ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Nightmare

Cammey

Shirt Untucker
12 October 2004
Lancashire,England
Everton FC and Burnley FC
Ok Ive tried everything to get pro evo 6 running smoothly.

The No DVD EXE, updated drivers, tried Catalyst Drivers, V sinc on, and off.

But still I get the unplayable jerky gameplay.

Is there anything else I can do, I have 1GIG of Ram so it shouldent be an issue, because I can run most other games no problem.

I have this problem too with the radeon 9800...There must be a solution to this problem Its a decent card for fecksake.

And will someone get jasper some prozac

Have you tried setting the refresh rate to 60hz along with v-sync on? I found that worked when I had a 9800 Pro.

try the omega drivers, they are more optomized than the catalyst.

Also check what is running in the background on your PC, if you have stuff like nortons, macafee or limewire/other P2P programs, they could be eating up vital system resources that PES needs to run.

What exactly is the Spec of your PC, EG CPU, sound all that kinds, might enable me to give you some better advice to get your PES running properly

try the omega drivers, they are more optomized than the catalyst.

Also check what is running in the background on your PC, if you have stuff like nortons, macafee or limewire/other P2P programs, they could be eating up vital system resources that PES needs to run.

What exactly is the Spec of your PC, EG CPU, sound all that kinds, might enable me to give you some better advice to get your PES running properly

Ive put the radeon x700 in and im getting the same problem :(

I have nothing running in background, and im using catalyst drivers.

I know this is not helpful but I can run it like a dream with my ATI Radeon 7500. (with 3d analyzer)

I have an ok system with 2.8ghz processor, 1 gig of ram,And the latest catalyst driver with v-sync on and all that.
It runs ok for me but i still get that stupid jerky line when playing a long ball.
Tryed the omega drivers but they seemed to feck my computer right up

vsync doesnt work with the catalyst driver thats why your getting the line, try the omega driver works perfectly for me.

Just gave the omega drivers a go but still no joy:(
It might be summit to do with me flat screen monitor, looks like Im gonna have to live with it or theres always jaspers option.
Cheers for trying to help anyhow fellas

you could always try wiping your machine as a last resort, make sure AA, and AF are disabled.

I remeber with my 1.4athlon with an ati 9500 pro i couldnt get it running playable on anything more than 800x600 medium settings.

CPU might not quite be enough to run pes6 full wack, not sure.

Ok I formatted my computer at the weekend.

Installed the x700 card.

And I can run it full settings on LOD with only a slight stutter.

But Ive just invested an a Nvidia 6600 form ebay.

So fingers crossed that will work 100%

Back
Top Bottom