new deal with the North London club.
The 27-year-old denied reports made in a Sunday newspaper that suggested that he had agreed a contract worth £11m over three years.
"Contrary to the article I have not actually signed a new contract with Arsenal Football Club yet," Vieira told the club's official website.
"However, negotiations are going well, improving all the time, and I'm very hopeful things will be sorted out by the start of the season.
"I would like to make it clear that I will make any announcements regarding my future through Arsenal Football Club."
The French midfielder has been the source of summer speculation linking him with top European teams like Real Madrid and Manchester United.

I would like to know what da fuck is going on at Arsenal. It seems like we've got no money. :(

ProEvo said:
I'm sure Wenger won't let us down.............. :shock: :x ;)

Yeah im sure too!

Well it looks like Kewell has changed his mind about signing for Liverpool, we'll you can't blame him. :D

Zico said:
ProEvo said:
I'm sure Wenger won't let us down.............. :shock: :x ;)

Yeah im sure too!

Well it looks like Kewell has changed his mind about signing for Liverpool, we'll you can't blame him. :D
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! *at the above statements!!!!*

Wenger should really learn to manage his money better!!!, How come the "champions league bound" Arsenal are skint!?! :eh:

Because they quite clearly arent the big team they are tryin to maek out they are. where is all the money comin from this huge support they have?

surely if they were pretenders to Man u's crown then they'd get enough shirt sales from Herny to get in a couple of decent players?

loz said:
Because they quite clearly arent the big team they are tryin to maek out they are.
I think you may be right there mate!

I don't know if you guys have heard, but Arsenal are makin' half-arsed attempts at building a new stadium and with £250M locked up in the funding of it, thats where our transfer money is!!!! :( :x

But thats all due to come to a head at the end of next month with a meeting between Board & Shareholders!!!

The full story in today's Sun.............. 8) ;)

half hearted cos the banks dont believe the arse can fill the thing . . . . . if they did would they be soooooo reluctant to lend them the money??? i dont think so.

sorry evo, but i think ya gunner (get it) have to face facts, the goon arent the team every1 makes out they are, and i include the media in this as they bandy tem about as one of the biggest in europe when they quite clearly arent.

ProEvo said:
I don't know if you guys have heard, but Arsenal are makin' half-arsed attempts at building a new stadium and with £250M locked up in the funding of it, thats where our transfer money is!!!! :( :x

But thats all due to come to a head at the end of next month with a meeting between Board & Shareholders!!!

Yes but, Liverpool are building a 60,000 all seater stadium themselves, and yet we still have loadza DOSH!!!

ps I can't believe you read that piece of scum, the S*n. They write fecking bum blamonge!

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
ProEvo said:

Yes but, Liverpool are building a 60,000 all seater stadium themselves, and yet we still have loadza DOSH!!!

ps I can't believe you read that piece of scum, the S*n. They write fecking bum blamonge!

we dont get the liverpool echo down here ;)

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
ProEvo said:

But Liverpool don't get full crowds at Anfield so how they going to fill a 60, 000 all seater stadium? :roll: Where did Liverpool finish last season VAPOUR? was it not 5th, pretty good for a big team like Liverpool. :mrgreen:

Face it, you wont get near Arsenal next season, no matter how many players you buy.

Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
ProEvo said:

But Liverpool don't get full crowds at Anfield so how they going to fill a 60, 000 all seater stadium? :roll: Where did Liverpool finish last season VAPOUR? was it not 5th, pretty good for a big team like Liverpool. :mrgreen:

Face it, you wont get near Arsenal next season, no matter how many players you buy.
At least we have the money to build a new stadium! you cheeky scamp!! Arsenal are skint!!! wanna lend a tenner arsene!?! :mrgreen:

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
ProEvo said:

At least we have the money to build a new stadium! you cheeky scamp!! Arsenal are skint!!! wanna lend a tenner arsene!?! :mrgreen:

Listen im sure we've got about 20 million to spend this season, but just can't find the wright player.

Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
ProEvo said:

Listen im sure we've got about 20 million to spend this season, but just can't find the wright player.
£20 million!?!.......They couldn't rustle up £5 million for kewell FFS!!!!

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
ProEvo said:

But we weren't wanting Kewell in the first place. :mrgreen:

Ohhh and it's Ian Wright loz!

Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
ProEvo said:

But we weren't wanting Kewell in the first place. :mrgreen:
Oh yeah?.....Is that why arse offered pennant, parlour, and £3 million!!!!???!!! 8)

Scousers please get to fu*k out of this thread ya bucket racking bastards! :mrgreen:

england22 said:
u lost out on kewell

HA HAH AH A HA H AH AH A HA HAH AH H A H AH A :twisted:

Arsenal i no need Kewell ;) or maybe for play the Cup :roll:
no no sorry Arsenal i no need Kewell :D

Misfit said:
Zico said:
I asked nicely mate!!!! :mrgreen: ;)

alrighty then zico,thats all you needed to do.

Hehe..........you can come in here all you want mate as long as you don't slate The Arsenal! :mrgreen: ;)

it just gets funnier and funnier, what the hells goin on at the gooners:

Seville mock Arsenal bid

Seville president Jose Maria del Nido claims Arsenal have made a £10m bid for their teenage striker Jose Antonio Reyes.

The 19-year-old has scored eight goals in each of the last two seasons and Highbury boss Arsene Wenger is tipped to return with a bigger offer.

However, Arsenal's first approach has been mocked by the Spanish club.

"We haven't so much rejected Arsenal's offer as laughed our socks off about it.

"I told their vice-chairman David Dein for that money we wouldn't give him Reyes' boots. He said they must be very expensive boots.

"Nobody in our squad is indispensable and in the modern economics of football, everybody must have their price - it's just that Arsenal have got the wrong one for Reyes."

Wenger must be lovin the fact he's managing the laughing stock of the EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom