Arsenal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProEvo said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Who else thinks Henry should wear his socks below his knees!!!..........I do, All of last season he looked like $5 ladyboy hooker with suspenders on.

T-hairy da lap dancer! :mrgreen:

Probably best to lock this thread and then let all the Arsenal fans envade all the other team threads......... ;)

Yeah!

Cheers dic*heads on wrecking this fooking thread! Think it's time to destroy the "Liverpool Grundig Video thread" and the "Manure tractor pulling thread". :mrgreen:

ProEvo said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Who else thinks Henry should wear his socks below his knees!!!..........I do, All of last season he looked like $5 ladyboy hooker with suspenders on.

Probably best to lock this thread and then let all the Arsenal fans envade all the other team threads......... ;)
Sorry mate I'll be serious now, I think arsenal main prority along with a Goalkeeper. should be a young class CB. And I think they may go for Mexes, who is an outstanding player!.........What d'yer think lads, would you like to see mexes at highbury?

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
ProEvo said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:

Sorry mate I'll be serious now, I think arsenal main prority along with a Goalkeeper. should be a young class CB. And I think they may go for Mexes, who is an outstanding player!.........What d'yer think lads, would you like to see mexes at highbury?

Definately but he's got problems with his contract and it doesn't look likely that he'll be moving in the next 6 months!!! :(

What's more worrying is that Robinson is 99% on his way to Villa and no news from Arsenal which can only lead me to assume that Wenger already has a goalie sorted..............or he's gonna start next season with Taylor!!!! :shock:

and there gettin robbo for only 3.5mill, surely the gooners have gotta step in now. i know i know they dont wana start an auction but this boy is gona be the no1 goalie in england for the next 10 years at least.

loz said:
and there gettin robbo for only 3.5mill, surely the gooners have gotta step in now. i know i know they dont wana start an auction but this boy is gona be the no1 goalie in england for the next 10 years at least.

My point was that there has been no word (publicily anyway) from Arsenal of a bid for Robinson so I'm guessing Wenger already has Seaman's replacement lined up........... :shock: ;)

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
ProEvo said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:

Would fooking love to see Mexes play along side Campbell, but as ProEvo said it looks like he won't be leaving for at least 6 months. :( Can't believe we've let Robinson slip like this. Wenger's either got someone lined up or we'll be starting the season with Stuart Taylor in goals. :shock:

Wenger is probably still got his head stuck in France for another oil-tanker CB like Cygan. I can see it in my head, in a month or two he'll pull some tit out of France with a stupid knob head on him and not a word of English,

Wenger: "Dupontbrasseriemontparnasse iz an outzanding defendere, wiz him we will win la league".

ProEvo said:
loz said:

My point was that there has been no word (publicily anyway) from Arsenal of a bid for Robinson so I'm guessing Wenger already has Seaman's replacement lined up........... :shock: ;)

doubt it, they went for abbiatti and didnt get him so there either lining a bid up for robbo, or wenger just dont fancy signin him. my guess is wenger's in some rehab centre with adams and merse tryin ta get em back in the marble halls!!! :shock: ;)

KLUIVERT WANTS GUNNERS MOVE

Story from Football365:

Dutch star Patrick Kluivert could be plying his trade in the Premiership when the new season kicks off.

The 26-year-old striker has a clause in his Barcelona contract which stipulates that he could leave the club for a knockdown £1.5million should the Catalan giants reduce his salary.

And, with the Nou Camp outfit having failed to make the lucrative Champions League and facing mounting debts, in seems almost inevitable that they will start next season without their star forward.

Kluivert has been linked to English duo Manchester United and Arsenal, while Liverpool’s name has also been mentioned.

Red Devils goal-machine Ruud van Nistelrroy has been most vocal in trying to get his compatriot at Old Trafford, but it seems the Gunners have the inside track on signing the former Ajax man.

“I've got offers, but the most important ones are from Arsenal and Manchester United,” he was quoted in The Sun.

“United have Ruud van Nistelrooy, but I would be more successful at Arsenal because of the way they play. Arsene Wenger's football is more European.

“Dennis Bergkamp says his emphasis on attack is like a Dutch coach in the best days of the national team. And London is a city I love - it would be good for my family.”

Kluivert warned his current employers that the quit threat is no bluff: “If Barca amend my contract and reduce my salary, it would be normal to leave. When something is signed you have to fulfil it.”

Would be a great signing, what do ya think?

This is interesting because I would think his first choice would be Man U (Due to Horseboy up-front), but if they get Ronaldinho, are they gonna go for Kluivert as well????? :x

If not, then Arsenal would surely be favourites........Henry playin just behind Kluivert, I think I could stomach that!!!!!!! 8) ;)

The thing is nobody wants to play under Alex Ferguson now because of the way he treats players.

Talks between Villa and Robinson have broken down at a very early stage. Wonder if Arsenal have been in contact with him. :roll:

kluivert has declared he wants to play for arsenal after barca pretty much told him to piss off.Cant arsenal afford someone with a salary like his?????2.6 to 4 mill a year???Doubt so.........

Im getting abit concerned with Arsenal now, they don't seem to have any money. :shock: Looks like we've lost out on Kewell as he looks like he's on his way to Liverpool.

Zico said:
The thing is nobody wants to play under Alex Ferguson now because of the way he treats players.

that aint true, just cos becks left, he wanted to stay tho and what about keano, he's practically lovin sir alex.

he might have this hairdryer temper but only a fool wouldnt want to play under a manager as successful as him.

Zico said:
Im getting abit concerned with Arsenal now, they don't seem to have any money. :shock: Looks like we've lost out on Kewell as he looks like he's on his way to Liverpool.

I'm not sure about Kewell goin to Liverpool, it's only rumour in the papers..........!?!?!?! ;)

ProEvo said:
Zico said:

I'm not sure about Kewell goin to Liverpool, it's only rumour in the papers..........!?!?!?! ;)

Yeah im sure he will see sense and move to Highbury! :D

Zico said:
ProEvo said:
Zico said:

People seem to be suggesting that the kewell deal with liverpool is already done!.......However I won't believe this rumour until I sae confirmation on the official Pool web-site.

One thing that does work in our favour, Is the fact that kewell's wife works in Yorkshire about a 40 minute drive away from liverpool.

Or maybe if kewell signed for liverpool, they could keep living in leeds.

North london however..........Is a looooong way from 'Emerdale' ;)

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
ProEvo said:
Zico said:

People seem to be suggesting that the kewell deal with liverpool is already done!.......However I won't believe this rumour until I sae confirmation on the official Pool web-site.

One thing that does work in our favour, Is the fact that kewell's wife works in Yorkshire about a 40 minute drive away from liverpool.

think you should know that kewell's in laws live in london and are season ticket holders of highbury

Misfit said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
ProEvo said:
Zico said:

think you should know that kewell's in laws live in london and are season ticket holders of highbury
The plot thickens...........

Looks like Jaap Stam will sign for Arsenal later today for £7 million. I think this would be a good signing for Arsenal. Stam and Campbell at the back would be great, there both strong, big and pacey.

We are also trying to sign the Colombian Keeper Oscar Cordoba, which would be a good choice i think.

rumour has it that milan made 10 mill bid plus the loan of either roque,laursen or coloccini.Lazio have claimed that milan has first choice to stam as well.Doubt the gooners will get him for 7 mill as reported

Well i don't think Milan actually need defenders, do they?

Zico said:
Well i don't think Milan actually need defenders, do they?

personally i dont think laursen or roque junior are good enough cover for nesta.morever,costacurta and maldini arent getting younger anymore.But then again so isnt stam.Guess they wanna play him on the right of defense

Zico said:
Looks like Jaap Stam will sign for Arsenal later today for £7 million. I think this would be a good signing for Arsenal. Stam and Campbell at the back would be great, there both strong, big and pacey.

We are also trying to sign the Colombian Keeper Oscar Cordoba, which would be a good choice i think.

I heard Stam wasn't interested in England after what happened to him at Man United.

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Misfit said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
ProEvo said:
Zico said:

The plot thickens...........

Hopefully all will be resolved this week............. ;)

Ferraritim said:
Zico said:

I heard Stam wasn't interested in England after what happened to him at Man United.

I cant see him coming back, plus its normal for Italian teams to do business amongst themselves not too mention that United will pocket the transfer money as Lazio havent payed up yet whearas things stand we are getting installments.....

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Ferraritim said:
Zico said:

I cant see him coming back, plus its normal for Italian teams to do business amongst themselves not too mention that United will pocket the transfer money as Lazio havent payed up yet whearas things stand we are getting installments.....

Lazio have got some right fu*kin cheek, they still haven't payed up for Stam yet Fulham get fined cause they didn't buy Carew!!!!!! :shock: :x :(

Funked up if you ask me............... :shock:

Stam: No to Gunners, yes to Serie A

Jaap Stam will not join Arsenal.

The Holland international defender will only consider a move to a top Italian club if he decides to quit debt-ridden Lazio.

Former Manchester United centre back has been linked with a £7 million move to Highbury but the player's agent Pasquale Bruno insists he is only interested in a switch to one of Italy's big three clubs.

`The player wants to remain in Italy, he wants to move either to AC Milan, Inter Milan or Juventus,' Bruno said. `His priority is to stay in Italian football.'

Stam, who cost Lazio £16.5 million two years ago, has been unhappy at Lazio's plans to cut his wages.

Stam's future at Lazio has been compromised by the club's financial problems for the past 18 months.

Lazio players have failed to receive their wages for the last six months while 20 players with the Roman outfit have agreed to accept a salary reduction package.

However, the Dutch defender was among five Lazio players that turned down the club's proposed cuts, leading to further tension with Lazio executives who have run the club since tomato sauce baron Sergio Cragnotti stepped down last season.

European champions AC Milan have admitted an interest in the former PSV Eindhoven defender in order to reinforce their defensive line with Carlo Ancelotti's team eager to build on the success of the 2002-3 season.

The Rossoneri have reportedly offered £6.1million plus a player, yet to be confirmed, on loan to Lazio.

Milan's historic rivals Juventus and Inter Milan are also keen to acquire the Dutch international.

The 30-year-old joined Lazio in 2001 after a fall-out with Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson and has a contract with the Biancoceleste until June, 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom