Ask the Dutch about the Dutch

He also played briefly for de Graafschap after leaving the PSV youth.

About Sno, I haven't seen enough of him, but Henrik is right about him. He seems to lose his calm at times. On the other hand, he's a young dude and certainly has the fysique to play in the SPL.

Thanks Henrik/Joos. He is young though, so hopefully he can come on, just like the last person we picked up from Feyenoord. :)

Btw, what does 'It's a big rasta' mean? His hair?

FD

Well, I meant that his hair is rasta-style. Long dreadlocks, but it can change every time of course :)

Revan said:
joost. clear up something for me. What is Huntelaar club history. through which clubs he passed? Wasn't at Hereeveen that he got bought by Ajax? Was he ever at PSV?
Dunno why but i'm kinda confused about this situation.

If I'm not mistaken he played for PSV in his youth (1 match in the A-squad), then he went to De Graafschap but he was total shit there. After that sloppy season he went to AGOVV Apeldoorn in the Second Division. He scored 26 goals there and got himself a transfer to SC Heerenveen, a stable club in the Eredivisie. He scored 17 goals in 31 matches the first season. Halfway through the second season he had already scored 17 times in 16 matches and was transferred to Ajax. In the remaining 15 matches he scored another 16 times bringing his seasontotal to a stunning 33 goals.

FEYENOORD for the win! :lmao:

P.s. My dad's a Graafschap-supporter and he got really pissed when Huntelaar suddenly started scoring at AGOVV. In Doetinchem (where De Graafschap is playing) they still refer to Huntelaar as 'Stuntelaar' which means something like 'clumsy, goofy player' --> babelfish: 'Fumbler' (verb is Stuntelen).

joostebrood said:
He also played briefly for de Graafschap after leaving the PSV youth.

About Sno, I haven't seen enough of him, but Henrik is right about him. He seems to lose his calm at times. On the other hand, he's a young dude and certainly has the fysique to play in the SPL.

He's too slow right now. I've seen him several times and he doesn't pass when he has to. He usually receives the ball, starts looking around, makes a short dribble and fumbles over the ball. He certainly needs to improve passing and technique. Physically he's alright.

any of our dutch guys heard something about the rumour Charisteas ---> Nürnberg? ;)

Volgens verschillende Duitse en Nederlandse bronnen is Angelos Charisteas dichtbij een overgang naar 1.FC Nürnberg. De huidige club van de Griek, Ajax, liet al weten dat de spits mag vertrekken.
Charisteas werd onder oud-Ajax-coach Ronald Koeman gehaald als de opvolger van Zlatan Ibrahimovic. De Grieks international wist zich echter nooit te bewijzen en dit kwam volgens hem vooral omdat hij nooit het vertrouwen kreeg van de technische staf en het bestuur van Ajax.

Afgelopen seizoen werd Charisteas uit de basis gespeeld door de tussentijdse aankoop Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. Eerder toonden Paris-Saint Germain en Portsmouth al belangstelling voor de international, maar het bod van zo'n drie miljoen euro van Nürnberg zal Ajax waarschijnlijk niet weigeren.

can you translate this please? ;)

In short is says that Charisteas is close to transfer to Nurnberg. And that Ajax has declared that he can leave, and they will probably accept the 3 million euro offer nurnberg made.

Volgens verschillende Duitse en Nederlandse bronnen is Angelos Charisteas dichtbij een overgang naar 1.FC Nürnberg. De huidige club van de Griek, Ajax, liet al weten dat de spits mag vertrekken.
Charisteas werd onder oud-Ajax-coach Ronald Koeman gehaald als de opvolger van Zlatan Ibrahimovic. De Grieks international wist zich echter nooit te bewijzen en dit kwam volgens hem vooral omdat hij nooit het vertrouwen kreeg van de technische staf en het bestuur van Ajax.

Afgelopen seizoen werd Charisteas uit de basis gespeeld door de tussentijdse aankoop Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. Eerder toonden Paris-Saint Germain en Portsmouth al belangstelling voor de international, maar het bod van zo'n drie miljoen euro van Nürnberg zal Ajax waarschijnlijk niet weigeren.

According to different German and Dutch sources, Charisteas is close to a transfer to Nurnberg. His currenct club Ajax already said they allowed him to move. Charisteas was bought by Ex-Coach Koeman as the successor of Zlatan. The Greek international never proved him as a key player, because he never had the confidence from the technical staff.

Last season Charisteas was knocked off the starting XI since Huntelaar came to Ajax. Earlier PSG and Portsmouth showed interest in Charisteas, but Ajax is likely accept the offer of 3M from Nurnberg.

thats it m8 :)

Back
Top Bottom