• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Australian online player list!

wombat

Non-League
12 August 2003
G'Day Aussies!
I would like to find out what other Aussie PES5 online players are in this forum. Will be goo we can have each other on the friend list so we will have Green ping game every game!

Hope to play with you guys soon!!

My online ID is wom_bat86

andish2001

Championship
1 May 2005
yeh mate im aussie..just a question tho...can i use a patched version of the game online (with a chipped ps2)? cos i heard i might get blocked by sony...
but if not would love to play with ya once i get a network adapter lol

cya soon

wombat

Non-League
12 August 2003
I think you can but you gotta go through a few other steps to patch DNAS etc. I didn't do it because It's actually illegal.

Chipped PS2 is ok mate... mine is chipped and played without turning the chip off. All worked fine.

Go and get your network adaptor mate! it's worth it!

Top Bottom