• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Arsenal - Two home kits in two years?

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
Isnt that against the lawi, isnt it home kit for 2 years minimum?

scottish_carson

Premiership
19 February 2005
Edinburgh
Ayr United
No, It's just uncommon in the EPL. In scotland teams outside the old firm change their kits as often as they change their underwear.

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
I bought the real madrid away from spain a couple of years ago and i asked the guy in the souvenier shop how long it would be in for he told me 4 years, next season new kit! :lol:

Nickybaker

You want SEVEN?
15 October 2003
Essex
The one and only Arsenal
Arsenal made it clear that this would be the case, hence the reason why I didn't buy it.

Ferraritim

Championship
5 November 2001
Highbury
Arsenal
And probably a new kit in 2006/2007 too.

So that would make 3 kits in 3 years.

I also didn't buy the previous one, because of that reason. But I think I'll buy the next one, because it's so special, and I like it.

Nickybaker

You want SEVEN?
15 October 2003
Essex
The one and only Arsenal
I will definately be buying it and I will actually get it from the Arsenal shop cause I want that free tour of Highbury!

Top Bottom