Art of Rally (PC - Steam) Released on 24th Sept 2020

aussiepesfan

Champions League
17 April 2002
Had to open this new thread on "Art of Rally" as its just brilliant!!!! and I'm sure many don't even know about this beast of a game. Thanks me later ;)

After having played the closed Beta, I have to say this is the best Rally Game ive ever played.. Its suites my taste of the a mix of sim (settings are vast to cater for all), and the amazing isometric/top view (heap of camera views) of old school rally games. And to sum it up so far, it plays as brilliant as it looks... controls feel fantastic. Check out the trailer/links:

Looks really cool..
Reminds me of all the Rally games, I used to play on the Amiga back in the day.

Will look at it when launched, but it all depends on how much it is.
Under £10 and I will bite.

The demo is up.. has been for a while, you guys should try it :)
I played the demo a few times etc. and liked it.. but since i followed the game, i got a closed Beta code (or whatever it is called) which is basically the full version (early release) where they ask for feedback etc before final release. After playing it for about an hour, and tinkering the control settings, i will definitely be purchasing this game.

btw, its the same developer as: Great drifting physics on this game.. again i love the views. But the scenery, and the rally-specialized content, makes this game (art of rally) the winner for me.

The other thing i was going to mention, is that this game really reminds me of "Lonely Mountains: Downhill", different developer, but also a brilliant game.. realistic physics, great controls, and brilliant arty vibrant graphics:

Back
Top Bottom