As a US Military member...

dg32

League 1
4 January 2006
United States
Mexico, Arsenal
...I would like to show my support and appreciation for our British brothers, especially the Royal Navy in Iran.

As a non-military member, I would like to say "get the hell out of Iraq". :)

Bush Salute.jpg

Now Now Jack, We are in Iraq too, stop blaming America.

Thankyou Guttirez, it's nice to see our support for America is a two way street for some Americans.

Na. Now they are in, I think they should finish off, if they leave tomorrow, their is to much insurgence (spelling) and the country will be torn down. Though, their proposed plan to leave in 2008 after the vote in congress (or whatever, I don't follow US politics that much). Catch 22 situation really!

Lets face it Iraq is a mess and it's never going to be a perfect time to pull out, It seams a shame that most countries in that region are hell bent on fighting their own countrymen and those around them, the divisions and hatred runs deep.
I know I was amazed when closer to home the former Yugoslavia imploded and neighbour was attacking neighbour, I can't imagine anything like it!
As for Iraq you can understand their attitude to the Soldiers being there and the fact that that a lot of Countries see us in the west as some big enemy and I feel for the Guys and Girls on the front lines, I know I would not want to do it, knowing that a lot of your fellow countrymen don't think you should be there to start with!!

I know most Scots and Welsh would love to see the back of England but you don't fear for your life if your an Englishman in either country, well unless you cheer in Glasgow when Celtic or Rangers concede!! ;)

You have a point there my friend...but i'm not to blame for that...most Belgians are out of Africa and those that fucked up did that before i was born...

as the belgiums should get out of africa, or maybe fix the cluster fuck they created

Owned.

Likewise, while I'm in the military, I can make the argument that I'm not to blame for what's going on in Iraq.

Back on topic though, I'm glad to hear the Brits held in Iran are headed home now!

during the first gulf war, in 1991, the irish government despatched a platoon of soldiers out to the gulf to aid the allies in the effort to liberate kuwait...

when they got there, the mexicans didn't know what to do with them...

on a serious note - i used to be in the army (gave seven years of my life to queen and country) and soldiers are only there cos they have no choice. give them that choice and 99% of them would rather be out of iraq and back home...

when you join the army, you never really believe that you will be involved in a war and if you thought that there was a chance you would be sent to a dangerous place and have your life in jeopardy, i don't think too many would join...

incidentally, i spent the first 11 months of my army career at the infamous 'deepcut' barracks - what pleasant times they were... NOT!!

Last edited:
THEY WANT TO FIGHT VIOLENCE WITH VIOLENCE ...

THEY WANT TO FIGHT TERRORISM WITH MORE TERRORISM...

THEY WANT TO FIGHT TERRORISM WITH GUANTANMOS....

LIES,LIES AND SHEEPS FOLLOWING BLINDLY

NO TO RELIGION AND RACE BASED HATE AND WARS ....

and to my fellow american military friend would like to say one thing ..the masons didn't give u a choice so one can't really blame you for anything...but what saddam has done in 40 years of his time isn't equal to 10% to what america has done in 5 years so thanks for making this world a more free and democratic world like guentanmo

are you in iraq now:mrgreen: ?

since the media where u live shows you the brain washing side of every story you will never get to know whats really happening...

try living in the middle east and tell me if u don't feel like your in the middle of baghdad just by watching it through tv...

and to Beboq i dont know how stupid and ignorant you have to be when im sharing a good advice and your giving me your meaningless sarcasm ....

since the media where u live shows you the brain washing side of every story you will never get to know whats really happening...

try living in the middle east and tell me if u don't feel like your in the middle of baghdad just by watching it through tv...

and to Beboq i dont know how stupid and ignorant you have to be when im sharing a good advice and your giving me your meaningless sarcasm ....
hey mate.. don't judge ppl in a hurry for your information i'm libyan i live in italy my mom is italian i grow up in italy but i proud to be libyan nothing else :mrgreen: for me i visited libya i watched arabic media even the arabic media is shows brain washing come on like Al jazeera shows that osama is hero!! and agood muslim!!wtf i'm muslim i know what islam mean islam is peace not like what osama an his fucking followers doing i swear to allah iwas on trip from milan to tripoli there was one person looks like those osama followers and he is sitting beside me and doing strange stuff i did go to bathroom more than 3 time in bout 1an half hour i scared to death man i just remmbered the 93 movie
i mean the whole media work for its own for me i'm free my views are free too i don't follow anybody opinion so fuck bush , ben laden,olmert, blair & ahmadi nejad fu*k the politics just have fun don't giva sh!t for what is going around
even beboq i think was talking to DGutierrez32

i mean the whole media work for its own for me i'm free my views are free too i don't follow anybody opinion so fuck bush , ben laden,olmert, blair & ahmadi nejad fu*k the politics just have fun don't giva sh!t for what is going around
even beboq i think was talking to DGutierrez32

yeah man media is brain washing but i thought u making a joke ..but trust me i used to live in canada before and i saw their media ....it's all fixed
here they dont tell u the truth but they show some of it...

