Assassins Creed

Re: Assasins Creed, XBOX360

Hmmm looks good and if they are not just talking crap and you can interact totally with the environment around you it would be cool, the girl giving the commentary should be sacked on the spot and the dope at the controls too though!!

Yeah there are quite a few games now that im looking forward to on the 360, mass effect being another one.

Assassin's Creed

TN2377_assassinscreed.jpg

Developer Diary: Art Direction

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21253.html

Last edited:
Re: Assasins Creed (Xbox360, PS3)

New Assassin's Creed trailer is delightful

We can't speak to the quality of Assassin's Creed at all. When it's (supposedly) released in November, we have no idea if you'll love it, if you'll hate it or if you'll be indifferent. What we can say with plenty of confidence though is that the person in charge of making trailers for Assassin's Creed should win a major award. We're not sure what award you get for making really short movies that make viewers want to flip out and stab people, but they should win that one.

We're sure you all remember this one, now we have this rad new offering. We don't even want to tell you much about it, for fear of ruining it. Just know that the Knights Templar are involved. ... As is a bloody feather. OK, seriously, that's it. You need to go watch.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25539.html

Re: Assasins Creed (Xbox360, PS3)

Yeah, I loved that trailer! Can't wait!

What is the release date?

This game has gone off the radar, Jade Raymond where you at?

Christmas is going to extra sweet this year.

Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, still have to play Halo 3, Bioshock, NBA 2k8.

I pre ordered the Limited Edition from play.com today.

Assassin's Creed Collector's Set is super sexy
assbox.jpg

We'd heard about the Collector's Edition for Assassin's Creed, but now that we've laid eyes on that 12-inch figurine, our lust for it has reached fever pitch. Listen to that ... if you're quiet, you can almost hear significant others from all across the country wondering aloud "Where you're going to put that ugly thing" from more than a month in the future.

While the Altair figure does look incredible, we're having some Big Daddy flashbacks looking at his weapon. Anyone else think Ubisoft should go ahead and set up the "Broken Stiletto" figure replacement site now?

The wife and I are both looking forward to this one as well, the only thing I've seen that I don't like about the game is the way that when you look at someone of significance they have that freaky silver shimmer outline so that you know that they're someone of significance, to me that really detracts from the immersion and they could have gone in a different way to signify the person you're looking at can be interacted with......

I'm still dismayed about the drop off in coverage. Could it be the reviewers got their pre-release copies and discovered it's crap? Hope not but that's how it seems to me. =(

Assassin's Creed gameplay video in three parts

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26309.html?type=

If you're anxiously expecting Altair to jump out of the shadows this holiday in Assassin's Creed, here's a little something to hold you over -- or make you foam at the mouth like you've been chewin' cyanide. The three-part gameplay video chronicles an assassination mission in Montferrat: the first video is the intro; the second part is filler; and the third part is the kill and attempted escape (parts two and three after the break).

Everything looks good until the third part when you see the combat. Sure, the cutscene killings look cool (a la Heavenly Sword), but the combat appears a bit slow and awkward (one guy fighting when there are ten other people standing around). As we learned during our hands-on time with the game, there won't be a demo for gamers to experience the "different" style of Assassin's Creed before its release. Eh, they've got a couple months to work out the combat kinks ... or longer.

Back
Top Bottom