juce

Champions League
7 November 2003
Looks like there is no way again to turn off avatars. I remember there was a problem with that after last upgrade, but then you guys fixed it somehow. Would really appreciate if this can be looked into. Thanks.
( i do have “hide large avatars” option enabled in my preferences )

Reactions: Tom
There’s a few things that need to be looked into after the upgrades, it’s on the list.

There’s a few things that need to be looked into after the upgrades, it’s on the list.
Also the fontstyle of all letter characters in dark theme, look a little bit more light grey, being almost transparent in black backgorund. The bold characaters look as white as before i think, they are readable.
Not exactly transparent, but difficult to read for the eyes.
Sorry for the topic highjack.

It looks like my favourite feature of hiding avatars is broken again. Can someone please look into that when time permits? Thanks.

Since the topic in general "avatars" can i ask why my changed avatar does not update itself? It is updated if i open my profile but nowhere else.
Does it have to be approved by an admin or something like thats why it is pending?
1652165324972.png

On the topic of avatars, and in a way banners too, am I the only one that always struggles to change them? It feels quite buggy, though it might be just my internet or browser, I'm not sure, I just know that when trying to change the avatar or banner it sometimes doesn't work, doesn't update or keeps giving me an issue where it says that no image was chosen, even though it was, or loads up an image I chose earlier, but isn't the file chosen currently, it's odd to describe.

On the topic of avatars, and in a way banners too, am I the only one that always struggles to change them? It feels quite buggy, though it might be just my internet or browser, I'm not sure, I just know that when trying to change the avatar or banner it sometimes doesn't work, doesn't update or keeps giving me an issue where it says that no image was chosen, even though it was, or loads up an image I chose earlier, but isn't the file chosen currently, it's odd to describe.
Don't think anything has changed regarding this issue compared to what's posted in here before. Give it a few days and hope for the best. Additionally, you could also try clearing your browser cache.

Here's how your profile looks for me:

ADMd7Yk.png

Reactions: MKC
Don't think anything has changed regarding this issue compared to what's posted in here before. Give it a few days and hope for the best. Additionally, you could also try clearing your browser cache.

Here's how your profile looks for me:

ADMd7Yk.png
I see. Well, I'll keep trying, the browser cache idea sounds good, thanks for the help, Tom!

@Tom and/or other staff. Recently i have an issue on mobile, avatars of some users, not everyone though, are not displayed. I tried on Chrome, Mozila and MS Edge.

Here is Chrome.

Screenshot_2023-09-22-21-16-06-551_com.android.chrome.jpg

Here's Edge.
Screenshot_2023-09-22-21-14-54-863_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg

And here is Mozilla Firefox

Screenshot_2023-09-22-21-14-07-055_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Last edited:
Avatars should be fixed now - some people may need to re-upload if they are still blank but my testing worked now where it was broken earlier.

Hi guys im having this issue on mobile i tried with different internet connection and for some users there's avatar for others no
I view the site through mobile too. Not everyone has uploaded an avatar. Maybe that’s why you’re not seeing them?
Or do you mean when an avatar is uploaded it’s not showing? If this is the case I got told that it takes time for it to be displayed
https://evoweb.uk/threads/changing-avatar.94921/

Back
Top Bottom