it's more killing and blood out here bro

and im muslim too and i say fuck Saddam bin laden bush olmert, chirac and all masons...just saying why wars and killing :(

and to beboq if he was talking to some1 else im sorry i got you wrong

as many of u say, there's no reason to blame militaries, as they are just following our governments orders.
our governments should be blamed for their unwise decisions..... but in the end what a government is? is a representative expression of the people, of a country. we vote our leaders, so, in the end, we're the real responsibles of our countries actions.

americans knew wich were bush junior views before voting for him, exactly as italians knew berlusconi views before voting for him..... it's all up to us.

i was really sad when berlusconi went in charge. of course i didn't vote for him, but still i had to accept the result of the elections, coz if he won, it means that the majority of the italian people (in that moment) was sharing his same views :( .

and about usa government decisions, let's be honest they're humans, they're not angels and they're not supposed to be. every country in the world fulfill his own interests, it's natural. that's what america is doing. the only difference is that they have the power to "move mountains" coz the'y're the world leader nation, talking about economics and military power (theese are the 2 components of power nowadays).

they are the most powerful nation in the world, so their actions are more visible, the consequences of their actions are more visible. but being the mostpowerful nation in the world it doesn't mean that u have also to be a benefactor.

each nation in europe had is "moment". ther was a time when italy was the most powerful nation in the world (a long time ago, btw:lol: ) and do u remember how we used our power? just to fulfill our interests.

italy did horrible things in europe, libia, etiopia, eritrea, somalia.
england netherland and france did horrible things in the whole africa (england spain and portugal did horrible things also in north and south america).
germany, france, russia, spain, they all did horrible things in europe (in different moments).
portugal did horrible things in india.
and let's not talk about china!

so why america should be different? why should they do better than we did? now they're in charge, and they are just doing what every leader always does: increasing their power and influence.

@clarity i get what you see i know that the media in the west is not showing the truth i know that pretty much but i just want to
say that even arabic media is not showing the truth and like westren media has alot of brain washed idiots even the arabic one has brain washed idiots like Aljazeera i believe its osama's media it help him alot whats is happening help him too in iraq
and the mid east he has alot of follwers because of america and arabic media like aljazeera i saw ppl in my country which is
not in the mid-east its in north africa their alot who see OSAMA
is a legend i feel so angry for that i asked some one why you see
OSAMA like a legend he told simply the usa will fuck us at anyway
so we are going to die at anyway and we want to defend our selves
by joining Al-Qa'ida i didn't know how to answer him because aljazeera showing them that OSAMA spent his millions on JIHAD
but i read about AL JIHAD and i see its not like what OSAMA do
i saw that in ISLAM its HARAM to kill innocent people even to kill innocent animal is haram i saw also that what osama is doing is not in islam at all its simple TERROSIM and OSAMA not a muslim
he is i don't know how to say it in english (KHAWARJ) the OUT LAWZ he is make all muslims which are not with his views like me
and the whole muslims are kaffur he says we are kaffur we are not muslims just because we saying he is wrong he is not acting islam ... i blame the USA for the big mess even fucking ben laden
the states make him and helped him & the arabic idea after any attack from the states on the arab OSAMA send a video or voice
to Aljazeera then they show it to angry poeple from the us
then they join al qaeda thats what is reall happening in the
world i'm trying to say something but i'm bad at english i dn't know if my idea is clear or not

@@ lo zio well i understand what you are trying to say here
but please were mussolini saying he is going to free libia or going to make libian live a better live no!! he is fucking bastard but he was clear man he is fu*ked libia he tried new weapons on innocent ppl in the green mountain ,in tripoli,bengazi , in derna, even in desert in south of libia and kill more than 750 thousand libyan.. he was honest he want it to be an italian colony and did but at least we got our hero OMAR ALMUKHTAR :8):
i mean i know the usais the most powerful country in the world in everything except football but they think we are stupid or something WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN IRAQ? i know saddam was a hell dictator but iraq wasn't in that mess iraq was from the best arabic countries in technology,science teaching but now its hell even what all the powerful nation did in past not like this the kill but the control their colonies not like usa i believe that iran who is controlling iraq not the use there is 3 powerful making the mess their IRAN,USA,AL QAEDA >>>if THEY WANT THE OIL then get it and get the fu*k out of iraq or control the mess you causedi'm just worrying about my counrty libia to be the next because its an oil counrty have dictator all reasons are ready !!

