Assassins Creed

will there be any noticeable difference between the ps3 version and the xbox360 one?
this game looks freakin' amazing and i haven't been excited about video games in ages. needless to say, i haven't written on these forums for over a year now. not even winning eleven was striking me fancy any more!
this game made me excited about video games yet again, something i thought became long gone!

will there be any noticeable difference between the ps3 version and the xbox360 one?
this game looks freakin' amazing and i haven't been excited about video games in ages. needless to say, i haven't written on these forums for over a year now. not even winning eleven was striking me fancy any more!
this game made me excited about video games yet again, something i thought became long gone!

From experience, the PS3 version will probably be delayed and have framerate issues...

Yeah thats my thoughts aswell, it kinda destroys the fear of them going after you in a group. Hopefully they will release a demo to see how it works hands-on.

I'm starting to have serious doubts about this game and then mass effect as my thrill and anticipaion for cod4 has been killed after renting it knowing the sampign mode was only 5 hrs...

Despite looking forward to this, I am very worried about how its gonna turn out and I am not pre-ordering.

The biggest problem for me is that its out Friday and for all the lovely interviews and pictures with Jade, there hasnt been any magazine reviews etc of the game - bad, bad sign...

Shame, cos it looks like it has some good ideas, but I bet its turns into a stinker :-(

EDIT: I might be wrong! :-p Checked out some online reviews (Gamesrader, Gameinfomer etc) and most giving it 9+/10... hmmmm...

Last edited:
this is the first i have heard of this game and looking at the screenshots it looks awesome

looks like i have some catching up to do

Despite looking forward to this, I am very worried about how its gonna turn out and I am not pre-ordering.

The biggest problem for me is that its out Friday and for all the lovely interviews and pictures with Jade, there hasnt been any magazine reviews etc of the game - bad, bad sign...

Shame, cos it looks like it has some good ideas, but I bet its turns into a stinker :-(

EDIT: I might be wrong! :-p Checked out some online reviews (Gamesrader, Gameinfomer etc) and most giving it 9+/10... hmmmm...

Gametrailers on Monday

Someone said last night, Bitter Rivals i think it was that the game is very buggy and theres lots of glitches in it

Back
Top Bottom