Australian Open 2012 Tennis

what a fine start of serbday

today nole played final and won ,all congrats to nadal for this great match,also serbia is playing today in handball and waterpolo eurofinals

would be nice to complete hat trick today

SRBIJA DOMINIRAJ!!!!

I was supposed to study today. Then this match came, then water polo, now handball. No studying for me then. :S

Match was great. Novak is really, ''man of steel'' as someone called him. Some amazing shots and incredible shot rallies. I'm so happy for Novak's win!

@ Benfica Official Facebook account:
Congratulations Novak Djokovic for the fantastic victory at the Australian Open 2012. Once Benfica, Forever Benfica!

:D

:D :LOL:

Congrats to both as they played amazingly and showed why they are #1 and #2 in the world.

Special congrats to Novak Djokovic for once again proving he is the BEST in the world! A true #1!

And for me making me $$$! :D

@TsO, no I don't know that girl, just figured she must be half-German from her last name. :P

@ Benfica Official Facebook account:
Congratulations Novak Djokovic for the fantastic victory at the Australian Open 2012. Once Benfica, Forever Benfica!

Oh this guy!!! :LOL:

Check what Milan's official twitter said:
Congrats to our great supporter @DjokerNole on winning the Australian Open! #ForzaNole #ForzaMilan

^:LMAO:

And for me making me $$$! :D

@TsO, no I don't know that girl, just figured she must be half-German from her last name. :P

I swear you were in my mind during all over the game my friend. I was like "man, that guy is going to lose it big time!" :LOL: I'm glad Nole just grabbed it for you!

Btw, here is an article from 2007 explaining why Novak is so keen about Benfica.

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/05/djoko.html

He is such an enjoyable guy. And his girl is so damn funny! :D

Last edited:
And his girl is so damn funny!

v232307p2.jpg

Yeah she's cute.

Tomic's girl was quite a looker too but very much a camera hog lol. You got the feeling she likes the Camera more than Tomic! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom