Assassins Creed

The fight scenes are concerning me alot in this game.Its like fighting robots, its too mechanical and stupid when you are surrounded by 10 guards and only one attacks you at a rate of a snails pace.

It will kill the immersion if this remains and although I have wanted this game since I first saw the E3 adverts, the fight system will kill it for me.

Assassin's Creed is gold, strikes November 13

We always said we'd cut off our left hand ring finger and replace it with a retractable blade to find out the Assassin's Creed release date. Fortunately, Ubisoft didn't make us keep our end of the bargain, announcing the game has gone gold and will arive November 13 -- that's less than three weeks away.

In what is now an uncharacteristic move, the game will come out simultaneously on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. A limited edition version will be made available at the usual $10 addition ($69.99). As noted by the press release, those who order either version from GameStop will also receive an art book.

What is it with the PS3, there is nothing worth getting and anything that looks good gets held back..... It's a big shiny expensive door stop..

What are you on about?

This game has not been put back. Releases are getting closer together. What do you expect when devs got the dev kits later and 360 has been out a year before.

All the upcoming release seem to be coming on time. Door stop????

Call of Duty, Ratchet, Uncharted amongst many more.

The only major game delayed this winter was Half Life which was always gonna happen as Valve hate the PS3. Pc games to 360 are easier hence PES playing smoother on 360 as well.

Devs need to make games from the ground up....simple!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you on about?

This game has not been put back. Releases are getting closer together. What do you expect when devs got the dev kits later and 360 has been out a year before.

All the upcoming release seem to be coming on time. Door stop????

Call of Duty, Ratchet, Uncharted amongst many more.

Whoa there Dead Man, only going from post above and the rest is my take, I'm not comparing it to the 360, I don't have or have mentioned a 360.
I'm giving my opinion on what is out at the moment and the fact that the games I'm most looking forward to seem to be getting delayed.

Whoa there Dead Man, only going from post above and the rest is my take, I'm not comparing it to the 360, I don't have or have mentioned a 360.
I'm giving my opinion on what is out at the moment and the fact that the games I'm most looking forward to seem to be getting delayed.

Sorry dude. Its just EVERYONE harps on about the delays. Its boring now.

PS3 is hard to develop for we all know it.

The fight scenes are concerning me alot in this game.Its like fighting robots, its too mechanical and stupid when you are surrounded by 10 guards and only one attacks you at a rate of a snails pace.

It will kill the immersion if this remains and although I have wanted this game since I first saw the E3 adverts, the fight system will kill it for me.

This is what is making me wonder about the game aswell. Watched some level the other week with that jade girl commentating on what was happening. The whole setting, graphics, playermovement looked really good, however the combat with multiple enemies looked really poor tbh. They were all just standing about with about 1 vs 10 and it was really laboured. One guy would come up, you would hit him which is fine but even if you actually moved into the others while fighting the one enemy they hardly did anything just standing around waiting. What concerned me most was that in the commentary jade goody was giving she seemed totally oblivious to it and was only going on about, oh thats a cool move etc etc. I know she has to do that, but it wasnt the finished version so an extra comment saying they are working on getting the group enemy dynamic to work better would have been in its place and would have made me less concerned about it. I guess ill just ahve to wait and see the final vids to see if they fixed it, otherwise it really would kill the immersion/suspention of reality.

Did you say "Jade Goody"? That tart can't read the auto-queue let alone give insight in to a next-gen console,she probably thought the mic was a next-gen cock..

From Wiki:

Raymond has a computer science degree from McGill University and her first job was programming games for Sony. A few years later, she moved into a producer role at EA, and she has since been producing games. Currently, Jade Raymond is the producer of Ubisoft's action-adventure game Assassin's Creed.

I just finished listening to the latest 1UP podcast and they mentioned that there is a button for Altair's head and another button for his feet.

I was confused for a second, the game isn't out this Friday.

They wont launch on the same day as CoD4 n Ratchet.

Yeah, that's something I noticed too. That would suck.

What did Famistu give WE2006 though............... that would be interesting to find out.

Back
Top Bottom