Last edited:
but please were mussolini saying he is going to free libia or going to make libian live a better live no!! he is fucking bastard but he was clear man he is fu*ked libia he tried new weapons on innocent ppl in the green mountain ,in tripoli,bengazi , in derna, even in desert in south of libia and kill more than 750 thousand libyan.. he was honest he want it to be an italian colony and did but at least we got our hero OMAR ALMUKHTAR

i guess we had a huge misunderstanding. I know very well what that bastard of mussolini did in libia. everybody here in italy knows it. damn, we fucking killed that bastard murderer!
No way i condone what we did in libia, etiopia, eritrea, somalia.... no way i condone what england, france, germany, portugal, spain, russia did.
i just meant to say that we europeans can't teach anything about ethic to usa, as we did the same horrible things when we had the chances.
i blame usa government for the iraqi war. and i blame my governemnt, and british government and many others countries governments for following usa like we were their lil pets. but i also know that my country, when we were "the centre of the world" (i'm not just talking about the "mussolini period"... the roman empire used to do even more horrible things) did almost the same things usa are doing by now, so i'm not in the position to teach usa about ethic.
that's all.

i've been in Libia (when i was 20). Such an amazing country. i had the chance to talk with people, and i have to say that i really felt ashamed to be italian. i really hope that italian government will give to Libia the money for that big highway they want to do. Of course it won't erase all the bad things we did, but it's the less we can do. ;)

about the iraqi situation, well, it's a common mistake to consider saddam like a dictator, but he actually wasn't. he was been elected by his people. of course those elections weren't regular (he let criminals get out of prisons to vote for him)..... but he wasn't a dictator. And btw, he wasn't a threat for usa, neither for europeans.... he wasn't a threat at all. but we all know this, we all knew this even before the war started......... like i said before, we all get the governments that we deserve :(

Last edited:
@Lo zio no man i know that the italians don't like him except few ..i know the difference between him and garibaldi ;)
i got what you are saying exactly about what the us doing but when i bring the mussolini example i was trying to say the usa did't
say it Occupied iraq or want to they says they were locking to the saddam's weapons then the say they want to free iraq i mean
they lie and keep it thats the difference between they and him

about libia nice to know that :D about amazing oh i dn't think so one of my trips i sit near an old italian man with his wife idid an interesting conversation with them he told me libia in the 1960and 1970 was better than now .. he know it pretty good he used to live in there is huge italian community in libia but the beauty thing in libia you can do what ever you want you can drive even when u r 10 years old.. about the big highway sorry idon't know what is it and they have money if they want to build it .. anyway in libia they don't hate italy sure they hate mussolini and people like him but they generally like italy and when you are in libia u r like in italy their food like italian
pizza , pasta ..etc even when u take a shower the shampoo is italian :lol: they like italian football so much but still one problem stuck they want the map of (Mines) that italian troops left in libia :( italian government should solve this problem
then all bad history will ears thats the only thing people want
but even libyan govermet didn't want to solve this problem ..
p.s :i have never visit palermo but i met a sicilian guy he told they use in south lots of libyan words is that right?
back to topic
well you right in your point he wasn't threat the west at all
about the elections :lol: yes your 100% right i just laugh at the
percent it is always 99% and he didn't vote for himself about european government no you don't deserve because what ever you choose what ever you vote for he will follow the sates orders.. just they get out of iraq then the iraqis will solve their problem alone

Last edited:
In the US you can see so much hate for Bush in the media. The people voted for him and he won with the popular & electoral votes . I think it would be easier to like Bush if he knew how to speak to the people even his laugh is abnormal . I love Bush because my family get to stay in the country. It took me a few years and a lot of money to have a citizenship even my parents and grandparents have citizenship even though they moved back to the country:lol: don`t hate illegal immigrants , Try to understand them; to my party especially

offense is permitted when you allow it:D

Libia people support Arsenal...they told me :)

Last edited:
i really don't hate bush because he is the most stupid person i have ever seen in my life and he didn't do nothing he didn't think at all simply he is not the one who make decisions or even think of
the problems in iraq was planned long time ago he just going at the same plan
@ beboq :lmao: who told you that :lol: well maybe but the majority
of people are italian clubs fans you can find even serie B fans there

Last edited:
he didn't do nothing he didn't think at all simply he is not the one who make decisions or even think of
the problems in iraq was planned long time ago he just going at the same plan

I been hearing that for years, he doesn`t stand his ground w/ his own party.Everyone thinks it`s Dick Channey maybe he shot his own lawyer;) and the lawyer said it`s my fault :lol:

I saw a news report in Libia and a few soldiers or gun wearing guy was wearing Arsenal away kits 03-04...I felt good Toure & Henry( maybe he took it from a brit)

Last edited:
I been hearing that for years, he doesn`t stand his ground w/ his own party.Everyone thinks it`s Dick Channey maybe he shot his own lawyer;) and the lawyer said it`s my fault :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I saw a news report in Libia and a few soldiers or gun wearing guy was wearing Arsenal away kits 03-04...I felt good Toure & Henry( maybe he took it from a brit)
well thats what we was talking about :mrgreen: don't believe the media
maybe he is a brit himself ..btw henry is very beloved in libya at least i like him :D

Last edited:
they lie and keep it thats the difference between they and him

Well mate it's a prerogative of politicans to lie :lol: . And Mussolini lied, mate, u have no idea how many lies he told us. A great politician, Giacomo Matteotti (he was killed...... of course), showed to all italians the truth about the mussolini government; the real truth about what was going on in italy, and so one of the greatest revolutionary movements in history was borned: i partigiani :) .
De Gasperi used to say "a politician who doesn't lie is not a good politician. I'm a bad politician" ;)

about libia nice to know that about amazing oh i dn't think so....
i like to judge a country not by the places, but by his people and his history. and i was really fascinated by Libia, as by Marocco :)

about the big highway sorry idon't know what is it and they have money if they want to build it
well, it's not just a simple highway. Gheddafi projected with the italian government a huge "system of highways" that goes through each country in north africa (marocco, libia, algeria, tunisia, egypt, sudan, chad, niger, mali and mauritania). it takes an unbelievable amount of money (can't remember the exact amount), and we have an agreement with Gheddafi for giving to libia those money.

anyway in libia they don't hate italy
i know mate ;)

the map of (Mines) that italian troops left in libia italian government should solve this problem
yes, i heard about that, and i now that we offered to libia our "Sminatori". Sminatori are a big unit specialized in finding and neutralizing mines, landmines especially. they are an elitè unity, universal recognized as the best in the world (now they're working in ex-jugoslavian territories and afghanistan), wich is quite ironic, if u think that we were (before we declared landmines illegal) the 1st world producer of landmines :(

p.s :i have never visit palermo but i met a sicilian guy he told they use in south lots of libyan words is that right?

Palermo is an unbelieavable melting pot. we were dominated by so many different cultures: we're a little phoenicians, a little romans, a little greeks, a little saracens, a little arabs, a little normans, a little spanish... and u can notice it also from our (ancient) language :)
the most beautiful thing is that each culture didn't erase the previous, so now we're something unique.
just to give u an idea, if u look at our cathedral from the front, u see a cathedral..... but if u look at it from the rear, u see a mosque! :D Our achitecture is a mixture of liberty style, byzantine style and saracen style.
Wolfgang Ghoete, after his trip in Palermo, wrote a book about "this incredible city and how this city should be the real center of the world, instead of roma"...... but that palermo was quite different from the actual:(
maybe u could like to read this..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palermo
theese are just a few informations about palermo, but still better than nothing ;)
i know the difference between him and garibaldi
well mate also about garibaldi there's a huge misinformation. he wasn't that hero everybody thinks.

sorry for this big off topic. gettin back to the subject...

just they get out of iraq then the iraqis will solve their problem alone

honestly i don't think they can handle this situation all alone. we made that mess, now we have the responsibility to help them fixing it all.
but i think that we (usa, italy and great britain) should leave and let a ONU force take our place, as, by now, iraqi people see us as enemies, and so we can't help them (as they don't wanna be helped by us) :(

Last edited:
In the US you can see so much hate for Bush in the media. The people voted for him and he won with the popular & electoral votes . I think it would be easier to like Bush if he knew how to speak to the people even his laugh is abnormal . I love Bush because my family get to stay in the country. It took me a few years and a lot of money to have a citizenship even my parents and grandparents have citizenship even though they moved back to the country:lol: don`t hate illegal immigrants , Try to understand them; to my party especially

offense is permitted when you allow it:D

Libia people support Arsenal...they told me :)
he didnt win the popular vote actually.... gore won the first time

THEY WANT TO FIGHT VIOLENCE WITH VIOLENCE ...

THEY WANT TO FIGHT TERRORISM WITH MORE TERRORISM...

THEY WANT TO FIGHT TERRORISM WITH GUANTANMOS....

LIES,LIES AND SHEEPS FOLLOWING BLINDLY

NO TO RELIGION AND RACE BASED HATE AND WARS ....

and to my fellow american military friend would like to say one thing ..the masons didn't give u a choice so one can't really blame you for anything...but what saddam has done in 40 years of his time isn't equal to 10% to what america has done in 5 years so thanks for making this world a more free and democratic world like guentanmo

thanks for the moronic and closed minded post...

Back
Top Bottom